Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#225029 by soldierfortune Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:13 am
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Blessing Dickson, Blessing Dickson 24 years old woman from the Cote d'Ivoire, parents were killed by rebels during the civil war. Fled the country and found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. The late father (Dr. Dickson Patrick) had been a substantial bank deposit ($8.5 million US dollars) with the English/Scottish bank. Miss. Blessing is the bank deposit's designated the next of kin (beneficiary). However, she can't withdraw the money from her late father's bank account. The financial governing laws of the Senegal states, the persons with the refugee status are not allowed to participate personally into any monetary transaction or to operate with a bank account overseas or locally. The bank had guided her to obtain a foreign trustee/guardian, who would claim for the deposit on her behalf so that the wire transaction of the inherited funds to the trustee/guardian's bank account would be possible. Trustee/guardian's commission and allowance would be 20%, rest of the funds would be invested in lucrative business. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, resume her interrupted studies and start new better life.

ISP: SONATEL, Senegal, Dakar

Site: waydate
Username: Blessing01
Sex: woman
Date of birth: 1988 November 14

Site: waydate
Date: 2014-06-16 20:38:28

[email protected]

HELLO interesting, How is everything with you, I picked interest on you after going through your profile I really want to have a good friendship with you. Beside i have something very vital to disclose to you, but I found it difficult to express myself in this site, since it's a public site. Please i will like you to contact me, through my private e-mail via: ([email protected]) So we can get to know each other better, and i well give you my pictures and also tell you more about me OK.Yours Friend, Blessing

[email protected]

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 09:38:47 +0000
Subject: from me blessing

Good day my love.

firstly I thank you for your reaction to mine email; In line with the message, which I have sent to you. How was your night over there in your country,i believe you had a nice night and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is Miss Blessing Dickson Patrick i am (24) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am comfortable with your age, I am from ivory coast in west Africa, 5.4ft tall, light in complexion single, (never married) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago. My late father Dr Dickson Patrick, was a politician and the managing director of a Gold & Mine Ind in Kigali (the capital of ivory coast before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood. It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend-Pastor's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you.

I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, PLEASE Do to not be offended for this message that comes from me please, fair which to me obliged to put simple trust on you due to my situation here as the refugee and I shall demand most your conscientiousness after yours to know about me, I shall really grow fond we to have good in spite attitudes therefore I have this as a trust which i believe that you can not betray it at the end. I have communicated you because of my difficult situation here in this refugee camp; Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only people i have now is the refuges, and the Rev. fr Peter Mialo who is in charge of the (SAINT James CATHOLIC CHURCH) here in the camp he has been very nice to every one here since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. The Pastors Tel number is (+221765644052) and his email address is ([email protected]) Honey if you call, tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.

As a refugee here i don't have any right or privileged to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. My love I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. Please listen to this (please it's a secret, even no one knows about it even the Reverend), i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $8.5 Million U.S Dollars (Eight Million, five Hundred Thousand US Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.

I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is you that i am telling now. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, hardworking and GOD fearing people. My favorite language is English but our language but i speak French. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you. Attached here is my picture. I will send you more in my next mail. Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest.

Yours in love,
Miss Blessing.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 10:43:11 +0000
Subject: HONEY PLEASE CONTACT THE BANK ON MY BEHALF TO KNOW HOW THEY WILL TRANSF

I thank you ones again today, i just snicked out from the camp hostel to fathers office now to write you this mail and to be sure and know how are you over there in your country? i believe you are fine. Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. I am able to use internet as a result of the Rev fathers Office computer. i can tell you that you are the only person i tell about my this matter. Remember i trust you honey that is why i am giving you all this information!. My love is for you and you alone, i will like to hear your voice please, just call the Rev and tell him that you want to speak with me and he will send for me immediately from my hostel to come over to his office. You can call the Reverend and ask him the best time to call me.

I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. You will have 20% of the total money for helping me out and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice since i am too young to handle such huge amount. In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my $8,500,000.00 dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to the account in their country. The contact information of the bank is as follows,

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC
The name of the transfer officer is Mr Morgan Brown
PHONE NUMBER +447-042058154 , +447-035921809/Fax +447-024082322
Bank Email address,
[email protected]
OR managers email, [email protected]

This is my late father Account Detail.

Account N°: ..... ..... (BLB846008677046/Ql/77/B)
Swift Code................. RBOSGB2L
Series......................... 2258947UK
Account holder: .......... (Dr Dickson Patrick)
Amount Deposited:.... ($8,500,000.00 US Dollars)
Next Of Kin Beneficiary: .....(Miss Blessing Dickson)

Contact them now on how to transfer the $8,500,000.00 dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin. I have mapped out 5% of the total money for any expenses that might come up in this transfer, so that after the transfer you will take your 20% for assisting me with the transfer the remaining money for me. Remember you will help me out in the area of investing this fund because i can`t be able to do it by myself.

My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in investing this money since i am still too young to manage it as you know. As i told you before,t his camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country. Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.

Yours in love

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

X-Originating-IP: [41.214.119.60]
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2014 05:29:44 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: REMITTANCE MANAGER OF ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND

ROYAL BANKOFSCOTLAND GROUP PLC
36 ST ANDREW SQUARE
EDINBURGH SCO EH2 2YB
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC
MR. MORGAN BROWN
FOREIGN REMITTANCE MANAGER
Tel: +44 7031 852 859
Fax: +44 7024 039 277
Email:[email protected]
Email:[email protected]
REF ...........035
DATE.........12/07/2014.

INHERITANCE FUND RELEASE TRANSFER

ATTENTION

WE WRITE TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR EMAIL MESSAGE THROUGH MISS BLESSING DICKSON DATED 09th OF JULY 2014 TO OUR BANK MANAGEMENT REQUESTING THAT WE SHOULD RELEASE AND TRANSFER INTO YOUR ACCOUNT MISSBLESSING DICKSON LATE FATHER FUND AND REMAIN OF OUR DECEASED CUSTOMER DR DICKSON ,P, PATRICK,

THOUGH WE HAVE RECEIVE INSTRUCTION FROM HIS DAUGHTER BY NAME MISS BLESSING DICKSON TO TRANSFER HER LATE FATHER FUND INTO YOUR ACCOUNT WITH AGREEMENT REACHED BETWEEN YOU AND HER. IN VIEW OF THE ABOVE REFERENCE, I WRITE TO CONFIRM TO YOU THAT THE ACCOUNT DEPOSITED NUMBER BY OUR LATE CLIENT, DR DICKSON ,P, PATRICK, IS INTACT IN OUR BANK SECURITY VAULT. WE WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT BEFORE WE CAN BE ABLE TO DO AS YOU REQUESTED,OUR MANAGEMENT MUST MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE THE REAL PERSON DIRECTED BY MISS BLESSING DICKSON

THOUGH SHE HAS ALREADY INFORMED THIS BANK ABOUT YOU. WE SHALL INVESTIGATE YOUR CLAIMS AS HER REAL TRUSTEE BEFORE CONSIDERING ANY RELEASE OF FUND, HENCE IT WILL BE VERY REGRETTABLE TO MAKE SUCH RELEASE WITHOUT PROPER AUTHENTICITY. BUT AT THIS MOMENT WE REQUESTED YOU TO OBTAIN THE AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM FROM SENEGAL HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE (SINCE THE YOUNG LADY IS CURRENTLY RESIDING IN SENEGAL) TO ENABLE THIS BANK TO START PROCESSING THE TRANSFER RELEASE OF YOUR PARTNERS FUND MISS DICKSON's LATE FATHERS FUND INTO YOUR ACCOUNT. AND WE NEED YOUR BANK DATA TO BE FORWARD TO THIS BANK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE,

ALSO YOU ARE THEREBY TO FORWARD THE DEATH CERTIFICATE OF LATE DR DICKSON PATRICK AND THE STATEMENT OF HIS ACCOUNT OF THE SAID FUND THAT WAS IN OUR BANK CUSTODY JUST TO MAKE SURE THAT FUNDS ARE NOT RELEASED/ TRANSFERRED TO THE WRONG PERSON. AND YOU ARE ALSO ADVICE TO SEND THIS BANK VITAL INFORMATION AND SEND IT TO OUR BANK MANAGEMENT TO BE SURE OF WHOM YOU ARE. BESIDE YOU ARE ADVICE TO SEND THE FOUR CERTIFICATE IMMEDIATELY AND INCLUDES ALL YOUR INFORMATION,

YOUR FULL NAME.
YOUR ADDRESS
TELEPHONE/FAX
YOUR AGE
YOUR OCCUPATION
YOUR BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN

IF YOU ARE SURE THAT YOU ARE THE ONE INSTRUCTED BY MISS BLESSING DICKSON THE REALLY BENEFICIARY/NEXT OF KIN TO OUR LATE CUSTOMER LATE DR DICKSON. P. PATRICK,YOU ARE ADVICE TO CONTACT A LAWYER IN SENEGAL TO GET THE AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM DOCUMENT TO ENABLE THIS BANK TO START PROCESS THE TRANSFER RELEASE OF YOUR PARTNER FUND INTO YOUR ACCOUNT THERE IN YOUR COUNTRY. WE ARE SORRY FOR ALL INCONVENIENCES THIS MIGHT CAUSE YOU AS THAT IS OUR BANK MANAGEMENT PROCEDURE JUST TO MAKE SURE THAT FUNDS ARE NOT RELEASED AND TRANSFERRED TO THE WRONG PERSON.

IT WILL TAKE US ONLY 144 BANK WORKING HOURS TO GET THIS FUND CREDITED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT AS INSTRUCTED BY MISS BLESSING DICKSON AND YOU ARE ALSO ADVICE TO SEND THIS BANK VITAL INFORMATION AND SEND IT TO OUR BANK MANAGEMENT TO BE SURE OF WHOM YOU ARE.

(1) THE AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM FROM SENEGAL HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE (SINCE THE YOUNG LADY IS CURRENTLY RESIDING IN SENEGAL)

(2) YOU ARE THEREBY TO FORWARD THE DEATH CERTIFICATE OF LATE DR DICKSON. P. PATRICK

(3) THE STATEMENT OF HIS ACCOUNT OF THE SAID FUND THAT WAS IN OUR BANK CUSTODY JUST TO MAKE SURE THAT FUNDS ARE NOT RELEASED/ TRANSFERRED TO THE WRONG PERSON.

(4) A POWER OF ATTORNEY PERMITTING YOU TO CLAIM AND OR TRANSFER THE SAID FUNDS INTO YOUR ACCOUNT IN ANY PLACE ON HER BEHALF.

PLEASE NOTE :THIS POWER OF ATTORNEY MUST BE ENDORSED BY A QUALIFIED SENEGALESE RESIDENT LAWYER SINCE THE YOUNG LADY IS CURRENTLY RESIDING IN SENEGAL.

TREAT THIS MESSAGE AS VERY URGENT AND GET BACK TO THIS BANK IMMEDIATELY WITH THESE FOUR DOCUMENTS.

ALWAYS AT YOUR SERVICE.
SEC TO THE- FOREIGN OPERATIONS DIRECTOR (RBS

Thanks.
Mr. Morgan Brown.
Operation manager Aftb Royal Bank of Scotland.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2014 15:10:04 +0000
Subject: HONEY PLEASE CONSULT THE LAWYER FOR THOSE DOCUMENTS THE BANK REQUIRED OK.‏‏

My beloved Darling,

Honey good morning my love how are you today and how was night over there and your health which is the most important thing to me? i hope you are fine and as me, honey i really really love you and i am more than happy as i received mail bank gave to you concerning the money transfer and i really appreciate all the effort you have make towards the money transfer so that the bank will transfer it into your account as they promised me and they made me to know that they have agreed to transfer the money into your account, and they need some documents from us and please i want you know that the bank will transfer the money and please do not let any body know about it more especially now the bank have agreed to transfer the money to you ok..

Honey i have heard what the bank said to you and am more than happy that the bank have agreed to transfer the money into your account and i can wait to see you soonest. I believe you are well. God will bless and reward you for every effort you are making to see me out from this horrible situation i found myself today. As for me i am fine here with all hopes that you will assist me to transfer my money to your position for a better life with you and i want to let you know that what i told you is truth and i will not lie to you ok.

I appreciated the way you are handling this transfer of my money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life. I am suffering here in the prison called refugee camp and i believe with you we can start a new life in your country after the transfer of my money to your account. I can see what the bank is demanding before they will transfer my money to your position Presently i have my Late Father Death Certificate and Deposit Certificate with me here which i have given to the lawyer to send to you when you contact him.

The only problem we have now is the Power of Attorney and Affidavit of OATH which the bank said that it will be issued by a lawyer here in Senegal for me to sign my signature on it. After reading your mail, i discussed it with Rev Peter Mialo and he gave me the contact of this lawyer Barrister Lawson Matamba. He is one of the lawyers working with the united nations here in Dakar Senegal. I will want you to consult him on both phone and email telling him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney and Affidavit of OATH that will enable you transfer my 8.5 million dollars from International Royal Bank of Scotland to your account on my behalf due to my refugee status. So honey this is the Lawyer information

Barr. Lawson Matamba
Advocate Carbinet
Tel: +221770571875
[email protected]
[email protected]

Please honey consult the Lawyer as quickly as possible and you can call him on phone to confirm carefully if he will direct us on what we could do next. i have put all my trust on you and believe that God will continue to guide and strengthen you for all you have done for me. Honey i will stop here and please do not forget to update me if you hear from the lawyer.
Kissssssssssssssssssssss
Thanks and have a wonderful day
Your lovely baby
Blessing

My love, i have composed this Mail for you to forward it to our Lawyer in cases or you could write on your own...

Sir,

My name is Mr ,,,,,, and am Miss Blessing Dickson foreign partner. i have applied to you requesting for your legal assistance to prepare a power of Attorney and Affidavit of support as we were directed by our Bank to enable the release of money into my Bank Account safely. We are having the support of the refugees Camp Reverend Father who directed us to you for this assistance please. Sir help us with those funds transfer documents,

Thanks.
Mr ,,,,,,,
Advertisement