Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#224879 by AlanJones Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:21 pm
Hello XXX,

thanks for your message, How was your day so far hope all is well with you, I have able to scan the Death Certificate today and i have already sent a copy to the Company here you can see yours, I thank you for all you do to make me happy ALLAH will bless you so much

Hope to read from you soon,

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#224943 by AlanJones Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:54 am
From Customer Service Desk - [email protected]

Dear XXX

Good morning, I write this message to inform you that our official website will be undergoing maintainance starting 6:30 AM this morning, this is because our site was attached by internet Hacker and for security reasons or technicians have to go into immediate security upgrade which will last till end of the week according to our technical engineers. I advice you contact us with this email.

Thanks

Mr. George Anderson
Head of Customer Services
GT PLATINUM SAFE DEPOSIT COMPANY LTD
109 Oxford Street , Manchester, M1 6EG UK
Tel: +441618841201
Email: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#224944 by AlanJones Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:56 am
You are very welcome, I will be waiting for good news,

#225106 by AlanJones Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:50 am
Dear XXX

I acknowledge then receipt of your message, yes we already received a copy of the death certificate from your partner and we advise you send the other three documents to enable the immediate delivery to you.

Further information will be giving to you as we receive all the required documents.

Thanks

Mr. George Anderson
109 Oxford Street, Manchester, M1 6EG UK
Last edited by AlanJones on Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

#225107 by AlanJones Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:51 am
Hello XXX,

My goodness who can be hacked them , But thank god the give you there new email address so have you send message to there new email address , Yes like i told you i have sent a copy of the certificate to them so what you need to do is to send a message to them with other information the ask you okay,

#225200 by AlanJones Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:25 am
Dear XXX

Sorry we did not receive any documents from you than the death certificate from your partner. We can only process and approve the deposit only when all the required documents are received and verified.

Thanks

Mr. George Anderson
109 Oxford Street, Manchester, M1 6EG UK

#225272 by AlanJones Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:21 pm
Hello dear,

Thanks for your message, How are you doing hope all is well with you and the rest of the family,s, Thank you so very much, I hope you sent to them on there new email address,

Have a nice day,

#225273 by AlanJones Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:22 pm
Dear XXX

I want you to know that we have received the required documents which has been forwarded to our legal and verification department. I will get back to you with the result from our legal department later today. Once your claim file is approved you will be reqired to pay for the overdue storage charge through our agent account to be provided and after the payment is received, your delivery will be done immediately through our secured delivery agent.

Thanks

Mr. George Anderson
Email:[email protected]

#225411 by AlanJones Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:41 am
Dear XXX

Congratulation, I write to information you that today your claim file has been approved by our claim department and official approval letter is attach to this message. I advise you follow the instruction for the final delivery to commence immediately.

Get back to us if you have any question.

Thanks

Mr. George Anderson

Attachment

Our Ref: GTPS/09DC/098/14 Date: 29/ 10/ 2014

RE: RELEASE APPROVAL FOR DEPOSIT NO 12300-UNQ/FIDX/09876T

Attn: XXX

Congratulation, you are to be informed by this letter that your verifying documents as requested by this company has been verified through our claim department confirming you legible to receive this deposit. I wish to inform you that your claim file has been approved by our Legal department to vet and verify pending payment of the overdue storage/ demurrage charge.

A safe storage charge of GBP £ 13,000.00 which represents safe keeping of this deposit from date of deposit been 2nd August 2007 till 3rd August 2012 based on advance deposit of GBP £ 30,000.00 which the depositor late Abdul Rahim Saleem paid to this company initially. Counting from 3 which is GBP £ 13,000.00 and this balance must be paid before we can deliver the deposit to your address at XXX through our delivery department. You are required to pay this charge with below account details.

Bank Name: Barclay's Bank Plc
Address: Minories, London
Account Name: Hilton Textiles Ltd
Sort Code: 20 30 19
Account Name: 89016911
Swift Code: BARCGB22
Iban No: GB78BARC20320689016911

You are therefore required to send by fax a copy of the transfer receipt together with the nearest airport to you so we can rout the flight of our delivery agent directly to your airport. Your delivery will commence as soon as our agent confirms the payment of storage charge.

Get back to us immediately.

We hope we have served you well and intend to also be of service to you in the future

Best Regards

29/10/2014

Dr. Joseph D. Bruce

Chairman GT PLATINUM SAFE DEPOSIT UK

#225718 by AlanJones Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:49 am
Hello my dear XXX,

Thanks for your message, But am very sad you as me to make arrangements to pay the money, Did you Remember that i told you all you need to know about this Project and i also tell you that the company said there well be some outstanding bill to be paid. before this company we deliver this deposit to anyone, And you promise to help me and handle this project and now you told me to make arrangements to pay the money, Yes I know i should be the one to pay for any single charge needed for this transaction but my condition now is very critical which left me with no money. Please my dear don't do this to me try and see what you can do to help me out okay, And i promies you that any single cent you spent during this process of concluding this transaction will be returned back to you.

#226447 by AlanJones Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:05 am
Hello XXX,

Thanks for your message, Am happy to read from you again, And so happy to hear that you will contact the Company and make arrangements to pay this charge , Thank you so much my dear for all you do and i promise you that you will never regret handle this project to help the poor and the needy,

#226448 by AlanJones Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:07 am
Dear XXX

I received your message and for your information this deposit has been in our custody for many year now and we expected you to know everything about the storage charge from your partner and you should be very serious about it. We have so many clients to attend to so you should act fast because if is cancelled it will not be easy to retrieve. For your information the release approval will be cancelled after 14 days from the date of approval which the storage charge continues.

If you are to make the payment, we already forwarded to you our agent account. Pay the amount or its equivalent in your currency into the account and forwards the payment receipt to us. As soon as we confirm the payment the delivery will commence immediately and it will take about three days to get to your address.

Thanks

Mr. George Anderson

#226711 by AlanJones Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:14 am
Hello XXX,

Thanks for your message am so happy to read from you gain , Yes i try to contact the Company yesterday about what you said and the reply to my message today and tell me that the Account did not have a problem, Please my try to be honest with me if your really want to assist me to handle this project , As i don't want to wist more of your time or my okay, The said the Account is good and ask me how can the give you account that is not good so try to check from your bank and know what is wrong okay

Hope for your message soon,

#227065 by AlanJones Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:04 am
Hello XXX,

My, Greetings to you and also to every members of your family,s . How are you doing today and hope all is well with you, I email them the Company about what you said about the IBAN number that was given and the sort code, But the still told me that the Account did not have a problem, Am so worried how things are going after our long Communication come sing this project, Have you let them know about this problem and what are they respond,

Please try and check from your bank to see if the problem is from there as the told the account did not have any problem,

#228947 by AlanJones Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:40 pm
Please do not email me again you are just a disappointing i did know why i meet someone like you, You just wist my time for  noting   please don't email me again and please forget about the project and for get about me,