Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#236904 by AlanJones Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:32 am
Ok that's very good, please keep everything top secret

Dear sir,

How is everything?
Hope fine, am good too.
Have the Bank arranged the Lawyer for you and have you contacted the Lawyer?

Waiting to hear from you.

Regards,
Mr James Morrison

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#236945 by AlanJones Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:58 am
ATT : XXX,

Ihave just seen your mail now and for the fact that today is Saturday here and am not in the Office i can not give you the Formal invoice but by Monday, I will give it to you.

Due to the urgent nature of this transaction, am giving you the total figure you are to send through western union money transfer immediately so that I will start the procurment of the four Bank needed documents on Monday morning.

1.The four documents USD3.550 each , that is USD14,200.
2. The service charges which is USD18,500, But you will pay part payment of USD9,250.

The total amount you have to send across is USD23,450 through western union to avoide delay in this two names of accociates in this Chamber. IFEANYICHUKWU PAULILUS EKWELEM and IJEOMA ELLA EKWELEM, just split the money into two and send it through western union to Togo and then furnish me with the western union money transfer information.

Wishing you all the best.
CHIEF OKORO EZEH

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#237042 by AlanJones Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:25 am
Attn: XXX,

I hope you know that if you transfer to Bank account it will take some banking days for the money to be cleared in the account before I will take it to secure the Bank requested documents that is needed 48 hours from Monday.

That is the man reason I suggested Western Union Money transfer because it is faster.

#237051 by AlanJones Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:47 am
Att: XXX,

Below is Bank account details of our Chamber's Chief Accountant,through which you can transfer the money :-

Bank Name: Banque Internationale Pour L'Afrique (BIA)TOGO.
Address: 13 Rue du Commerce B.P.346 Lome Togo.
Account No 0063473368462. TG00501256,
Account Name:Donatus Anthony Uche,
Swift Code:BILTTGTG.

Please Sir,Do not forget the sum of $720.00 (Seven hundred and Twenty US Dollars ) for late application,Dormant account Re-activation and Fund Declaration to Togo Government fee ,payable cash at Bank.

Forward to me the transfer receipt immediately you effect the transfer.

Wishing you the best.

Yours in Services,
CHIEF OKORO EZEH

#237145 by AlanJones Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:08 am
Dear Sir,

How are you today?
Hope all is well, am fine too.
Have the Bank Attorney responded to your request for detail of paying?

Have a nice day.

Regards,
Mr James Morrison

#237240 by AlanJones Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:02 am
Att:XXX,

Good Morning.
This is to confirm the receipt of your mail, the content was well understood,there's no problem with that.
Meanwhile, don't forget the Bank's 11/02/2015 deadline.

Waiting for your response.

Yours in Services,
CHIEF OKORO EZEH

#237241 by AlanJones Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:03 am
Sir,

Please stop them how can it be legitimate while you ad I knows that you are not the really next of kin to the bank deceased customer,

#237255 by AlanJones Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:57 am
Dear Sir,

Good morning.
The Bank Attorney reported this morning that you write him, telling him that you no longer require his services, what is the problem?

#237256 by AlanJones Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:58 am
Dear Sir,

How did I wrong you? why are you pulling out at this very stage? please this is my life time opportunity help me to secure this fund. I asked you stop your lawyer for inquiries because I know is genuie and no problem will come out of it because no one is claiming the fund and now the Bank have believed you after it's inquiries .

Please Sir think twice and call the Solicitor back to act on your behave.

Am begging you.

Yours Sincerely,
James Morrison

#237362 by AlanJones Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:48 pm
Why you no longer require my services?

#237363 by AlanJones Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:49 pm
What do you mean? that after bank investigatuin on your claim, you come now to tell ne that you are no longer pursuing this your ibheritand fund

Regards
Dr Ngoy

#237364 by AlanJones Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:50 pm
Att : XXX,

I really was surprised to read such letter from you, that you are no longer interested i pursuring your inheritance fund.
Did the Bank Attorney provoked you or what?
I can give you another Attorney to stand on your behalf and secure the documents for you and stand as your representative at the Bank.

Please reply urgently for am ready to help you.

Regards,
Dr Ngoy (Director UTB)

#237383 by AlanJones Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:56 am
Do you mean I should go ahead to provide you with another Bank Attorney?

#237477 by AlanJones Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:54 am
Why you don't have further interest in the business?

#237737 by AlanJones Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:43 am
Are you no longer interested in this transaction, Please tell me so that I will look for a more serious, reliable and trusted person to do it with?