Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#256250 by AlanJones Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:58 pm
Tel. No.: +2347035952981

Attn:Sir.

I AM HAPPY TO INFORM YOU THAT I WILL BRING YOUR ATM MASTER CARD LATEST , BY 12 O'CLOCK NOON TOMORROW YOUR COUNTRY TIME. And your ATM CARD is already activated today for you to use it now but the management here in Nigeria says that you must pay $79 for the delivery before you can receive the ATM CARD tomorrow.

I swear to God . If I fail to deliver your ATM card within 12hours after you send the $79 as I promise let God Take my life, I cannot fail you, I promise you. Don’t fear as soon as you sent the $79 today please leave the rest to me and see if I am lie to you or not because I cannot use my life swear because of $79 How can I swear against my life because of this small amount, it is to show you that I am telling you the truth?

HERE IS THE INFORMATION'S TO SEND THE $79 VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER BELOW;

RECEIVER'S NAME:.... PIUS AKORAH
DESTINATION:...... NO,20 OKOTA RD LAGOS, NIGERIA
TEXT QUESTION:.... YES?
TEXT ANSWER:...... YES
MTCN#: ...........................
SENDERS NAME: ...................
AMOUNT TO SEND NOW IS $79 USD ONLY

After sending the payment to just send SMS to this phone +234 70 3595 2981

FedEx Director MR.VICTOR DAVID
Phone no: (+234)70-3595-2981
E-mail:[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#259567 by AlanJones Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:14 am
Tel. No.: +2348030736090

Hello dear good Friend

I AM VERY HAPPY TO INFORM YOU THAT I WILL BRING YOUR ATM MASTERCARD WORTH OF $4.8M USD LATEST BY TOMORROW 12 O'CLOCK NOON YOUR COUNTRY TIME. And your ATM CARD is already approval today and ACTIVATED for you to receive it now but the management here in Nigeria says that you must pay $55 for the delivery before you can receive the ATM CARD tomorrow before you can start using the card in any ATM machine around in your country

I swear to God . If I fail to deliver your ATM card within 24hours after you send the $55 as I promise let God Take my life, I cannot fail you, I promise you. Don’t fear as soon as you sent the $55 today please leave the rest to me and see if I am lie to you or not because I cannot use my life swear because of $55 How can I swear against my life because of this small amount, it is to show you that I am telling you the truth?

HERE IS THE INFORMATION'S TO SEND THE $55 VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER BELOW;

RECEIVERS NAME:.... PIUS AKORAH
PICK UP LOCATION:.. 20 OKOTA RD LAGOS-NIGERIA
TEXT QUESTION:.... WHO MADE HEAVEN
TEXT ANSWER:...... GOD
MTCN#: ............
SENDERS NAME:
YOUR DELIVERY ADDRESS:
AMOUNT TO SEND NOW IS $55 ONLY

After sending the payment to just send SMS to this phone +234 80 3073 6090

Dr. Benjamin Nnamdi
Call me at +234 80 3073 6090

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#259818 by AlanJones Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:53 am
Tel. No.: +2348145402151

Hello dear good Friend

I AM VERY MUCH HAPPY TO INFORM YOU THAT I WILL BRING YOUR ATM MASTERCARD WORTH OF $4.8M USD LATEST BY TOMORROW 12 O'CLOCK NOON YOUR COUNTRY TIME. And your ATM CARD is already approval today and ACTIVATED for you to receive it now but the management here in Nigeria says that you must pay $55 for the delivery before you can receive the ATM CARD tomorrow before you can start using the card in any ATM machine around in your country

I swear to God . If I fail to deliver your ATM card within 24hours after you send the $55 as I promise let God Take my life, I cannot fail you, I promise you. Don’t fear as soon as you sent the $55 today please leave the rest to me and see if I am lie to you or not because I cannot use my life swear because of $55 How can I swear against my life because of this small amount, it is to show you that I am telling you the truth?

HERE IS THE INFORMATION'S TO SEND THE $55 VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER BELOW;

RECEIVERS NAME:.... PIUS AKORAH
PICK UP LOCATION:.. 20 OKOTA RD LAGOS-NIGERIA
TEXT QUESTION:.... WHO MADE HEAVEN
TEXT ANSWER:...... GOD
SENDERS NAME:
YOUR DELIVERY ADDRESS:
AMOUNT TO SEND NOW IS $55 ONLY

After sending the payment to just send SMS to this phone ++234 81 4540 2151

Dr. Benjamin Nnamdi
Call me at +234 81 4540 2151

#260129 by AlanJones Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:43 am
Tel. No.: +2348030736090

Attention: Please

I am mandated to write this mail to you in regards to your ATM MASTER CARD valued of $4.8Million United States Dollars which has been in our facility since last year.

Be informed that we had deliberated on this issue with the Federal Republic of Nigeria Government since they are having budget deficit and lack of funds to finance most of her projects in this fisical year 2015. The meeting we had yesterday with Government Auditors states that we should give you 5 days notice to claim your package or else they will cancel the delivery and your funds would be diverted into the Federal Government suspence account for their use.

We had to take this step because we are a courier company that was licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria.
In the light of this development, you are advised to pay the delivery fee of $105.00 to enable us to deliver your package or it will be confiscated by the Government.

This fee ($105) you are required to pay will also cover an Irrevocable standing order document which will issued in your name as the legal beneficiary of the funds. You are advised to use this information below to send the $105.00 via Western Union Money Transfer:

Receivers name: ====== PIUS AKORAH
Destination:========== LAGOS/NIGERIA
Text question: ======== IN GOD?
Text answer:========= WE TRUST
MTCN#: .............
Amount to send:====== $105 USD

I look forward to receiving the MTCN, SENDER'S NAME, CONTACT ADDRESS AND TELEPHONE NUMBERS as soon as you send the fee.
Be informed accordingly as I look forward to hearing from you positively.

Yours Sincerely,

FEDEX Director: Mike Smith
Call me at (+234)8030736090

#264440 by AlanJones Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:41 am

Dear Friend .

I hope all is well with you over there because I got a news this morning from one of your Relation Mr.James Cowart. he just inform me that you are very very SICK again and they have taking you to Hospital for Medical treatment this morning he made me to understand that it is the reason why you are not be sending E-mail regarding the delivery of your ATM CARD since this week.

On your behalf of your Family, he sent me an email again stating that he is your cousin relative and instructed me to deliver your ATM CARD to he's demanded by your family members to hes address in West Virginia, United States, he is also demanding name and address to send the needed $205 of the clearance certificate who cost $205 only to avoid delay in delivery your BOX to he home address.

Name: Mr.James Cowart
Address: 311 7th ave Burnsville WV,
26335-0290 PO BOX 290 USA

We are sending you this e-mail again to reconfirm the truth before we will accept any money from Mr.Jamie and delivery your ATM CARD to him as demanded by your family members. If we didn't hear from you in the next 48 hours, We will believe what he is telling us is the truth and move on with delivery after accepting the $205 from him and again I am 100% sure that you are alive and will receiving your box tomorrow as soon as the $205 is send,and I urge you to hasten up and take this delivery of your BOX by tomorrow or next

So, try and see what you can do to see that you come up with the $205 even if you can borrow the money from your closest house neighborhood tell the person that you are going to pay him or her in two days time once you receive your ATM CARD tomorrow you will pay back and I have made all verifications and inquiries regarding this and there is nothing else that need to be done or any form of payment again.

Therefore, should you send the money later than 7:30 PM today; it will be until tomorrow before the documents would be collected and send to me and I will probably be able to come over by evening tomorrow. Below is the information which you should use to send the money through Western union money transfer or Money Gram:

Receivers name:------- PIUS AKORAH
Destination:------------ LAGOS/NIGERIA
Text question:--------- HONEST?
Text answer:---------- TRUTH
SENDERS NAME: ......
AMOUNT TO SEND NOW IS:$205 US Dollars. .

Be informed accordingly as I look forward to hearing from you positively .
Yours Sincerely,

FedEx Director MR.VICTOR DAVID
Phone no:(+234)70 3595 2981
Tel:+234-70- 3595-2981

#297476 by AlanJones Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:16 am

Dear friend,

Why are you keeping silent since my several mails to you updating you about your payment through ATM MASTER CARD. IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED ANY MORE TO RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT VALUE US$20M LET THIS OFFICE KNOW SO WE CAN PLACE YOUR PAYMENT ON CANCEL.

WE NEED YOUR URGENT REPLY.
MAKE SURE YOU SEND THE NEEDED FEE $39.00 ONLY THROUGH WESTERN UNION TO THE NAME BELOW:

Receivers name:....STEVEN ENYI
Destination:...... LAGOS-NIGERIA
Text question:.... HONEST?
Text answer:...... TRUTH
Amount to send is $39

Make the payment right accordingly as I look forward to hear from you positively so that your package will be deliver to you first thing on Sunday .

FEDEX Director Walter Olabisi
Tel: +234-70-3595-2981

#298027 by AlanJones Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:58 am

Attention:Please,

My dear we have been waiting for you to send only $39 regarding the delivery of your ATM CARD which we suppose to deliver to you it was on hold by Customs Department and they are requesting for Ownership Clearance Certificate which will be obtain from the origination of the ATM MASTER CARD before it will be released from Customs and After all the phone call we made on your behalf to Customs Authority and the Government of Nigeria and it was resolved that the delivery of your package to your address must be completed within two (2) working days upon your compliance to our directives:

You should please send the sum of $39 to obtain the needed Ownership Clearance Certificate from Nigeria. And you know that the Clearance charges which was initially on the high price of $75 has been cut down to $39 by the your Embassy in Nigeria considering the poor economic situations that make it difficult for the middle class citizens to meet up with the clearance of their entitlement.

So now you are expected to pay only $39 ONLY for Ownership-Clearance Certificate and you are to pay it to Nigeria, as the origination of the package in favor of STEVEN ENYI as our accountant officer in Nigeria Send the $39 Via Western Union or Money- Gram once you receive this mail with the information below for immediate release of your package,

Receivers name:.... STEVEN ENYI
Destination:...... 20 OKOTA RD LAGOS-NIGERIA
Amount to send is NOW $39 ONLY

Please once you send the money to Nigeria to this name , please try to notify us with the MTCN# so that we can contact PIUS AKORAH , for easy pick up and for immediate action on the release of your package. Note that any unclaimed package t will be returned to Nigeria Government after 3 days.So you are urgently advised to comply with our directives so that the Customs will release your package.

Yours Sincerely
FedEx Director Mr. Olabisi
E-mail:[email protected]

#298132 by AlanJones Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:33 am

Dear ,

You seem to have some doubting minds and feel scared to claim your belongings at this last stage. So its not my fault. If you should send this last $29 first thing upon sending the $29 you'll find me knocking at your doorstep with you package of ATM MASTER CARD, then you'll see that everything that happened in the past was your cause.send the $29 now and get your package as a surprise.But try and make good use of this advise and get back to me with the payment details of the $29 now. Am reconfirming the information to you again:

Below is the information which you should use to send the money through Western union money transfer:

Receivers name:====== PIUS AKORAH
Destination:========= LAGOS-NIGERIA
Text question:======== HONEST?
Text answer:.========= TRUTH
MTCN#: ...................?
Amount to send is $29.00 only

I am still waiting for your text message to this.Tel:+234 70 3595 2981 for the MTCN# and sender name once the payment is sent OK.........

Looking forward to hear from you

Yours Sincerely,
FEDEX Director Walter Olabisi
(+234)7035952981

#299147 by AlanJones Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:16 am

Attention: (Fund Owner.)

I am writing this E-mail to you in regards to your ATM CARD valued $4.8 Million United States Dollars which has been in our facility since last year.

Be informed that we had deliberated on this issue with the Federal Government of Nigeria since they are having budget deficit and lack of funds to finance most of her projects in this fisical year of 2016. The meeting we had yesterday with the Government Auditors states that we should give you 5 days notice to claim your ATM MASTER CARD or else they will CANCEL your payment and your funds would be diverted into the Federal Government suspense account for their use.

We had to take this step because we are a courier company that was licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria.

In the light of this development, you are advised to pay the delivery fee of $29 to enable us to deliver your ATM MASTER CARD or it will be confiscated by the Government.

This fee ($29) you are required to pay will also cover an Irrevocable standing order document which will issued in your name as the legal beneficiary of the funds.

I advised that you should use this information below to send the $29 to us via Western Union so that we can dispatch your ATM Card to your Address:

WESTERN UNION RECEIVER'S NAME AND INFO:

Receivers Name:-------STEVEN ENYI
Country/City:--------- LAGOS-NIGERIA
Test Question:--------HONEST?
Answer:---------------TRUTH
Sender"S Name :------------
Sender"S Address:----------
MTCN: *** *** ****?
Amount to send now:---$29.00

Please,note that it is unethical, illegal and unconstitutional to deal with anyone on your behalf without seeking for your consent first because you are the legitimate beneficiary of the ATM Card.

Yours Sincerely,
FedEx Mr. Olabisi
Call me at +234 70 3595 2981

#299294 by AlanJones Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:48 am

My dear The only thing that will make you to believe me this time around is that I will show you copy of the Clearance Certificate once you send the $29 , you think I am lie to you

send the $29 today and call me +234 70 3595 2981, and see how honest I was from the start till now.

Below is the information which you should use to send the money VIA western union to enable our office to obtain the Clearance Certificate as soon as possible.

Receivers Name:-------STEVEN ENYI
Country/City:--------- LAGOS-NIGERIA
Test Question:--------HONEST?
Answer:---------------TRUTH
Sender"S Name :------------
Sender"S Address:----------
Amount to send now:---$29.00

Please,note that it is unethical, illegal and unconstitutional to deal with anyone on your behalf without seeking for your consent first because you are the legitimate beneficiary of the ATM Card.

Yours Sincerely,
FedEx Mr. Olabisi
Call me at +234 70 3595 2981

#299535 by AlanJones Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:48 am

Dear Esteemed Customer,

I will like you to find out if you are the person who Authorized Mr,Robert Smith Jr. to represent you in receiving your Compensation money which was PACKAGE as ATM master card valued of USD$4,800,000.00) Four Million eight hundred thousand United States Dollars that approved by the MINISTRY OF FINANCE and is still unclaimed from our office. For your information, Mr. Robert Smith Jr is making efforts to claim your ATM master Card as he told us that he WAS delegated by you.

The delivery fee of the ATM master Card including the Insurance Coverage and VAT is $69.00.only Is he rightly delegated by you? If you did not send any person on your to claim it , let us know and stop him before he made away with your ATM Card.Below is his residential address where he want the ATM CARD delivered to:

Mr. Robert Smith Jr.
5802 south L street
Tacoma WA 98408.USA

As a matter of urgency, you are advised to get in touch with us before Mr. Robert Smith Jr made away with your ATM Card. Do you advise us to deal with him on your behalf and deliver your parcel which contained your ATM CARD and PIN Code activation information to his address?

But if you did not send anyone to act on your behalf, you should reconfirm your (ADDRESS, TELEPHONE NUMBERS IMMEDIATELY).I advised that you should use this information below to send the $69.00 to us via Western Union or Money Gram so that we can dispatch your ATM Card to your Address:

Money Gram or WESTERN UNION RECEIVER'S NAME AND INFO:
RECEIVER'S NAME: == STEVEN ENYI
CITY: ============= LAGOS
TEXT QUESTION: == == HONEST?
ANSWER: =========== TRUTH
AMOUNT: ========== $69.00

Kindly supply the Money Transfer Control Numbers (MTCN) as soon as you make the payment to enable us to quickly dispatch your ATM Card and activation information to you as soon as possible.Please, note that it is unethical, illegal and unconstitutional to deal with anyone on your behalf without seeking for your consent first because you are the legitimate beneficiary of the ATM Card.

Yours Sincerely,

Looking forward to hear from you
Mr. Olabisi
call me at +2347035952981

#299818 by AlanJones Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:02 am

Attn:

I AM HAPPY TO INFORM YOU THAT I WILL BRING YOUR ATM CARD LATEST ON TUESDAY, BY 12 O'CLOCK NOON YOUR COUNTRY TIME. And your ATM CARD is already approval today for you to receive it but only that the management here in Nigeria says that you must pay $25 for the delivery before you can receive the ATM CARD on Tuesday.

I swear to God . If I fail to deliver your ATM card within 24hours after you sending the $25 as I promise let God Take my life, I cannot fail you, I promise you. Don’t fear as soon as you sent the $25 today please leave the rest to me and see if I am lie to you or not because I cannot use my life swear because of $25 How can I swear against my life because of this small amount, it is to show you that I am telling you the truth?

HERE IS THE INFORMATION'S TO SEND THE $25 VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER/MONEY GRAM BELOW;

RECEIVERS NAME:.... STEVEN ENYI
PICK UP LOCATION:.. LAGOS-NIGERIA
TEXT QUESTION:.... HONEST
TEXT ANSWER:...... TRUTH
SENDERS NAME:
YOUR DELIVERY ADDRESS:
AMOUNT TO SEND NOW IS $25 ONLY

After sending the payment to just send SMS to this phone +234 70 3595 2981

Mr. Olabisi
FEDEX COURIER COMPANY
PHONE +2347035952981

#300944 by AlanJones Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:08 am

Dear XXX,

I raise some money yesterday to use help you out and to make sure that your receive your ATM CARD within 4 hours after you have send the remaining balance of $20 as I want it. let me complete the rest OK.

After sending this $20 I'll never ask you for another fee again because the Special Police Escort will bring me to your home Address with his van for security purpose. Once its morning rush to WESTERN UNION/MONEY GRAM and send the $20.00 immediately and reply me back

Receivers name:.... STEVEN ENYI
Destination:...... LAGOS/NIGERIA
Amount to send is $20.00 ONLY

So you are urgently advised to comply with our directives so that the Customs will release your package.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr. Olabisi
FEDEX COURIER COMPANY
PHONE +2347035952981

#316880 by AlanJones Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:05 am

Attention: Sir.

I am mandated to write this mail to you in regards to your ATM MASTER CARD valued of $20 Million United States Dollars which has been in our facility since last year.

Be informed that we had deliberated on this issue with the Federal Government of Nigeria since they are having budget deficit and lack of funds to finance most of her projects in this fisical year 2017.

The meeting we had yesterday with Government Auditors states that we should give you 5 days notice to claim your package or else they will cancel the delivery and your funds would be diverted into the Federal Government suspence account for their use.

In the light of this development, you are advised to pay the delivery fee of $20.00 to enable us to deliver your package or it will be confiscated by the Government.

This fee ($20) you are required to pay will also cover an Irrevocable standing order document which will issued in your name as the legal beneficiary of the funds. You are advised to use this information below to send the $20.00 via Western Union/ Money Gram :

Receivers name: == STEVEN ENYI
Destination:====== 20 OKOTA RD LAGOS/NIGERIA
Text question:==== HONEST?
Text answer:====== TRUTH
REF#: .............
Amount to send now is :==== $20 USD

I look forward to receiving the MTCN, SENDER'S NAME, CONTACT ADDRESS AND TELEPHONE NUMBERS as soon as you send the fee.

Yours Sincerely,

#317206 by AlanJones Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:45 am

Attention:Please.

I am mandated to write this mail to you in regards to your ATM MASTER CARD valued of $20 Million United States Dollars which has been in our facility since last year.

Be informed that we had deliberated on this issue with the Federal Government of Nigeria since they are having budget deficit and lack of funds to finance most of her projects in this fiscal year 2017.

The meeting we had yesterday with Government Auditors states that we should give you 2 days notice to claim your package or else they will cancel the delivery and your funds would be diverted into the Federal Government suspense account for their use.

In the light of this development, you are advised to pay the delivery fee of $20.00 to enable us to deliver your package or it will be confiscated by the Government.

This fee ($20) you are required to pay will also cover an Irrevocable standing order document which will issued in your name as the legal beneficiary of the funds. You are advised to use this information below to send the $20.00 via Western Union/ Money Gram :

Receivers name: == STEVEN ENYI
Destination:====== 20 OKOTA RD LAGOS/NIGERIA
Text question:==== HONEST?
Text answer:====== TRUTH
REF#: .............
Amount to send now is :==== $20 USD

Yours Sincerely,