Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#29323 by mond2039 Tue May 25, 2010 9:15 pm
Here is the site: http://nauplaza.co.uk/

Coz they are hiring a lot of jobs.. And i apply one field, now they send me an application paper
that i need to sign within 48 hours.

After the online interview they said i passed the interview, then again they send me an email.
and it says it is immigrant of UK the Email add is this.. [email protected]

I wanted to know if this is the real email add of UK IMMIGRATION nor A BOGUS!

And they ask me to pay them,. 255 pounds for VISA processing.
Advertisement

#29324 by Dotti Tue May 25, 2010 10:23 pm
Unfortunately, it's a scam. The real UK immigration office has emails that end in .gov.uk

Although I am sure it is disappointing, I am glad you realized it before you sent any money.

There is at least on fake site there, created only 3 weeks ago.

Domain Name: IMMIGRATIONVISAOFFICE.COM
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Whois Server: whois.enom.com
Referral URL: http://www.enom.com
Name Server: DNS1.NAME-SERVICES.COM
Name Server: DNS2.NAME-SERVICES.COM
Name Server: DNS3.NAME-SERVICES.COM
Name Server: DNS4.NAME-SERVICES.COM
Name Server: DNS5.NAME-SERVICES.COM
Updated Date: 05-may-2010
Creation Date: 05-may-2010
Expiration Date: 05-may-2011

I have not checked out the hotel website yet to determine whether it is a fake or whether scammers are piggybacking off a legitimate site, but either way, having all of the emails will help. Could you please post all of the emails from these scammers, including the headers? Just delete your own name and email address. This will help our site killers to get the email domain closed, and possibly the hotel too if it is fake. In addition, posting the scammer's script will help others to avoid being scammed.

UPDATE: The hotel site is a definite fake too! It is almost entirely copied from the North Austin Plaza Hotel in Austin, Texas. http://northaustinplaza.com/

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#29345 by Michael Wed May 26, 2010 3:38 am
nauplaza.co.uk is fake, and has been added to my 'to kill'-list. If you can provide me emails (and headers) coming from [email protected] I can close that one aswell. If you don't know how to extract the headers, let us know what provider you have and we'll be happy to explain it to you. :D

Account inactive - messages are not being monitored
#29357 by mond2039 Wed May 26, 2010 5:32 am
HERE IS THE WAY THEY SCAM..

To: xxx removed personal info - dotti
Sent: Mon, May 24, 2010 12:11:09 PM
Subject: UK VISA ELIGIBILITY ASSESSMENT INTERVIEW

Dear xxx

Client Visa ID: UK-4921862

I want to bring to your humble notice that we have received your signed offer of employment letters from the New Austella Plaza and Suites Hotel London, the attached Tier 2 Visa assessment interview should be answered and sent back to us within 72 hrs with other required documents and receipt of your visa processing fees, below is the list of the documents you are to provide for your visa processing.

1: A COPY OF 2X2 PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH.
2: SCAN FRONT PAGE OF YOUR TRAVELLING PASSPORT.
3: YOUR FULL POSTAL ADDRESS FOR THE POSTING OF YOUR ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS AFTER THE PROCESSING.
4: VISA PROCESSING AND HANDLING FEES OF 255 BRITISH POUNDS.

You are required to submit the documents with your filled Tier 2 Visa eligibility assessment interview includes the receipt of your Visa processing fee of 255 British Pounds, your visa documents will be processed and sent to you and a copy to the British Embassy in your country of residency for your working visa stamping. You will be instructed on how to visit the UK Embassy in your country of residency after you have received your processed documents from us for your visa issuance.

The Documents below are the documents which will be posted to your Country of residency via British Courier Express after the processing here.

1, Letter of Invitation from the New Austella Plaza and Suites
2, A copy of UK Working Visa entry clearance
3, Job Contract Offer of Appointment
4, Direct Flight Ticket Confirmation slip from British Airway
5, A copy of your work permit clearance
6, Legal documents & UK Home Office Visa Authorization letter which you will take along to the UK Embassy in your Country of residency for Visa issuance.

Drugs warning
Anyone found smuggling drugs into the UK will face serious penalties. Drug traffickers may try to bribe travellers. If you are travelling to the UK , avoid any involvement with drugs.

False documents
We will refuse your application if we find that any documents are forged. It is better to explain why you do not have a document than to submit a false document with an application. Your application will be automatically refused and you may be banned from coming to the UK for 10 years if you use a false document, lie or withhold relevant information. You may also be banned if you have breached immigration laws in the UK .
Travellers to the UK who produce a false travel document or passport to the UK immigration authorities for themselves and/or their children are committing an offence. People found guilty of this offence face up to two years in prison or a fine (or both).

Warm Regards
Mr.Philipe Hammer
From The Visa office Desk
Registered & Head Office:
The Visa Office LTD
2 April Court, Sybron Way
Crowborough East Sussey
Enquiries :+447024014856

To: xxx
Sent: Mon, May 24, 2010 12:12:30 PM
Subject: VISA PROCESSING PAYMENT INFORMATION

IMMIGRATION TO UNITED KINGDOM MADE EASY

United Kingdom welcome people from all over the world, Discover how to become a United Kingdom Permanent Resident without spending up to 5,000 Pounds Sterling for consulting services...Now you can do it yourself? With the help of our easy-to-use manual " United Kingdom Immigration Expo"
Learn how to Migrate to United Kingdom as a permanent resident, Live, work and do business in United Kingdom, Enjoy a wonderful and safe life with your family.

Have Access to Employment, Education, Medical, Sports, Business etc
For over 10 years now, United Nation has adjudged United Kingdom as the best and safest place to live on earth, Every year United Kingdom accepts about 250,000 immigrants, there are two ways to apply for United Kingdom permanent residency. you can pay an immigration consultant up to 5000 Pounds Sterling to file for you or you can do it yourself and save a lot of money by paying the sum of 255 pounds for your Visa processing through our payment modus "United Kingdom Immigration Expo"is the easiest and most efficient way to immigrate to United Kingdom, It does all the work, an immigration consultant would do for you at a very low cost. Our steps by steps Take-you-by-the online manual will guide you to successfully migrate to United Kingdom

From the minute you receive it, you can start immediately, from establishing the class you best fit in, what is required, how to properly evaluate yourself,when and how to apply and finally your preparation for a successful interview at the United Kingdom Embassy in your country at the shortest time.

Application for UK Employment Visa fee can be made by Draft, Money Order and Western Union. Please include your full name and address with your payment. Also note that this deposit will only be refunded to you after 3 months of not being successfully placed.

BANK TRANSFER PAYMENT INFORMATION FOR EU ,USA AND CANADA CITIZENS ONLY.
BANK DETAILS
Bank Name: Nationwide Bank London
Account Name: British Visas Office
Account Number: 34539848
Sort Code: 074456
Iban Number: GB89NAI07011634539847

Payment should be made directly to the UK Visa Office with the below name and address of the payment handling service general manager for Asian and Africa applicants.

WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER RECEIVER'S NAME DETAILS FOR ASIA AND AFRICA ONLY
Receivers Name: Mr.George Williams
Destination : United Kingdom
Amount: 255 pounds

We accept payment from Western Union Money Transfer because is the fastest and easiest way for Asian and Africa continent to submit there Visa fee. And you are required to scan the processing fee deposit receipt and return along with your required documents to enable us start the processing .The fee charged is for the processing of your working visa documents. Failure to submit a valid fee will mean that the case cannot be considered.

Warm Regards
Mr.Philipe Hammer
The Visa Office LTD
2 April Court,Sybron Way
Crowborough East Sussey
Enquiries: +447024014856
#29358 by The Enchantress Wed May 26, 2010 6:14 am
Thank You for posting this information mond.

It will alert and save others from being scammed. Well Done :=)

Note the telephone number is a UK service which redirects to any cellphone worldwide and favoured by scammers.

If you have any questions or concerns please post - we will help you all we can.

Could you please edit any personal details from your post - this is an open forum and your online safety is our number one priority.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
#29362 by Michael Wed May 26, 2010 8:31 am
Great! Now all I need are the headers and I can start working on it. Dotti removed your addy before I saw it, so I'm going to take a guess and explain you how to retrieve headers in hotmail/yahoo/gmail. I hope it's one of those, if not let me know what you use and I'll guide you to it. I'm sorry to bug you again for this, but I need this to get it closed down :D

Hotmail and yahoo: When you are in the inbox, right-click on the mail you want the headers from (don't open it), The last option in the list that shows is view message source/show full headers (or something along those lines). Click that, and a pop-up will appear with a whole bunch of text and letters. That's what I need.

Gmail: When looking at the mail (after you've opened it) you'll see a small downward facing arrow next to 'Reply'. Click 'show original'. A popup will appear with the headers.

Please copy the whole thing and post it here (remove your own email adress), or you can PM or mail it to me.

I know it will look like a bunch of gibberish, but it actually contains valuable information for me to get it closed down.

Account inactive - messages are not being monitored
#39451 by gauravbabbar10 Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:14 pm
Here is one more mail sent by them to me as well.... and i think its a damn sure fake...m i tight...can sombody please help me out on this ........

NOTE: PRINT OUT THE ACCOUNT BELOW INFORMATION AND GIVE IT TO THE TRANSFER OFFICER AT THE BANK HE/SHE KNOWS WHAT TO DO.

TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER (T.T) 24HRS TO BE CONFIRMED.

Bank Name : Lloyds TSB

Account name: Capricorn Services Co. Ltd

Account number: 20074360

Sort code: 306562

swift code: LOYDGB2L

England UK

You have 72 hours to send the fees by (T.T ) Telegraphic Transfer

IMMIGRATION TO UNITED KINGDOM MADE EASY

United Kingdom welcome people from all over the world, Discover how to become a United Kingdom Permanent Resident without spending up to 5,000 Pounds Sterling for consulting services...Now you can do it yourself? With the help of our easy-to-use manual " United Kingdom Immigration Expo"
Learn how to Migrate to United Kingdom as a permanent resident, Live, work and do business in United Kingdom, Enjoy a wonderful and safe life with your family.

Have Access to Employment, Education, Medical, Sports, Business etc
For over 10 years now, United Nation has adjudged United Kingdom as the best and safest place to live on earth, Every year United Kingdom accepts about 250,000 immigrants, there are two ways to apply for United Kingdom permanent residency. you can pay an immigration consultant up to 5000 Pounds Sterling to file for you or you can do it yourself and save a lot of money by paying the sum of 255 pounds for your Visa processing through our payment modus "United Kingdom Immigration Expo"is the easiest and most efficient way to immigrate to United Kingdom, It does all the work, an immigration consultant would do for you at a very low cost. Our steps by steps Take-you-by-the online manual will guide you to successfully migrate to United Kingdom

From the minute you receive it, you can start immediately, from establishing the class you best fit in, what is required, how to properly evaluate yourself,when and how to apply and finally your preparation for a successful interview at the United Kingdom Embassy in your country at the shortest time.

Application for UK Employment Visa fee can be made by Draft, Money Order and Western Union. Please include your full name and address with your payment. Also note that this deposit will only be refunded to you after 3 months of not being successfully placed.

BANK TRANSFER PAYMENT INFORMATION FOR EU ,USA AND CANADA CITIZENS ONLY.

BANK DETAILS
Bank Name: Nationwide Bank London
Account Name: British Visas Office
Account Number: 34539848
Sort Code: 074456
Iban Number: GB89NAI07011634539847

Payment should be made directly to the UK Visa Office with the below name and address of the payment handling service general manager for Asian and Africa applicants.

WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER RECEIVER'S NAME DETAILS FOR ASIA AND AFRICA ONLY.

Receivers Name: Mr.Rooney Desmond
Destination : United Kingdom
Amount: 255 pounds

We accept payment from Western Union Money Transfer because is the fastest and easiest way for Asian and Africa continent to submit there Visa fee. And you are required to scan the processing fee deposit receipt and return along with your required documents to enable us start the processing .The fee charged is for the processing of your working visa documents. Failure to submit a valid fee will mean that the case cannot be considered.

Warm Regards
Mr.Philipe Hammer
The Visa Office LTD
2 April Court,Sybron Way
Crowborough East Sussex
Enquiries: +447045762848

Dear xxxxxx ,

Client Visa ID: UK-6921968

I want to bring to your humble notice that we have received your signed offer of employment letters from the Edward Hotel London, the attached Tier 2 Visa assessment interview should be answered and sent back to us within 72 hrs with other required documents and receipt of your visa processing fees, below is the list of the documents you are to provide for your visa processing.

1: A COPY OF 2X2 PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH.
2: SCAN FRONT PAGE OF YOUR TRAVELLING PASSPORT.
3: YOUR FULL POSTAL ADDRESS FOR THE POSTING OF YOUR ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS AFTER THE PROCESSING.
4: VISA PROCESSING AND HANDLING FEES OF 255 BRITISH POUNDS.

You are required to submit the documents with your filled Tier 2 Visa eligibility assessment interview includes the receipt of your Visa processing fee of 255 British Pounds, your visa documents will be processed and sent to you and a copy to the British Embassy in your country of residency for your working visa stamping. You will be instructed on how to visit the UK Embassy in your country of residency after you have received your processed documents from us for your visa issuance.

The Documents below are the documents which will be posted to your Country of residency via British Courier Express after the processing here.

1, Letter of Invitation from the Edward Hotel London
2, A copy of UK Working Visa entry clearance
3, Job Contract Offer of Appointment
4, Direct Flight Ticket Confirmation slip from British Airway
5, A copy of your work permit clearance
6, Legal documents & UK Home Office Visa Authorization letter which you will take along to the UK Embassy in your Country of residency for Visa issuance.

Drugs warning
Anyone found smuggling drugs into the UK will face serious penalties. Drug traffickers may try to bribe travellers. If you are travelling to the UK , avoid any involvement with drugs.

False documents
We will refuse your application if we find that any documents are forged. It is better to explain why you do not have a document than to submit a false document with an application. Your application will be automatically refused and you may be banned from coming to the UK for 10 years if you use a false document, lie or withhold relevant information. You may also be banned if you have breached immigration laws in the UK .
Travellers to the UK who produce a false travel document or passport to the UK immigration authorities for themselves and/or their children are committing an offence. People found guilty of this offence face up to two years in prison or a fine (or both).

Warm Regards
Mr.Philipe Hammer
The Visa Office LTD
2 April Court, Sybron Way
Crowborough East Sussex
Enquiries :+447045762848

Also Sent the attachment....

UK Tier 2 (General) Skilled Migration Visa Assessment
ANSWER ON LINE VISA ASSESSMENT
- Have you been refused a UK visa? Yes, Why? Or No
Answer..................................................................
- Have you been convicted In the UK , Your Country or else where, Yes, why or no
Answer...................................................................
- Educational Qualifications.
Answer.....................................................................
- The country where you obtained this qualification.
- The date you obtained this qualification
- The institution that awarded this qualification
- Do you intend to stay in the UK for more than 3 years?
- Your current occupation
- Name the country where you have worked in your most recent 12 month working period.
- What is your mission in the UK?
- Name the current country of residence?
Answer.......................................................................
- What actions should you avoid and what attitudes should you cultivate before considering travelling?
Answer........................................................................
- Did any law recommend violence as a way to settle disputes?
- Have you ever been involved in, supported, or encouraged terrorist activities in any country?
- Have you ever been refused a visa for any country,including the UK?
- In times of either peace or war have you ever been involved in, or suspected of involvement in, war crimes, crimes against humanity or genocide?
I am aware that it is an offence under the Immigration Act 1971 (as amended) to make a statement which I know to be false, or not believe to be true, in order to obtain a visa/entry clearance to the UK. I am also aware that my application will be automatically refused and I may be banned from going to the UK for 10 years if I use a false document, lie or withhold relevant information. I may also be banned if I have breached immigration laws in the UK. I am further aware that should I use a false document, lie or withhold relevant information my details may be passed to law enforcement agencies.
NOTE: You have 3 working days to submit your required documents together with your Visa processing fees, due to the huge volume of visas file on our Visa desk any applicant that exceed the three working days given for submitting the required documents his/her visa file will be suspended.
I hereby apply for United Kingdom work visa. I also declare that the required document submitted with this eligibility form is true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Applicant’s signature Date
………………………………. ……………………………………..
Email: [email protected]
UK EMPLOYMENT VISA SECTION (VAF2 JAN 2010)
#39455 by gauravbabbar10 Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:47 pm
I knew About it thats y i was searching about it and i got this websiote..where u people help others...thanks allottt..again...

just want to know is this really fake..............

any other information you have then do let me know bro....

Thanks again
#39460 by Dotti Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:26 pm
There is no question this is fake. In India, you can only make payment 3 ways--none of them involve Western Union. You also must show up in person at your local agency.

Another dead giveaway is the 44-70 number. Those numbers are redirect phone numbers--the calls do not actually go to UK--instead they are forwarded to phones all over the world, including cellphones in many African countries. No legitimate UK business has a 44-70 number, but scammers use them all the time when they are pretending to be in UK.

For any UK job offers you receive, if you see any of the following, there is no doubt they are scams:
-Phone number starts with 44-70 or 44-87
-employer sends you to an agency or consultant, etc. for your visa
-any mention of western union or moneygram to pay anything
-any email supposedly from the UK border agency that does not come from a gov.uk address

Please note that others may be scams too, but if you see one of these signs you already know it is a scam.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#39481 by GomerPyle Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:17 am
I'd like to get some copies of the mails you have received myself gauravbabbar10, so I'll get in touch with the scammer as if I'm looking for work in the UK.

Whenever bank accounts are mentioned, it's possible to do something.

Non-EU citizens should go here to find out about obtaining a visa to work as an au pair in the UK
http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/doineedvisa/
Whenever payment is requested by Western Union you're dealing with a scammer