Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#29590 by arcangel Sun May 30, 2010 1:42 pm
FROM MR DANIEL SALIF.
Von:
Mr Daniel Salif <[email protected]> [Jetzt chatten]
Zu Kontakten hinzufügen
An: xxxxxx@ymail.com
FROM MR DANIEL SALIF.
I am the manager of the bill and exchange department of Society General of Banks in Burkina (SGBB) here in Ouagadougou the capital city of Burkina Faso. In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of US$10.5M(TEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS) So therefore,I need your assistant so that the bank here will transfer the money into your bank account, if you are interested you should get back to me.Truly Yours, MR DANIEL SALIF (SGBB).#

This is not my Email-address, but I got this mail!!!

Disguised the 'an/to' email address as this might be the email address of another intended victim - your own email address would have been added to the bcc field - CF
Advertisement

#30866 by marko Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:53 am
Mr Daniel Salif <[email protected]>
REPLAY [email protected]

DATE 12. lipnja 2010. 07:24
FROM MR DANIEL SALIF.
msn.com

12. 6.
U
FROM MR DANIEL SALIF.
I am the manager of the bill and exchange department of Society General of Banks in Burkina (SGBB) here in Ouagadougou the capital city of Burkina Faso. In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of US$10.5M(TEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS) So therefore,I need your assistant so that the bank here will transfer the money into your bank account, if you are interested you should get back to me.Truly Yours, MR DANIEL SALIF (SGBB).
#30877 by Chris Fuller Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:27 pm
Welcome to ScamWarners, marko, and thank you for posting the different email addresses that you received with this scam mail. If anyone else who received this email now googles those email addresses, they will be able to find them here, and realise that it is indeed a scam.