Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#223510 by soldierfortune Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:45 am
ISP: SONATEL, Senegal, Dakar

Site: waydate
Username: destinylove
Profile is deleted

Site: waydate

Hello,

I am happy to meet you, i want us to be friend, My name is Destiny, You can write me through my e mail here [email protected] I wait to hear from you soon.

Kiss

Received: from [41.83.35.125]
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 03:34:58 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I will like to know you with love and trust

Hello My Dear,

How are you today? I believe that you are doing well. I am more than happy to see your interest.
My dear like i told you in my first mail, My name is Destiny Brent from South Sudan. recently i am Residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal in Africa in west Africa. as a result of the civil war going on in my country South Sudan.

I am 23 years old girl 5'8" tall. My father Dr. Justin Brent was the personal adviser to the former head of state (Saliva Kiri of South Sudan) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him alongside with my mother. It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a near by Country Senegal where i am living now. Am residing presently here in the refugee camp, Its just like some one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon. I don't have any relative now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i know here is Rev. James Oscar; who is the Rev father of the (Roman Cathoric Churches) here in the camp, I am leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. The Rev. Father James Oscar Tel number is (+221-779 853 730) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.

As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this Country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. Please listen to this, i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is 7.8 million British pounds (Seven Million Eight Hundred Thousand Pounds) So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.

I like honest and understanding people, truthful truth and hardworking. My favorite language is English but the country language is french but i speak English very fluently. Please I will like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes and what you are doing presently. i will send you the detains and information of the bank contact in my nest mail hope you understand. Attached here is my picture. Please i am waiting to hear from you soonest.

Yours sincerely
Miss Destiny

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.2.110]
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 10:27:30 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Greeting to you my dear love,

Greeting to you my dear love,

I got your mail this morning, You are the person whom i love, I love honest in my life, My dream is to be with you first before we can not start doing this transfer, at list to see each other face to face before we, I do not have no access or free movement, The Computer which i use tamp Rev father, that is his Office Computer and he only give me 10 Mints to contact you,

I have cry for you, even as i am talking to you now, i have not eat for the past 3 days now, no food,
tell me how will you feel seen me suffering, when i have you in my life? You do not care of how
i feel, I request you let us do it in this way so that, we can live together as one family, help me to come over there first to meet you in your Country, If you can help me so that i can get my Passport, To come over there and meet also live together with you, before we can now start doing anything about this transfer, I really think about you also i love you, Help me,

You all i have a man in my soul, Help me, i have as the Police here about the Cost of my Passport
which they tell me, that it will Cost $245 to give me a new Passport, if you can help me to send me this money let me come there in your Country first to meet you, then when i live with you, we can now start doing this transfer, You are the one that delaying everything, i respect you and my dream is to make a great man also invest every of this money by your name over there in your Country, Help me hear my cry and do something my love, I wait to hear from you also i love you, kiss,

Yours in love,
Destiny

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.83.35.129]
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 04:56:16 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Happy weekend to you my love.

My dear love,

I don not know why you are making thing more difficult for each other, how you take things, you can build a house one day, you need to start some way to build a house, I have told you to help me first if you can send me this $245 to get my Passport that is the most important Document, once i have it at hand, the Rev father said, that i did not need Visa, that the UN Government will give me a Freedom Document that will back lme to travek to any Country i want under there control and care, if i can get a Passport to show my indentity as an african that is what the said,

The important now is how to get a new Passport, help me first let me get my Passport, then let take about the Ticket, God will help us also future is matters of understanding, if you really love me to come over there and live together with you, You can be asking me all this question, you kn ows what to do to get a woman you love near you, only that you have never wish to value me, I have try to explain you my wish and dream to lmarried and live together with you, But you as the man i love, You are runing a way without take what belong to you and enjoy with her, I respect you try to help me for i will make you a happy man, I love you also i wait to hear from you soon.

Yours in love.
Destiny
Advertisement