Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#3859 by Ralph Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:13 am
Iam Mr. Celestine Nweze. Staff of Bank of Africa

Any email starting with that is going to be a scam, the following email was recieved from [email protected] just recently.

Very Urgent Please.

Iam Mr. Celestine Nweze. Staff of Bank of Africa, Republic Du Benin W/A. Please Indicate your interest to receive A transfer of $10.5 Million USD. which belongs to one of our late customer. I want you to stand as the next of kin to my late customer whose account is presently dormant. (he is late) i can transfer the money to you over there and me and you will share it 60% for me and 40% for you. please contact me urgently on my private email id below for more details.
( [email protected] ) Or through my telephone number +229 93 746562.

Sincerely Yours.
MR. Celestine Nweze.
TEL+229 93 746562.

The exact phone number can be found Here

You could also see how many other people have been asked " Please Indicate your interest to receive A transfer of $10.5 Million USD" By clicking Here

Best course of action is to delete and ignore, it is designed to steal your money, we would rather you keep it :wink:
Advertisement