Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#220997 by AlanJones Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:57 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Emails: [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +85593458941, +85593479693 & +85515901642

Dear Beloved.

I got your details after an extensive on-line search Via (Network
Power Charitable Trust) for a reliable person, I'm Mrs. Kanya Bourey,
a 58 years old dying woman who was diagnosed for cancer about 3 years
ago, I have decided to donate ($10,500,000.00)to you for charitable
goals. Contact my lawyer if you are interested in carrying out this
task, so that he can arrange the release of the funds to you. Name:
Barrister Samnang Wengen Esq: E-mail ([email protected])

Thank you and God bless you.

Mrs. Kanya Bourey.
Last edited by AlanJones on Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#220998 by AlanJones Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:59 pm
From Barrister Samnang Wengen - [email protected]

SAMNANG WENGEN CHAMBER
8/1-Z 1
PHNOM PENH CAMBODIA

Hello XXX,

I received your mail and all content were carefully gone through. My name is Barrister Samnang Wengen, attorney to Mrs. Kanya Bourey, who is from Cambodia and the C.E.O of Kanya Bourey SeaFoods Ltd. She is married to a late Japanese Business mogul Chou Bourey who died in the year 1997. She has directed you to me, wanting you to be the sole beneficiary to her assets. I have been the attorney to Mrs. Bourey for 7 years, whom is currently suffering from cancer and presently preparing to undergo surgery, so I am in no position to question her orders as to give away her assets to whom is deem fit to have it.

To her, the chances of her surviving is slim, so she has asked me to carry out her dying wish since she has no surviving relatives whom she can WILL her possessions to. So it is my duties to verify whomever she has directed to contact me, since she cannot entertain any calls or messages. So I solicit your cooperation and understanding so that I can carry her out her wishes.

PLEASE, SHE NOTED THAT 70% OF THE FUNDS SHOULD BE USED FOR CHARITABLE GOALS AND 30% SHOULD BE USED FOR YOUR SELF, REGARDS TO THE GOOD WORK YOU HAVE DONE.

All I require from you is to please do send me your full names and contact address and phone number which I can reach you with so as to ease our communication processes. These I shall also use to prepare the transfer documents which will be presented to the bank for the release of the funds to you. The money in question is US$10.5 million. I shall start the preparation of the transfer documents, the moment you send in this information I have requested from you. However, I shall also meet with Mrs. Kanya Bourey, and tell her that you have volunteered to stand as the next-of-kin to her, and believe you me, this will gladding her soul.

Once again, I would say on behalf of my client, Mrs. Kanya Bourey, thank you for volunteering to be her next-of-kin and to use the money for the betterment of the less privilege in the society as this has always been her wish. I shall be expecting your prompt response.

Yours Sincerely,
Barrister Samnang Wengen Esq.
Tel: +85593458941

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 36.37.220.209
Originating ISP: Viettel (cambodia) Pte., Ltd
City: Phnom Penh
Country of Origin: Cambodia
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#221175 by AlanJones Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:35 am
Attention XXX,

I received the content of your email, and I have informed my client Mrs. Kanya Bourey. I will immediately proceed in notifying her bank in order for the funds to be released and transfer the funds to you. She has WILLED the funds to you based on her own decision.

I just need your willingness, trustworthiness and commitment to carry out this transaction; there’s no risk involve I cannot afford to compromise these virtues. Considering the money involved, it is necessary for me to be sure of the person to whom I'm dealing with, my trust is not given out lightly, and I need to be convinced that you are a matured person with some integrity. I will like you to provide me with a brief introduction of yourself. E.g. where you work? Are you married? Do you have children? Where are you from? And your full name; Present physical/resident address; Scanned copy of your international passport or driver’s license and phone number which I can reach you with for easy communication processes. These details will enable me prepare all the necessary documents in your name as the beneficiary to the funds, as you know already. Modalities for this is already been put in place, and I shall inform you as I proceed. I want you to also know that this deal is capital intensive.

Your next step would be to activate the account in the same bank the funds are kept. Once this account is activated, all you have to do is to let me know about it, while I contact the bank to apply for the transfer into your new account with the bank the funds are kept.

Now, I need to know if you are ready and willing to assist her all the way in good faith.

Once again I would say on behalf of my client Mrs. Kanya Bourey thank you for volunteering to be her next-of-kin and to use the money for the betterment of the less privilege in the society as this has always been her wish. I shall be expecting your prompt response.

Yours Sincerely,
Barrister Samnang Wengen Esq.
Tel: +85593458941

#221410 by AlanJones Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:43 am
From the desk of: Barrister Samnang
Wengen & Co. Chambers.
Tell: +855-93458941
Fax: +855 015-901-642

Attention: XXX,

How are you? Hopefully, we shall grow in confidence as we proceed in this business. I am open to you with hope that you do not have any ulterior motives and will always stay true to the end as my only partner and confidant in this business. I had a meeting with the lawyers and I have instructed them to proceed with documentation. I estimate that within few working days, the documentation will be completed and then we shall proceed with the transaction. As soon as the documents are ready, I shall let you know and also send you copies for your perusal.

Kindly note that you are entitled to 30% of the total funds.

These documents are to be treated judiciously and strictly to facilitate our transaction as legitimate back up to avoid complications or litigations afterwards.

At this stage of the transaction I would like to request that you keep it exclusively to yourself and under no circumstance should you disclose to anybody this transaction as I have tried to ensure all modalities perfected and we do not need any assistance from anybody at least not for now, I do hope I can count on you for this little request of mine?.

A copy of the Letter of Application for inheritance claim is hereby attached to this mail which you shall print out neatly and complete by appending your signature on the required column and send it to the bank and send a copy back to me, so I can submit to the International Remittance Department of the offshore bank. You are to send a copy of your International Passport or driver’s license requesting the release of the funds to the bank and fill out the form above and send it along with the Application Letter and your International Passport or driver’s license to the bank.

Cross Capital Bank
BANK ADDRESS: CROSS BULDDING 127,
VITHEI KRAMOUNSAR , PHNOM PENH CAMBODIA
Mrs. Lipi .P. Ajita
For Mr. Van. M. Lu
Operational Manager
Tell: +855-93479693
Fax: +855-978301876
Email: [email protected]

Please without delay use the above contact information to get across to the offshore bank via email or phone and state that you are writing regarding the release of $10,500,000.00. Of Mrs. Kanya Bourey deposited with their bank.

Please do follow all instructions as stated above and make sure this is done as soon as possible and get back to me as soon as you contact them so I would make sure all ends are tied on my side to ensure the prompt process of your application.

I look forward to your timely update my friend, I want you to call me for more information call me with my personal number +855-93458941

Regards and best wishes.

Yours Sincerely - In Law Full Service.
Barrister Samnang Wengen
Tell: +855-93458941
Fax: +855 015-901-642
Co-corporate & property Consultants.

#221737 by AlanJones Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:35 pm
Attention XXX,

Good day to you, and thank you for getting back to me. As soon as you hear from the bank please get back to me.

My Regards,
Barrister Samnang Wengen.

#221831 by AlanJones Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:54 am
From Cross Capital Trust Bank - [email protected]

ATTEN: XXX,

WELCOME TO CROSS CAPITAL BANK.

Considering the obvious circumstances of Mrs. Kanya Bourey funds deposited on 7 day of November 2004, for safe keeping was lodged in a SUSPENSE/ESCROW account pending the activation of an account by you, before you can make transfer to any of your designated Bank account.

Having satisfied all required obligations by our Bank, we want you to know since you do not have an operational account with this Bank, and you are Non-Residence of Japan you are to activate a new account before you can make any transfer.

This decision was reached after due consultation in the meeting held by the Board of Trustees.

Thanks for banking with us, please informed that your account is been opened but not yet activated by our transfer department pending for your account activation payment Via to the National Bank of Cambodia.

YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS ARE:

Customer ID: XXX
Access PIN: XXX
COT CODE: AC2/182/832/K
EEC CODE: CDE/178/220/822
TAX CODE: XER/DFA/454/tf1
IMF CODE: BT7/IMF/908/KLJ

This is to inform you that you are to make payment of US 195$ for Regular Account Opening today to National Bank of Cambodia Sub-Bank.

We advise that you commence on payment immediately to enable us activate your account. Payment for Non Residence account opening charges should be made via Western Union Money Transfer to the Account office details :

Charges should be made via WESTERN UNION/MONEY GRAM Transfer to our account officer (MOM KEO) whose details are stated below,

Visit any Western Union/MONEY GRAM outlet close to you and make this payment.

*******Name: MOM KEO
*******Address: 127 NaGa Cross Capital Building Phnom Penh Cambodia.

Immediately the Accounts Department confirms your payment, your account will be activated in 12 hours time, after payment is confirmed. You are to email this office a copy of the transfer slip, for confirmation and record purpose.

Thank you for banking with us.

Regards

Mrs. Lipi .P.Ajita

For

Mr. Van. M. Lu

Operational Manager

Tell: +855-93479693

+855-15901642

The Information contained and transmitted by this E-MAIL is proprietary to Cross Capital Bank and/or its Customer and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from a disclosure under applicable law. If this is a forwarded message, the content of this E-MAIL may not have been sent with the authority of the Bank. Cross Capital Bank shall not be liable for any mails sent without due authorization or through unauthorized access. If you are not the intended recipient, an agent of the intended recipient or a person responsible for delivering the information to the named recipient, you are notified that any use, distribution, transmission, printing, copying or dissemination of this information in any way or in any manner is strictly prohibited.

#221832 by AlanJones Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:13 pm

Thank you for getting back to us soon. This is to let you know that your mail was received and content well noted. Thank you for taking my call earlier on today.

As per your request, you are to go ahead and make the payment to our Sub-Bank here in Cambodia to enable us activate your account. You are to make the payment to our Sub-Bank details below:

BANK NAME: KOOKMIN BANK CAMBODIA PLC.
ACCOUNT NAME: BUN THAROTH
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 980001100010012
BANK SWIFT BIC CODE: CZNBKHPPXXX
BANK ADDRESS: No. 55, ST. 214, SANGKAT BOEUNG REING, KHAN DAUN PENH,PHNOM PENH, KINGDOM OF CAMBODIA.

As soon as you have made the payment, you are to send to us the scan copy of the payment receipt for record purpose.

As soon as our account officer confirms your payment, we will immediately send you your account details which you are to use in transferring your funds.

Get back to us as soon as possible.

My Regards,

Mrs. Lipi Ajita.

#222123 by AlanJones Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:55 am

Good day you. This is to let you know that we still await to hear from you regards the payment activation of your account.

Get back to us with an email update.

My Regards,

Mrs. Lipi

#227864 by AlanJones Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:12 am
Attention XXX,

Good day to you. This is to let you know that we still await to hear from you as regards the payment for your account activation. Get back to us with an e-mail update.

Thank you for banking with us.

Mrs. Lipi Ajita.

#239264 by AlanJones Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:56 am

Welcome to Cross Capital Bank-plus XXX

Our ref: XXX

Your ref: XXXX

ATTN: XXXXXXX

Considering the obvious circumstances of Mrs. Caro Hu Ting funds deposited on 7 day of November 2004, for safe keeping was lodged in a SUSPENSE/ESCROW account pending the activation of an account by you, before you can make transfer to any of your designated Bank account.

Having satisfied all required obligations by our Bank, we want you to know since you do not have an operational account with this Bank, and you are Non-Residence of Japan you are to activate a new account.

This decision was reached after due consultation in the meeting held by the Board of Trustees.

Thanks for banking with us, please informed that your account

Is been opened but not yet activated by our transfer

Department pending for your account activation payment.

YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS

1) ***Account Number: XXX
2) ***Password Pin: #XXX
3) ***IMF Pin: XXX.

This is to inform you that you are to make payment of US$ 375 for Admixed Account Opening today.

We advise that you commence on payment immediately to enable us activate your account. Payment for Non Residence account opening charges should be made via WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER to our account officer (Mr. Lucky Ebhohimen) whose details are stated below, visit any Western Union outlet close to you and make this payment.

*******Name: Lucky Ebhohimen
*******Address: 127 Cross Capital Building Phnom Penh Cambodia

Immediately the Accounts Department confirms your payment, your account will be activated in Three hour time, after payment is confirmed. You are to email this office a copy of the transfer slip, for confirmation and record purpose and send the following information via email as they appear on the Western Union transfer slip:

********* [1] Name and address of sender
********* [2] Amount sent
********* [3] Money transfer Control number (MTCN)
********* [4] Test question and answer (If any

Regards

Mr. Van Mey

Operational Manager

Tell: +855-962245429
Fax: +855-978301876
Email: [email protected]

The Information contained and transmitted by this E-MAIL is proprietary to Cross Capital Bank and/or its Customer and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from a disclosure under applicable law. If this is a forwarded message, the content of this E-MAIL may not have been sent with the authority of the Bank. Cross Capital Bank shall not be liable for any mails sent without due authorization or through unauthorized access. If you are not the intended recipient, an agent of the intended recipient or a person responsible for delivering the information to the named recipient, you are notified that any use, distribution, transmission, printing, copying or dissemination of this information in any way or in any manner is strictly prohibited.

#239265 by AlanJones Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:56 am
Dear xxxxx

Thank you for contacting our bank regarding your funds sometime ago, we are glad to inform you that the High Court has granted you successful access to proceed with the claim and transfer of your funds with our bank.

Do update us if you still want to proceed with this transaction for our record purpose.

We called you on the number you gave us but couldn't get through to you though we dropped message for you.

Yours Sincerely
Mr. Van Mey

The Information contained and transmitted by this E-MAIL is proprietary to Cross Capital Bank and/or its Customer and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from a disclosure under applicable law.If this is a forwarded message, the content of this E-MAIL may not have been sent with the authority of the Bank. Cross Capital Bank shall not be liable for any mails sent without due authorization or through unauthorized access. If you are not the intended recipient, an agent of the intended recipient or a person responsible for delivering the information to the named recipient, you are notified that any use, distribution, transmission, printing, copying or dissemination of this information in any way or in any manner is strictly prohibited.