Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#221874 by wolverine2011 Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:28 pm
Didn't find this one here:
i need your help love and trust

hello Dear,
i used to be a happy and a lively girl until the war that took away the life of my parents, since that time i have never have a happy moment again in life.and i have been praying to God to give me a man of good heart who will take me as his soul mate and care for me and treat me life a real woman.thank God for bringing you into my life.

there is one top secret of my life which i want to let you know, but i want you to keep it as a secret because i have never told any one about it, but i am telling you this because of your immediate reply to my mail,that shows that you are a man of good heart. it pleased my mind and i appreciate your respond to my mail so much. but you most promise me that you will never let any body to know about this that i am about to tell you now, this is the secret of my life and as well my hull future.

the sum of $5.5 million dollars(FIVE Million FIVE Hundred Thousand Dollars) was deposited by my late father in one of the leading banks in Europe which i am the next of kin. my late father deposited this fund/money in my name just to make sure that i have a better future. this money has been in existence since the death of my father.because of my refugee status here in Dakar Senegal, the bank advice me to present a capable person who will stand on my behalf to transfer the fund/money.

now i want you to help me to transfer this fund/money which is the sum of $5.5 million dollars to your account there in your country so that i will join you over there in your country for a better future, but before that, you most promise me that you will keep this as a top secret, and never to disclose it to any other person for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it, my hull future is in that money.and also you most assure me that you are trustworthy, dependable,honest, and capable to handle this transaction.then after that, i will give you all the full information's that you need to know on how to transfer the fund/money.

i don't have a phone,but here is the contact number of our Reverend here in the camp,his name is Rev.father Gabriel Johnson and the number is (+221-773897258)you can call me in this number and he will send his secretary to get me from our hostel to answer your call.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed in you, i like honest and understanding people and a man of vision,truth and hardworking, i will be waiting for your positive reply to this matter,thank you very much for your concern, hoping to hear from you soon.
YOURS FOR EVER

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.73.120] by web172605.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 30 Sep 2014 08:14:38 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: CLIPPED TO AVOID BLOWOUT-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.696
References: <CABd=3yixsGfup23+C16Mh4gXiykXbi+geH9aetHwxGByzoPUFw@mail.gmail.com> <[email protected]> <CABd=3yiOx2Vi2+d2vma0TLvVLdraq8O58GLNwxHvGgOm_EXJ3Q@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 08:14:38 +0100
Reply-To: Angelica Coulibaly <[email protected]>

contact my bank now

my dear,refugee camp is like one living in hell.life here is too bad to talk about. i want you to contact the bank for the transfer procedures. Here is what you must copy and send to the bank. You will add your name and you copy and send to the bank. The bank will advise on the best way you can transfer this money in your account.

Standard Chartered Bank Plc
01 Aldermanbury Square,
London, EC2V 7SB,
United Kingdom

Transfer Agent
Mr. Oxford mcmoris

Hopefully this email finds you in good health. I am Mr ................
I am. ............ ... I am a foreign partner to Miss Angelica Coulibaly gave me this information to the caller to verify the existence of their parents, ultimately, with the bank of her deceased father is commonly known as Dr. Mamadou Coulibaly a deposit of U.S. $ 5, 5 million. SCB/IO/45121/0055478-541/2004 your account with no bank.
Next of kin: Miss Angelica Coulibaly.

Sir can you confirm that account and give me the necessary procedure to go through to get this money transferred to my account

Regards ...........................

E-mail the bank:
[email protected]

Phone Number:::: 0044 703 187 8638 / 0044 703 186 5581

I think I must stop here and wait to hear from you soon.
Bye and Have a good day.
Yours in Love
Miss Angelica

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.121.153] by web172605.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 01 Oct 2014 09:48:02 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: CLIPPED TO AVOID BLOWOUT-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.696
References: <CABd=3yixsGfup23+C16Mh4gXiykXbi+geH9aetHwxGByzoPUFw@mail.gmail.com> <[email protected]> <CABd=3yiOx2Vi2+d2vma0TLvVLdraq8O58GLNwxHvGgOm_EXJ3Q@mail.gmail.com> <[email protected]> <CABd=3yjYVdU7+LmEk7XDwsVyBYk=AcKuJC2_UeCACGn2bDcCzw@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2014 09:48:02 +0100

contact this lawyer today

hello my dear, i am happy to read from you because i have being expecting your mail.i also received the same mail from the bank, and i have gone in search of a good lawyer who will help us in this matter. like i told you my dear that i don't want you to involve anybody in this matter because this all about my future and i don't want you to tell anybody about this .i don't like the idea of you telling anyone about this please.

according to the email we received from the bank, they instruct that the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath which is going to bear your name as my trustee most have to be prepared by a Senegalese lawyer because of the origin of the fund is from Africa and also i been the next of kin is here in refugee camp in Senegal according to the banks mail because i wouldn't want us to make any mistake in this matter that is the more reason why we have to follow up the banks instructions.

I Have found a lawyer who is a member here in our church, who can help us to Prepare all the documents needed by the bank to make this transfer into your bank account very successful, as he has a proving track record of law practise.Since these documents are the only thing the Bank need to send this money into your bank account.Moreover, I would want to tell you that I have my late father's death certificate, and statement of account here with me in this refugee camp,which I will send to the bank any time from now,

Here is the contact of the lawyer, He is a registered member of the International association of lawyers, he is a well known lawyer here in Senegal. He is also a prominent member of the Senegalese Bar association, please contact him now to see if he will agree to help us to prepare the needed documents,Please contact him immediately through e-mail and telephone call.

Lawyer: Barr.Mike Bruno
Member of Senegalese Bar Association
Address:41 Nophior Avenue,Dakar,Senegal
E-mail address: [email protected]
E-mail address: [email protected]
Phone: +221-763-482-413

Remember to let me know as soon as you contact him, I will love you to keep all these to yourself.Remember, I have confidence in you, and strong love and trust for you, .I know that with time, when all these pains are over, that we will be happy together as we celebrate our future and forget about the pains I am going through at this moment.You already know that I have devoted my self to you for the rest of my life.

I would be happy to read the reply you get from the lawyer.Do not forget me in your daily prayers.May God bless you for me, I remain forever yours. I am waiting to read your mail.

Your Love

HEADER:
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1008.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 03 Oct 2014 09:23:12 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
X-YMail-OSG: CLIPPED TO AVOID BLOWOUT
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2014 09:23:10 +0000 (UTC)

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221773897258
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+447031842075
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+447031842072

+447031865581

+447031878638

+221763482413
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

ACCOUNT HARVESTED:
ACCOUNT HOLDER....... M. CELESTINE
NAME OF THE BANK..... SOCIETE GENERALE DE BANQUES AU SENEGAL
BANK ADDRESS.............. 34 YOFF DAKAR SENEGAL
SWIFT CODE........... SGSNSNDA
CODE AGENCE............. 01011
IBAN.......................... ........25011
ACCOUNT NUMBER............ CLIPPED 6 3 3 0
CLE............... 2
RIB............... 09

This is the 3rd time I have received this Account from a Scammer.
Advertisement

#222576 by wolverine2011 Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:22 pm
SECOND ACCOUNT HARVESTED:
Account Holder......................... A. Osita

Eco Bank Address: 8, Avenue Leopold. Senger Senghor

Account N° XXXXXXX3901

Code Banque.........K0094

Swift Code ECOSNDA

Code Guichet............01001

Cle Rib.................36

This is the 3rd time I have received this account from a Scammer.
#284873 by AlanJones Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:31 pm
[email protected]

Sent on a dating site:
Hello my dear, i am Angelica and i saw your profile today and it got me interested. i want you to write to my email address below for i have something very important to discuss with you. email me today to my email id so that i will tell you want i want us to discuss([email protected])

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#319618 by malu53 Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:29 am
still very active
angelbebes
Female , 27 , seeking Male
new york,

am Angelica and i like ur profile.i want you to write to my email address below for i have something very important to discuss with you. ([email protected])
message from January 21 2017