Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#232618 by AlanJones Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:09 am
Tel. No.: +2347035952981

FEDEX EXPRESS DELIVERY COMPANY
FedEx Director
Mr.Victor David
Red Star Express FedEx Plc
Area 99, Garki, Lagos, Nigeria
E-mail: [email protected]
Tel:+234-70- 3595-2981

Dear XXX,

I write to inform you that I am still waiting for you to send $69 and all the final arrangement regards the immediate delivery of your ATM VISA CARD to your designation address has successful made

Right now am in the airport waiting for my final destination but the Customs and Immigration office insisted that a Customs Clearance Certificates must be obtain a sign document clearance copy from Airport authority in Nigeria due to the contents of high volume of your ATM VISA CARD.

The customs told me that you pay the sum of $69 to enable them get a clearance reporting tomorrow morning and continue my final journey to your address. In the light of this,you are advise to send the sum of $69 immediately to enable me board the next available flight to your destination tomorrow.

The international Monetary fund (IMF) official is coming today for the inspection to make sure that everything goes well and they .

I advised that you should use this information below to send the $69.00 to us via Western Union or Money Gram so that we can dispatch your ATM Card to your Address:

Receivers name:====== PIUS AKORAH
Destination:========= LAGOS/NIGERIA
Text question:======= HONEST ?
Text answer
MTCN#: .............
SENDERS NAME: ......
Amount to send is $69.00 ONLY

Kindly supply the Money Transfer Control Numbers (MTCN) as soon as you make the payment to enable us to quickly dispatch your ATM Card and activation information to you as soon as possible. Please, note that it is unethical, illegal and unconstitutional to deal with anyone on your behalf without seeking for your consent first because you are the legitimate beneficiary of the ATM Card

Yours Sincerely,

FedEx Director Mr.Victor David
Red Star Express FedEx Plc
Area 99, Garki, Lagos, Nigeria
E-mail: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#233703 by AlanJones Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:17 am
Different format

Please,I would have like you to FIND OUT if you are the ONE who AUTHORIZED MR.JOSEPH CARFORA to represent you in receiving your your ATM CARD that was deposited in our company to be deliver to your home address the ATM CARD approved by the MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF NIGERIA and is still unclaimed from our office. For your information, Mr. Joseph Carfora. is making efforts to claim your ATM CARD as he told us that he was delegated by you. The delivery fee of for the ATM CARD including the Insurance Coverage is NOW $69.00 Is he rightly delegated by you? If you did not send this MAN, let us know and STOP him before he made away with your ATM CARD and Below is his residential address in U.S.A where he want the ATM CARD delivered to:

Mr. Joseph Carfora.
5802 south L street
Tacoma WA 98408.USA

My dear As a matter of urgency, you are advised to get in touch with us immediately before Mr. Joseph Carfora. made away with your ATM CARD.Do you advise us to deal with him on your behalf and deliver your ATM CARD But if you did not send anyone to act on your behalf, you should reconfirm your (ADDRESS, TELEPHONE NUMBERS IMMEDIATELY). and I advised that you should use this information below to send the $69.00 to us via Western Union so that we can dispatch your ATM to your Address:

Receivers name:====== PIUS AKORAH
Destination:========= LAGOS/NIGERIA
Text question:======= HONEST ?
Text answer:======== TRUTH
Amount to send is $69.00 ONLY

Kindly supply the Money Transfer Control Numbers (MTCN) as soon as you make the payment to enable us to quickly dispatch your ATM CARD Please, note that it is unethical, illegal and unconstitutional to deal with anyone on your behalf without seeking for your consent first because you are the legitimate beneficiary of the ATM CARD .You are advised to call or email us immediately for more information before your ATM CARD is mailed out to him, this is the number to call +234-70-35953981

Yours Sincerely,
FedEx Director

FedEx Director MR.VICTOR DAVID
Phone no: (+234)70-3595-2981
E-mail:[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#233704 by AlanJones Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:19 am
And a desperate last attempt to steal a smaller amount from the victim.

Attention: sir,

Yes, I am writing to inform you that i have some money at hand to use to assist you but it is not yet complete I have $25 with me right now and it's remains $35 to be completed, you are advice to send the $35 only to get your ATM MASTER CARD delivered to your home address as soon as possible. I want to assure you that as soon as you send the remain balance of $35 you will receive your ATM MASTER CARD today and secondly you have to assured me that after you receive your CARD, that you will return all my supported money. i need your urgent respond today so that we will finalize it OK,

so send across the $35 to our office in Nigeria as soon as possible to enable me arrange the certificates “of the PACKAGE as to assure that the delivery is completed and you know that today is FRIDAY so that we can deliver the package by tomorrow been Saturday. this is the information’s you will use to send the money $35 send it through western union money transfer on the below name and please reply direct to my mail box:

Receivers name:=== PETER IGWEZE
Destination:====== LAGOS/NIGERIA
Text question:== HONEST?
Text answer:== TRUTH
MTCN#: ...........................
SENDERS NAME: ...................
Amount to send now is $35 ONLY

send the mtcn#.....:once you make the payment today’s have made all verifications and inquiries regarding this and there is nothing else that need to be done or any form of payment. this is the only thing that is needed and no other payment. my word is law and should be used against me in any court of law if for any reason i fail to make this delivery or go contrary to what i have stated here. i am waiting for your response. god bless you

Looking forward to hear from you

#236165 by AlanJones Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:50 am
Another unknown "relative" emerges to try to claim the victim's non-existent money

Dear Friend .

I hope everything going well because I got a news this morning from one of your relation Mr.Douglas J.Fountain he just inform me that you are very very SICK again and they have taking you to Hospital for Medical treatment this morning he made me to understand that it is the reason why you are not sending me an email regarding the delivery of your ATM CARD this Monday.

On your behalf of your Family, he sent me an email again stating that he is your cousin relative and instructed me to deliver your ATM CARD to he's demanded by your family members, he is also demanding name and address to send the needed $79 of the clearance certificate who cost $79 only to avoid delay in delivery your ATM CARD to he home address.

Name: Mr.Douglas J.Fountain
address: 10302 Lord Nelson St Upper
Marlboro, MD 20772, USA
Nearest Airport: Baltimore/Washington International
Thurgood Marshall Airport Maryland

We are sending you this email again to reconfirm the truth before we will accept any money from anybody and delivery your A.T.M CARD to him as demanded by your family members. If we didn't hear from you in the next 48 hours, We will believe what he is telling us is the truth and move on with delivery after accepting the $79 from him and I am 100% sure that you are alive and will receiving your box tomorrow once the $79 is sent,and I urge you to hasten up and take this delivery of your BOX by tomorrow or next

so, try and see what you can do to see that you come up with the $79 even if you can borrow the money from your closest house neighborhood tell the person that you are going to pay him or her in two days time once you receive your box tomorrow you will pay back and I have made all verifications and inquiries regarding this and there is nothing else that need to be done or any form of payment again.

Therefore, should you send the money later than 7:30 PM today; it will be until tomorrow before the documents would be collected and send to me and I will probably be able to come over by evening tomorrow. Below is the information which you should use to send the money through Western union money transfer:

Receivers name:.... PIUS AKORAH
Destination:...... LAGOS/NIGERIA
Text question:.... HONEST?
Text answer:...... TRUTH
AMOUNT TO SEND NOW IS:$79.00 US Dollars. .

Be informed accordingly as I look forward to hearing from you positively .
Yours Sincerely,

Phone +234 70-3595-2981

#236922 by AlanJones Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:37 am
And another non-existent relative

Dear Friend .

I hope all is well with you because I got a news this morning from one of your Relations Mr.Jamie Lewis Butcher Sr. he just inform me that you are very very SICK again and they have taking you to Hospital for Medical treatment this morning he made me to understand that it is the reason why you are not be sending E-mail regarding the delivery of your ATM CARD since this week.

On your behalf of your Family, he sent me an email again stating that he is your cousin relative and instructed me to deliver your ATM CARD to he's demanded by your family members to hes address in West Virginia, United States, he is also demanding name and address to send the needed $69 of the clearance certificate who cost $69 only to avoid delay in delivery your BOX to he home address.

Name: Mr.Jamie Lewis Butcher Sr.
Address: 311 7th ave Burnsville WV,
26335-0290 PO BOX 290 USA

We are sending you this e-mail again to reconfirm the truth before we will accept any money from Mr.Jamie and delivery your ATM CARD to him as demanded by your family members. If we didn't hear from you in the next 48 hours, We will believe what he is telling us is the truth and move on with delivery after accepting the $69 from him and again I am 100% sure that you are alive and will receiving your box tomorrow as soon as the $69 is send,and I urge you to hasten up and take this delivery of your BOX by tomorrow or next

So, try and see what you can do to see that you come up with the $69 even if you can borrow the money from your closest house neighborhood tell the person that you are going to pay him or her in two days time once you receive your ATM CARD tomorrow you will pay back and I have made all verifications and inquiries regarding this and there is nothing else that need to be done or any form of payment again.

Therefore, should you send the money later than 7:30 PM today; it will be until tomorrow before the documents would be collected and send to me and I will probably be able to come over by evening tomorrow. Below is the information which you should use to send the money through Western union money transfer or Money Gram:

Receivers name:------- PIUS AKORAH
Destination:------------ LAGOS/NIGERIA
Text question:--------- HONEST?
Text answer:---------- TRUTH
AMOUNT TO SEND NOW IS:$69 US Dollars. .

Yours Sincerely,

Phone no:(+234)70 3595 2981

#237499 by AlanJones Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:46 am
And another relative :)

Dear Friend .

I hope all is well with you over there because I got a news this morning from one of your Relation Mr.James Cowart. he just inform me that you are very very SICK again and they have taking you to Hospital for Medical treatment this morning he made me to understand that it is the reason why you are not be sending E-mail regarding the delivery of your ATM CARD since this week.

On your behalf of your Family, he sent me an email again stating that he is your cousin relative and instructed me to deliver your ATM CARD to he's demanded by your family members to hes address in West Virginia, United States, he is also demanding name and address to send the needed $205 of the clearance certificate who cost $205 only to avoid delay in delivery your BOX to he home address.

Name: Mr.James Cowart

We are sending you this e-mail again to reconfirm the truth before we will accept any money from Mr.Jamie and delivery your ATM CARD to him as demanded by your family members. If we didn't hear from you in the next 48 hours, We will believe what he is telling us is the truth and move on with delivery after accepting the $205 from him and again I am 100% sure that you are alive and will receiving your box tomorrow as soon as the $205 is send,and I urge you to hasten up and take this delivery of your BOX by tomorrow or next

So, try and see what you can do to see that you come up with the $205 even if you can borrow the money from your closest house neighborhood tell the person that you are going to pay him or her in two days time once you receive your ATM CARD tomorrow you will pay back and I have made all verifications and inquiries regarding this and there is nothing else that need to be done or any form of payment again.

Therefore, should you send the money later than 7:30 PM today; it will be until tomorrow before the documents would be collected and send to me and I will probably be able to come over by evening tomorrow. Below is the information which you should use to send the money through Western union money transfer or Money Gram:

AMOUNT TO SEND NOW IS:$205 US Dollars. .

Yours Sincerely,

#239169 by AlanJones Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:01 am
Dear ,

This is what you need to do now, there is a way out for me to bring the Parcel (ATM MASTER CARD) to your home address now, I have talked with one of the officer that has the key to the STORAGE ROOM where your ATM CARD is kept and he told me that you have to send ONLY $205 so that I will complete the rest and After sending this fee, I'll never ask you for another fee again because the SECURITY OFFICERS will bring me to your home Address with his van for security purpose.

Go to Western Union or Money Gram and send the $205 immediately and reply back and again you have to RE-CONFIRM DELIVERY ADDRESS ONCE AGAIN TO AVOID WRONG DELIVERY OK!!!!!! Meanwhile, everything is still in other and your ATM MASTER CARD is still in other and your Parcel shall be released to you once you send the required fees of $205 I will even advise you to go ahead WESTERN UNION and send the $205 with the information's below today. This will avoid the fees from increasing.

Destination:...... LAGOS- NIGERIA
Amount to send is $205 ONLY
========================
Send the MTCN#:.........once you make the payment today .I am waiting to hear from you with the payment detail.

GOD BLESS YOU

#241938 by AlanJones Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:50 am

Attention:Sir,

Please, note that immediately you send the $350 it will take only 3-5 hours for me to conclude with the security at the Airport. And within the next couple of an hours, I will board a transit to locate my way to your home address to deliver the ATM CARD to you. Below is the information which you should use to send the money through Western union money transfer:

Receivers name:.... PETER IGWEZE
AMOUNT TO SEND NOW IS:$350 USD .

Yours Sincerely,

#243785 by AlanJones Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:35 pm
Attention:Sir

Your ATM MASTER CARD is READY TODAY

I want to remind you that if send the $350 on the APRIL 4th once you GET YOUR DISABILITY CHECK then i will the delivery on the 6th and I have made all verifications and inquiries regarding this and there is nothing else that need to be done or any form of payment again.

Therefore, we are waiting for you send the $350 APRIL 4th i I will probably be able to come over on 6th evening and delivery the ATM CARD.Below is the information which you should use to send the money through Western union money transfer:

Receivers name:-------- PETER IGWEZE
Destination:--------------- LAGOS/NIGERIA
Text question:------------- HONEST?
Text answer:--------------- TRUTH
MTCN#: .............?
AMOUNT TO SEND NOW IS:$350 USD .

Yours Sincerely,

#245253 by AlanJones Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:55 am
Dear

Your ATM MASTER CARD is ready..........

I write to inform you that I am still waiting for you to send $500 and all the final arrangement regards to the immediate delivery of your ATM MASTER CARD to your designation address has successful made.
Right now am the the AIRPORT waiting for my final destination but the Customs and Immigration office insisted that TAX CLEARANCE CERTIFICATES must be obtain a sign document clearance copy from Airport authority in Nigeria due to the contents of high volume of your ATM MASTER CARD.

The customs told me that you pay the sum of $500 to enable them get a clearance report tomorrow morning and continue my final journey to your address.In the light of this,you are advise to send the sum of $500 immediately to enable me board the next available flight to your destination tomorrow.

The international Monetary fund (IMF) official is coming today for the inspection to make sure that everything goes well and they . I advised that you should use this information below to send the $500 to us through Western Union so that we can dispatch your ATM Card to your Address:

AMOUNT TO SEND NOW IS:$500 USD .

Yours Sincerely,

#246541 by AlanJones Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:52 am
Please I borrowed this $100.00 from my Pastor in the church . Then the only amount you have to send now is only $300.00 but I don't see the reason why that makes you to keep silent on me. Is it because of the money?

Any way there is a GOOD NEWS that I raise some money to use help you out and make sure that your ATM MASTER CARD will be release to you within 24hours after you send the remaining $300.00 as I want it. I know it is because of your past experience that make you not to believe me again but I told you before my God who is my wittiness that I cannot deceive you because my bible says what shall it profit a man to gain material things and lose your soul. I told you earlier just drop your old experience and follow my instruction as a man of God and you will know what it means to follow somebody that have a fear of God is good.

Honestly I am just disappointed at your behaviors before because you know that I am man of God and I cannot deceive you. Just pay the $300.00 and leave me and my God because God is watching me if I am telling you lies. And your ATM PAYMENT CARD is already approval today for you to receive it but the management here says that you must pay $300.00 for the delivery charge before you can receive the ATM MASTER CARD today. I swear to God almighty Father. If I fail to deliver your ATM PAYMENT CARD payment card within 24hours after you send the $300.00 as I promise let God Take my life, I cannot fail you, I promise you.

Don’t fear as soon as you sent the $300.00 please leave the rest to me and see if I am lie to you or not because I cannot use my life swear because of $300.00 How can I swear against my life because of this small amount, it is to show you that I am telling you the truth?

HERE IS THE INFORMATION'S TO SEND THE MONEY TO WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER BELOW;

AMOUNT TO SEND IS : $300.00 ONLY

Money Transfer Control Number MTCN:and the SENDER NAME?

Yours Sincerely

#250309 by AlanJones Sun May 10, 2015 2:26 am

Attention: Sir,

I am writing this E-mail to you in regards to your ATM MASTER CARD VALUED OF $4.8 Million United States Dollars which has been in our facility since last year. Please be informed that we had deliberated on this issue with the Federal Government of Nigeria since they are having budget deficit and lack of funds to finance most of her projects in this fiscal year of 2015. The meeting we had with the Government Auditors states that we should give you 5 days notice to claim your ATM MASTER CARD or else they will CANCEL your payment and your funds would be diverted into the Federal Government suspense account for their use.

We had to take this step because we are a courier company that was licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria.

In the light of this development, you are advised to pay the delivery fee of $35 to enable us to deliver your Consignment or it will be confiscated by the Government. This fee $35 only you are required to pay will also cover an Irrevocable standing order document which will issued in your name as the legal beneficiary of the funds.

You are advised to use this information below to send the $35 via Western Union Money Transfer:

AMOUNT TO SEND IS : $35 ONLY

I look forward to receiving the MTCN, SENDER'S NAME, CONTACT ADDRESS AND TELEPHONE NUMBERS as soon as you send the fee.

Be informed accordingly as I look forward to hearing from you positively.

Yours Sincerely

#251607 by AlanJones Tue May 19, 2015 5:00 am
Dear Friend .

I hope all is well with you because I got a news this morning from one of your Relations Mr.Jamie Lewis Butcher Sr. he just inform me that you are very very SICK again and they have taking you to Hospital for Medical treatment this morning he made me to understand that it is the reason why you are not be sending E-mail regarding the delivery of your ATM CARD since this week.

On your behalf of your Family, he sent me an email again stating that he is your cousin relative and instructed me to deliver your ATM CARD to he's demanded by your family members to hes address in West Virginia, United States, he is also demanding name and address to send the needed $300 of the clearance certificate who cost $300 only to avoid delay in delivery your BOX to he home address.

Name: Mr.Jamie Lewis Butcher Sr.

We are sending you this e-mail again to reconfirm the truth before we will accept any money from Mr.Jamie and delivery your ATM CARD to him as demanded by your family members. If we didn't hear from you in the next 48 hours, We will believe what he is telling us is the truth and move on with delivery after accepting the $300 from him and again I am 100% sure that you are alive and will receiving your box tomorrow as soon as the $300 is send,and I urge you to hasten up and take this delivery of your BOX by tomorrow or next

So, try and see what you can do to see that you come up with the $300 even if you can borrow the money from your closest house neighborhood tell the person that you are going to pay him or her in two days time once you receive your ATM CARD tomorrow you will pay back and I have made all verifications and inquiries regarding this and there is nothing else that need to be done or any form of payment again.

AMOUNT TO SEND NOW IS:$300 US Dollars. .

Yours Sincerely,

#253118 by AlanJones Thu May 28, 2015 1:34 am

FedEx International 24 hours delivery service

Your ATM VISA Cards is ready

Dear: Customs

Our Bank (African Development Bank invests $4.8 MILLION US in Nigeria) and we have approved to pay you the sum of US $4.8 Million United States dollars through ATM MASTER CARD

In response to your payment of $79.00 has been received for immediate delivery of your ATM Master card.
your card were registered to your name and cannot be delivered without Tax Clearance Certificate From Nigeria to avoid Money Laundry or Anti-terrorist act,

therefore you are required to pay a Tax Clearance Certificate From Nigeria the Tax Clearance from The Nigerian Federal Inland Revenue Service to avoid any interceptions during delivery of your ATM card.

We have made an arrangement with the Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) to issue you a copy of Tax Clearance Certificate and all you need to do is to send $79 only and make the payment immediately to enable us commence on the delivery within 24 hours So that you can go to any (ATM) Machine close to you and Withdrawal Limits USD10,000,00 Daily. Please I want you to be fast because there is no time to delay

HERE IS THE INFORMATION'S TO SEND ANY OF $79 TO WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER BELOW;

Receiver's name:===== PIUS AKORAH
Destination:======== LAGOS/NIGERIA
Text question:======= HONEST?
Text answer:======== TRUTH
MTCN#:------------------?
SENDER'S NAME:===========
SENDER'S ADDRESS:=========
AMOUNT TO SEND IS $79 ONLY

Send the fee immediately and get back to me today so that your package can be dispatched immediately to your home address:

#254707 by AlanJones Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:26 am

Attn: (Beneficiary)

I AM HAPPY TO INFORM YOU THAT I WILL BRING YOUR PACKAGE LATEST BY SATURDAY MORNING, BY 12 O'CLOCK NOON YOUR COUNTRY TIME. And your ATM CARD is already activated today for you to use it now but the management here in Nigeria says that you must pay $79 for the delivery before you can receive the ATM CARD tomorrow.

I swear to God . If I fail to deliver your ATM card within 12hours after you send the $79 as I promise let God Take my life, I cannot fail you, I promise you. Don’t fear as soon as you sent the $79 today please leave the rest to me and see if I am lie to you or not because I cannot use my life swear because of $79 How can I swear against my life because of this small amount, it is to show you that I am telling you the truth?

HERE IS THE INFORMATION'S TO SEND THE $79 VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER BELOW;

RECEIVER'S NAME:.... PIUS AKORAH
DESTINATION:...... NO,20 OKOTA RD LAGOS, NIGERIA
TEXT QUESTION:.... YES?
TEXT ANSWER:...... YES
MTCN#: ...........................
SENDERS NAME: ...................
AMOUNT TO SEND NOW IS $79 USD ONLY

After sending the payment to just send SMS to this phone +234 70 3595 2981