Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#30747 by arcangel Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:41 am
Dear Friend
Von:
Ali Musa <[email protected]>
Zu Kontakten hinzufügen
An:

Dear Friend,

I am Mr Ali Musa from Burkina Faso . I want to seek your assistance after my discovery during auditing in my bank as am the manager of Bill and Exchange at the Foreign Remittance Department of BANK OF AFRICA,(B.O.A.) In my department I discovered an abandoned sum of USD$15 million US dollars in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customers who died along with his entire family in plane Crash,

Since his death, we have been expecting his next of Kin to come over and claim his money because we can't release it unless somebody applies for it as his next of Kin, please I want you to stand for me as his next of kin so that the bank will transfer the fund into your account then I will come over to meet you in your country for my own share, do not view this as been illegal but an opportunity as await your urgent response to enable me give you more details. please reply with those information's below so that I can know you very well before I go ahead with you, If you are not interested please delete it.

Your Full Name............................
Your Sex....................................
Your Age.................................
Your Country.................................
Passport / Driving License.......
Your Occupation.............................
Your Personal Mobile Number....................
Your Personal Fax Number......................

Trusting To Hear From You Immediately.

Regards,
Mr. Ali Musa.
Advertisement