Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#226812 by AlanJones Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:21 am
Approaches victims on Skype using the ID miyaji0624.

FROM THE BRANCH MANAGER
BARCLAYS BANK PLC.
KUMASI BRANCH GHANA.

Hello Dear,

I am contacting you for a reliable, honest and a trust worthy person to entrust this huge transfer project with.My name is Mr Francis Owusu I am the manager of the Barclays bank Kumasi Branch Ghana. I am a Ghanaian, married with two kids. I am writing to solicit for your assistance in the transfer of funds valued at $4,750,000.00 ( four million seven hundred and fifty thousand United States Dollars). This fund is the excess of what my branch in which I am the Manager made as profit during the last annual audition. I have already submitted an approved end of the year report for the year to my head office in Accra and they will never know of this excess.

As an official of the bank i can not be directly connected to this fund, so this informed me of contacting you for us to work for mutual benefits.I want you to assist in receiving this fund into your bank account for us. Meanwhile you will have 40% of the total fund If Everything works out for us both Sucessfuly. Note there are practically no risks involved as it is going to be bank to bank transfer. All i need from you is to stand as the original depositor of this fund who made the deposit with our branch so that my Head office can order the transfer to your designated bank account.

If you accept to work with me, i will appreciate it so much. As soon as i receive your response, i will give you details on how we can achieve it successfully.You can contact me through my personal E-mail address ([email protected])

Best Regards,

Mr.Francis Owusu.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#265306 by claptrap Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:14 am
Hate to necro, but figured I'd post an update to this since I got almost the same exact script:

FROM THE BRANCH MANAGER
BARCLAYS BANK PLC.
KUMASI BRANCH GHANA.

Hello Dear.

I got your contact via Skype search for a reliable, honest and a trust worthy person to entrust this huge transfer project with. My name is Mr Francis Owusu I am the manager of the Barclays bank Kumasi Branch Ghana. I am a Ghanaian, married with two kids. I am writing to solicit for your assistance in the transfer of funds valued at $4,750,000.00 ( four million seven hundred and fifty thousand United States Dollars). This fund is the excess of what my branch in which I am the Manager made as profit during the last annual audition. I have already submitted an approved end of the year report for the year to my head office in Accra and they will never know of this excess.

As an official of the bank i can not be directly connected to this fund, so this informed me of contacting you for us to work for mutual benefits.I want you to assist in receiving this fund into your bank account for us. Meanwhile you will have 40% of the total fund. Note there are practically no risks involved as it is going to be bank to bank transfer. All i need from you is to stand as the original depositor of this fund who made the deposit with our branch so that my Head office can order the transfer to your designated bank account.

If you accept to work with me, i will appreciate it so much. As soon as i receive your response, i will give you details on how we can achieve it successfully. You can contact me through my personal E-mail address AND NOT HERE ON SKYPE ([email protected]) ONLY IF YOU ARE INTERESTED

Best Regards,
Mr. Francis Owusu.

using francisowusu2030 on Skype