Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#29584 by David Jansen Sun May 30, 2010 1:10 pm
Dear ,

I would have loved to call you but you did not include your number in your last email, mine is +254737025337 and i can be reached at any time regardless of time difference. This number includes the Kenyan country code which is where i reside and work, this is not like other letters from the internet i did not want to use this medium to contact you it is because we have been looking for someone to help us out for the past eight month to no avail so i became depserate because of time and decide to use this medium which i believe it is not the best medium of contact for a transaction of this magnitude.

I wish to take my time here to adequately explain the process with which we intend to achieve the positive end point of this deal successfully but before then it is also necessary to give you the basic conditions, which should hold before commencement of the deal in question, and they are listed below.

1: That you keep this deal in absolute confidence, which means that you inform nobody no matter who about this deal until we have completed, this is very important.

2: That you give me your personal assurance that when this funds get into your account, you will not sit on it and leave me in the cold because then there will be nothing i can do to you because legally, you would have been accepted by the bank as the legal beneficiary to the account and there is no where i can seek legal redress except we sign a written agreement now before the commencement of the deal.

3: That you know now that you will be responsible to deal with the bank directly (with my advice of course) and my capacity will be to get all the necessary documents relating to this claim.

Now to explain further, late Dr. Edward Saunders died a few years ago in London of cardiac arrest and leaving no known relatives, his bank expects any close relative of his to come forward as a beneficiary to this fund totaling Thirty Two Million United States Dollars (US$32,000,000.00) and this is why we need you otherwise the funds would be declared unclaimed at the end of the year and subsequently paid into the government reserve account of the government which would ultimately benefit no one eventually hence we are coming to you to act as the heir to the estate .

For your help, You will be getting 30% of the total sum which gives US$9,600,000.00 , 5% goes to take care of all expenses made by all of us to get the funds to your account and the balance 65% comes to me and my partner on an already agreed ratio. I will be waiting for your call and email.

Regards,
Roy Smith

Being a victim doesn't mean you stand alone. We're here to help you.
Advertisement