Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#225366 by soldierfortune Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:20 pm
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Helena Desmond, 24 years old woman from the Rwanda, parents and siblings were killed by rebels during the civil war. Fled the country and found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. The late father (Dr. Philip Desmond) had been a substantial bank deposit ($7.6 million US dollars) with the English bank. Miss. Helena is the bank deposit's designated the next of kin (beneficiary). However, she can't withdraw the money from her late father's bank account. The financial governing laws of the Senegal states, the persons with the refugee status are not allowed to participate personally into any monetary transaction or to operate with a bank account overseas or locally. The bank had guided her to obtain a foreign trustee/guardian, who would claim for the deposit on her behalf so that the wire transaction of the inherited funds to the trustee/guardian's bank account would be possible. Trustee/guardian's commission and allowance would be 18%, rest of the funds would be invested in lucrative business. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, resume her interrupted studies and start new better life.

She obtained the lawyer (Barrister (Dr.) Lukman Hayatu) to drafting the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath according to the bank's procedure of the wire transaction. Miss. Helena would sign the documents for the Federal High Court, lawyer would representing the trustee/guardian and sign the documents on behalf him. The costs of the Federal High Court and the lawyer's fee was totally €570 EURO and should been pay immediately via Western Union or Money Gram money transfer.

ISP: SONATEL, Senegal

See also: viewtopic.php?f=7&p=224839

Site: met4love
Username: helendes75

Site: met4love
Date: 2014-05-28 @ 23:38:53

Greetings

Greetings from Helena, i hope your fine? i saw your profile today and become interested, i will like you to write me through my private email address so that we know each other better and for me to tall you more about my self. here is my email address,

My regards.

Miss Helena (helena_des90atyahoo/.com)

Received: from [41.82.4.160]
Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 11:44:23 +0100 (BST)
Subject: with love and trust i will like to know more about you

Dearest In Heart,

Thanks for your response to my e-mail, How are you doing today? hope fine and you are perfectly doing well in health. My name is Helena Desmond, I am from Rwanda in Central Africa. 24 years of old, 5ft 8inches tall, Single never married, Black hair and brown eyes.

I am presently living in senegal due to the Civil War fought in my country some years ago. My Father (Dr Philip Desmond was the CHAIRMAN MANAGING DIRECTOR OF DESMOND & SONS INDUSTRIALS COMPANY IN THE CAPITAL CITY OF MY COUNTRY (KIGALI), Also the PERSONAL ADVISER to the former HEAD OF STATE, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning & kill him & my mother, With My younger sister.

It's only me that is alive because I wasn't around when this happened, I was in the University where am schooling, am doing my first year in accountant, I then manage to abscond to following west African country (SENEGAL) where am residing now in '' REFUGEE CAMP''. Due to the problematic situation which am passing through here In this camp. We are not eligible to go out from the camp unless we took permission. Its just like one staying in the prison But I believe by Gods grace i will extricate here soon.

l don't have any relatives now whom l can go to all my relatives abscond in the middle of the war the only one l have now is Rev. Victor Paulson who is the pastor of the (Christ The Light Churches) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel due to the camp have two hostels one for women & the other for men

The Reverend Tel number is (00221764974331) if you call tell him you want to speak with me, then he will send for me in the female hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any privilege to anything be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this, i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $7.6M (Seven Million Six Hundred Thousand USDollars).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

Regarding to the above i will like you to be confidential and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to confident I confide on you. I like sincere, kind, respectful, honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hardworking.

I love English language but I would like to know many other if God give me the opportunity but i speak English very good. However I will like you to call me because we still have a lot to discuss.
Attached below is my picture. I am seriously looking a nice person of kind heart in my life Thanks and God bless you, Looking forward to your urgent response & have a nice day.

Yours In Love,
Miss Helena

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.177.119]
Date: Sat, 31 May 2014 14:20:06 +0100 (BST)
Subject: please honey contact this bank for more information

My Darling Sweet Heart,

Thanks a lot for your response, I have been in the camp for all must one year now. I will also like to touch & see you face to face, please call me tomorrow 14:00 GMT with the reverend phone I will be waiting for your call due to it have been the cry of my heart to hear your voice. I want to inform you that before i contacted you, I saw your profile that you matched mine and you are the type of man i am looking forward to spend the rest of my life with.

Note: I am not going to give your love to another man you will satisfy me, needless of looking for another man. Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it.I confide you dear that's why i am giving you all this information. My love is for you and only you alone,You can call me with the Reverend number around 14: 00GMT, i will be there waiting your important call.

Notice: I have already informed the bank about my plans to claim this Fund and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. You will have 18% of the total money helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice. Therefore, i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 7.6 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country. The contact information of the bank are as follows,

NAT-WEST BANK PLC LONDON UNITED KINGDOM
E-Mail address ([email protected])
E-Mail address ([email protected])
The name of the transfer officer is Mr Nick Millard.
Telephone number +447045700435, +447053835382
Office Fax number 44703-180-5238.

Contact them now on how to transfer the $7.6 (Seven Million Six Hundred Thousand US Dollars) deposited by my late father which i am the next of kin. Honestly I am happy that God has brought you to see me out from this execrable situation which am passing through and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life Including investing this money since i am still too young to manage it.

As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and I pray always to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country. Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.

Yours forever in love,
Miss Helena

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

X-Originating-IP: not available
Sender: [email protected]
Cc: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 08:16:17 +0000
Subject: Attn/Sir Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer Dept

NAT-WEST BANK LONDON INTERNATIONAL (NATB)
NATIONAL WEST-MINISTERS BANK PLC
Email address: [email protected]
Email address: [email protected]
Registered Headquaters135 Bishop gates London
Opening Hours
Monday--9:00 am-5:00pm
Tuesday--9:00-500pm
Wednesday--9:00-500pm
Thursday--9:00-500pm
Friday--9:00-500
Saturday--9:00-1200
2/JUNE/2014.

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION MR ”xxxxxx”

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect of your mail which we have received. Actually, we have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss Helena Desmond that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim her late father's deposit with our bank. Late Dr, Philip Desmond is our late customer with account no. BLB745008901546/QB/91/A substantial amount (US$7,600,000.00) of deposit with us. Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin. However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you, we will like you to send the followings:

1. A power of attorney and Affidavit of Oath permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. Note: This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer (since the money is originated from Africa and the Girl is Currently residing in Senegal).

2. The death certificate of late Dr, Philip Desmond (Her deceased father) confirming the death.

3. A copy of Deposit Certificate of the account issued to Dr Philip Desmond by our bank.

Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours, the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund will be make within 48hours at reception of these documents. Also you have to send your account information which will facilitate this fund as soon as these documents are been provided. Therefore You have to hurry up to present these documents to our bank to enable us wire the fund (US$7,600,000.00) into your account. We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Should you have any question(s), please contact foreign transfer officer Mr. Nick Millard on tel +447053835382, fax +447031805238 for more directives /clarifications.

Thanks Yours Faithfully,
Mr.Nick Millard.
(Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer Dept)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.31.151]
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 10:38:33 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Please honey contact this lawyer for the preparation of power of attorney.......

Hello My Dear.

How are you Today? with faith you are fine. However Thank you for your understanding and ability to help me transfer my inheritance to your position pending my arrival to meet with you, it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy man. Dear Listen, i have never told anybody about this money the only people that knows about it is you and me no one again knows about it (since my parent's are dead).

So, i will also advise you to please keep it to yourself because i am afraid of loosing the money to people who will disappoint me when the money gets to there care, that was why it took me time to tell you about it and i promise you this from my heart (I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU) and i equally expect the same from you.

Now, regarding the requests the bank needs from us i have with me here my late father statement of account (which i will give to the lawyer when he agrees to help us)and the death certificate, (which i will also give to him, so he can send them to you)

I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of support, i have informed the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, he is a registered lawyer in the United Nation camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us.

Please i will like you to contact him through email and phone today, when your contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney and also get the affidavit of Oath from high court here in Dakar Senegal and that he will do it in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's ACCOUNT in NAT-WEST BANK PLC LONDON UNITED KINGDOM to the account in Your country. His contact information's are as follows,

DR BARRISTER LUKMAN HAYATU CHAMBERS ASSOCIATION.
Senior Advocate
Barrister Lukman Hayatu
(Principal Partner).(ESQ)
Unite 400 parcelles.
Office Telephone Number is (+221-762-910-352)
E-mail ([email protected])
E-mail ([email protected])

Dear, i will like you to contact Dr Barrister Lukman Hayatu for the preparation of the power of attorney and affidavit of support, Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us!. Please i will like you to first of all get the money transferred and from it you can send some money to me for me to prepare my traveling documents and when you come here we can move at the same time.

With Regards,
Miss Helena

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.83.33.85]
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2014 12:25:58 +0100 (BST)
Cc: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: FINDINGS FROM FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF SENEGAL

DR BARRISTER LUKMAN HAYATU CHAMBER OF ATTORNEY AND OATH ASSOCIATION.

9/JUNE/2014.
FOR YOUR KIND NOTICE.
MR ”xxxxxx”.

Sequel to your mail received in this chamber on how to prepare a power of attorney and affidavit of Oath for you and your partner Miss Helena Desmond. Your partner Miss Helena was in my office with Rev Victor Paulson to discuss about the issuing to you an authorization letter and affidavit of Oath that will enable you to stand on her behalf to transfer her money from Nat-west Bank PLC London United Kingdom to your account in your country or elsewhere.

Prior to my inquires from the bank and high court here in Dakar Senegal, I was made to understand from the bank that there are four documents required by them before the transfer of the money to your account.

1...........A copy of Death certificate of Late Dr, Philip Desmond.

2. A copy of His Statement of account. (WHICH I WILL SEND TO YOU LATER).

It remains the other two documents. Which is power of attorney and the affidavit of oath which will enable the Bank to deal with you on behalf of your partner Helena.

In View of above and from my inquiries, it will cost the sum of $185 Euros, for a of Authentication of the power of attorney $180 Euros, for swearing affidavit of oath at the federal high court here before it becomes valid $105 Euros, for notary stamping at the notary office (before it will go out from Senegal here) and my legal processing fee of $100 Euros, total of ( $570 Euros) Five Hundred And Seventy Euros) to get everything done.

You are to transfer this money through Western Union money transfer or Money Gram Transfer with My Name and address bellow.

Name.............. Lukman Hayatu.
Address.......Unite 400 Parcelles.
Country.......Senegal.
City..............Dakar.
Zip Code.......00221.
Tel... +221762910352.

Make sure you inform me immediately you send this money so that we can start the preparation of the documents. (Which will be ready by the next two working days).

THANKS FOR YOUR PROPER UNDERSTANDING.
Yours sincerely in service,
Dr Barrister Lukman Hayatu ((Principal Partner).(ESQ)
Unite 400Parcelles Dakar Senegal.
Tel: +221762910352
Advertisement

#225789 by soldierfortune Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:06 pm
COMPENSATION:

Received: from [41.82.61.171]
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2014 11:00:08 +0100
Subject: THANKS FOR YOUR EFFORTS

Hello Dear,

I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I am in Paraguay for investment projects with my new partner with the total money. Meanwhile, I didn't forget all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how, Now you will need to contact the Rev. father as at the time i was in Dakar Senegal, his name is Rev. Victor Paulson and his direct email address is ([email protected]) PHONE/NUMBER (+221764974331).

Ask him to kindly send you a certified bank draft of $450.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter which later failed. I appreciated all your efforts at that time very much.So feel free and get in touch with Rev. Victor Paulson and direct him where to send or post you the bank draft.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, i am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand. Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to him on your behalf, therefore establish contacts with him for the delivery of the bank draft to you without delay. Take care and remain Blessed.

Yours Sincerely, Helena

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.45.54]
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 22:14:39 +0000
Subject: Hello Brother "xxxxxx"

Brother "xxxxxx".

May the peace of God be with you. I am Reverend Father Victor Paulson as you may know, I am the present priest administrator of the Senegal refugee camp. I have acknowledge the receipt of your email and the instructions given by the young lady about the Cheque which she dropped in your name here in my office. I want to inform you that the money is in a cashier cheque which you will cash in any international bank of your country. So i will like you to send to me your full contact POSTAL ADDRESS that can help me to post the cheque through DHL Courier Service such as:

1,Your Full Names......................
2. Country..........................................
3,Your Residence or office postal address.................
4, Your direct phone number that will help the office to call you as soon as they are in your country.............................

As soon as the above information are sent to me, i will go to the courier Company that is in-charge in posting the cheque since the money is on draft cheque, they will use the information to post the cheque to you there in your country without any delay, Remain Blessed and Have a Pleasant Moment,

Rev Victor Paulson

Received: from [41.214.116.214]
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2014 12:10:59 +0000
Subject: May the peace of God be with you,

Hello Son

May the peace of God be with you,

I have received your information and have gone to the DHL postal agency today as soon as i receive your mail, in order to post your cheque to your position but they are demanding for 320 Dollars for their posting service which i do not have, so i will advice you to send the money to me so that i can go back and post the cheque, according to their direction, it will get to you in a space of three working days from the moment i post it because it is for express posting. My information to received the money through Western Union money transfer or Money Gram transfer with the information stated below

Name ---Victor Paulson
Country--Senegal
City--Dakar
Zip Code--+221

May God be with you.
From Reverend Father Victor Paulson.
#250963 by soldierfortune Wed May 13, 2015 2:45 pm
NEW COMPENSATION:

Received: from [41.82.57.37]
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2015 15:13:32 +0000
Subject: Greetings my son

Greetings my son. May the peace of God be with you.

This is to bring to your notice that i have confirmed with the WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AGENT HERE IN DAKAR SENEGAL to transfer your cheque of ($450.000.00 (Four Hundred And Fifty Thousand Dollars) United State Dollars directed in cash credited to file KTU/ 9023118308/03 to you by your former partner before she left the camp.

My son i have done my best to make sure that i secure the draft for you but right now is under the care of Western Union Dakar Senegal Head Office, So right now they have agreed to transfer it to you through Western Union Money Transfer, I have done this with the Help of the issuing bank and foreign transfer policy of Senegal.

The money could not be sent to you due to allocated security code. The BANK OF SENEGAL has approval to send the cash through western union Money Transfer. I also want to let you know that i have been in contact with the young girl about this and she gave me go ahead other. Therefore, you have to follow all the Instructions on this for the successful wire shipping.

I was unable to complete this as a result of non-availability of your information's at hand. So you are required to send your Full information's to the Western Union Agency here to effect this transaction.

FULL NAME..............
FULL CONTACT ADDRESS..........
MOBILE PHONE:............

In order to resolve this problem, ensure that you send an E-mail with your information above to the Western Union Solicitors Fund Verification Department with the following e-mail Address.

E-mail: [email protected]

Contact the Western Union Today with the above email address. As soon as this mention information's is received by the WESTERN UNION AGENT, the Money shall be sent to you via Western Union or from The Western Union Transferring Bank. for now this is all i could do to assist you because you do not have confidence in me,but only God can tell.western union agent contact number 00221776899077

May the good Lord bless you in Jesus name.
Remain blessed

Rev Victor Paulson.