Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#238494 by AlanJones Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:42 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +85258083801

Hello Dear,

How are you doing today? Hope you are doing great, Thank you.

My name is Ryan Wang, I am the senior manager for Procurements, Hong Kong Refining Company (Sinopec Group Inc) I have been
mandated to source crude oil from Libya for supply to our refineries. I have been able to establish good relationship with
the senior management of the Azzawya Oil Refining Company of Libya.

I am now looking for a competent trusted middle person male or female To stand in between the Hong Kong Refining Company
and the Azzawya Oil Refining Company of Libya for the sale and purchase of 2 Million Barrels Monthly for 36 Months. The
order to take home a commission of USD$5 to USD$7 per barrel. This amount is payable to the middle person as commission.

Kindly send your response via my private email ([email protected])([email protected]) and I will give you more details and procedures about the business. My direct number: +85258083801.

Regards
Ryan Wang.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#239150 by AlanJones Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:27 am
Dear,

Thank you for your response, i need a partners in this business, if you interested in deal please kindly reply back to me

Ryan Wang

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#241638 by AlanJones Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:46 pm
Dear XXX ,

Your mail dated were received and acknowledged, Thank you.
However, I sent you more details about the business through my official email address as follows :
[email protected]
Kindly respond to me through my official email address for further proceedings
Feel free to call for clarification direct number: +85258033115

Regard
Ryan.

#241639 by AlanJones Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:48 pm

Dear XXX

This is to acknowledged receipt of your mail and content well noted, Thank you.

However, I was busy with an official assignment in China which I just arrived back to HK this evening and finds out that you wrote couple of emails to me regarding my proposal. Anyway here are more details about the business and the role you are playing as the middle person in between my company Sinopec Group Inc, & Azzawya Oil Refinery Company of Libya.

My Company Sinopec intends to purchase (SARIR) crude oil from Libya via the Azzawya Oil Refinery Company of Libya (AORL). I have been mandated by the SINOPEC GROUP INC, to initiate talks with the Libyan side for a 12 months contract of 2 million barrels of (SARIR) crude oil per month.

Mr. Mohammed Abdu, whom amongst them is the manager foreign purchasing coordinator who advised me to present a neutral entity (individual or company) to be awarded a 3 years crude oil lifting contract with AOR LIBYA, Then introduce this entity to SINOPEC GROUP INC, as the Libyan side's license holder for oil exporter.

The license holder will be entitled to between $6 - $8 per barrel amounting to $12 Million - $16 Million monthly revenue from each 2 million barrels monthly shipment. I and Mohammed Abdu, are willing to share 50/50 with you if you agree to work with us on this project.

My company SINOPEC GROUP INC, is eager to start buying the Libyan crude which is available for lifting. What is outstanding now is the middle person, However If I introduce (AORL) to my company directly nothing will come out from the deal for me. as you can see, I am approaching retirement age. I need to set up a sustainable retirement plan for myself. We can either secure the license in your personal name or your company name. from securing the license to receiving our first commission will take a maximum period of 2 weeks. Let me know your position on this briefing ASAP.

Henceforth please reply to my official email: [email protected]

Regards
Ryan
Manager, Procurements Department
Hong Kong Refining Company (SINOPEC GROUP INC)
Tel: +85258033115
Email: [email protected]
Web: http://www.sinopecgroupinc.com

#241640 by AlanJones Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:52 pm
Fake domain sinopecgroupinc.com

For more enquiry, please contact us with below details and we will get back to you as quickly as we can

Physical Address:
25 Finance Street
Central, Hong Kong.

Telephone:
+85 258 033 115 / +85 258 082 776

E-mails:
[email protected]
[email protected]

Procurement Officer:
Ryan Wang
[email protected]

Senior Procurement Officer:
Mr. Jay Rian
[email protected]

Domain Name: SINOPECGROUPINC.COM
Registrar: MELBOURNE IT, LTD. D/B/A INTERNET NAMES WORLDWIDE
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 13
Whois Server: whois.melbourneit.com
Referral URL: http://www.melbourneit.com
Name Server: DNS1.50WEBS.COM
Name Server: DNS2.50WEBS.COM
Status: clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 20-dec-2014
Creation Date: 20-dec-2014
Expiration Date: 20-dec-2015
sinopecgroupinc.com registrar whois
Updated 1 second ago
Domain Name: sinopecgroupinc.com
Registry Domain ID: 1891413275_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.melbourneit.com
Registrar URL: http://www.melbourneit.com.au
Updated Date: 2014-12-20T14:11:15Z
Creation Date: 2014-12-20T13:28:01Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2015-12-20T13:28:01Z
Registrar: Melbourne IT Ltd
Registrar IANA ID: 13
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +61.386242300
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Indah Anas
Registrant Organization: sinopecgroupinc
Registrant Street: Jl. Caraka Raya No. 176,
Registrant City: Tangerang
Registrant State/Province: jakarta
Registrant Postal Code: 15221
Registrant Country: ID
Registrant Phone: +62.81932588865
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]

#241746 by AlanJones Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:30 am
Dear XXX,

Thanks for your email and interest towards this venture.

I appreciate the fact that you have declared your interest towards this project and I believed you studded my previous message very carefully because this business requires one who is financially optimistic and competent enough in terms of communication which requires constant not been reluctant because of the time frame and as you can see it's a lucrative profitable deal that both of us has to benefit from.

THE PROCEDURES ARE AS FOLLOWS:

1. We have to register you with the Azzawya Oil Refining company ltd Libya's Contractors and Operators Board. The registration form is Attached. You need to fill out the form and send directly to the AOR LIBYA Licensing Operations Department by email as follows: [email protected]. Our category is Corporate. The registration Fee applicable is $6,500.00 This I will handle.

2. We will write a formal application for crude oil lifting/sales license to the AOR LIBYA'S License Operations Department. We will also have to pay a license application fee valued at $10,000.00 Do not bother about this also I will handle it.

3. We will be expecting approval within 2 working days the forms and application are submitted. The AOR LIBYA, will issue your license approval letter and license lease agreement. We will sign our part of the license lease agreement and return to AOR LIBYA. This license approval letter will state our commission structure license validity period and monthly allocation quantities. Next we will secure Authority to Load/ Terminal Reservation {ATL/TR}for our first month’s sales/export allocation.

4. I will then introduce you to Hong Kong Refining Company as license holder for Libyan origin crude oil Exporter.

5. We then sign a 12 months X36 Months purchase Agreement/Contract with Sinopec Group Inc, and then the begin monthly deliveries for the duration of the contract.

6. Loading and shipping begins.

7. Payment for cargo is effected immediately after completion of loading. Our commission is paid same time to your account. We share the commission
50/50.

Let me know if the procedures stated herein are clear.

The license can be acquired within 3-4 working days from submission of your license application and completed AOR LIBYA Contractors and Operators Board Membership form associated fees which I will personally handle.

See attached:- A & B. AOR LIBYA Membership Forms, C. License Application Draft (Must be prepared in your letterhead) Signed and sealed and sent to the AOR LIBYA 'S Licensing Operations Department via email as directed above and here with a copy of your identification, the email once again is as follows: [email protected]

c.NCND Agreement

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Regards

Ryan Wang

Manager, Procurements Department
Hong Kong Refining Company (SINOPEC GROUP INC)
Tel: +85258033115
Email: [email protected]
Web: http://www.sinopecgroupinc.com

Attachments

AZZAWYA LICENSE APPLICATION DRAFT.pdf

Coordinator,foreign purchasing
Azzawya oil refining company ltd, (PT-AOR Libya)
Tripoli. Libya

The Director - Licensing Operations
National Oil Corporation of Libya
Tripoli. Libya

CRUDE OIL SALES/EXPORT LICENSE APPLICATION

We seize this medium to apply formally for a Crude Oil (SARIR Specification) Sales/Export License in your ongoing 2015 Export License Concession Bidding Exercise. We have initiated our registration process with your Contractors and Operators Board, and have an impressive track record of perfomance in the global oil and gas industry in conjunction with our partners and affiliates across the globe. We are eager to be a part of your administrations ongoing reforms in the Libyan oil and gas industry, which is very strategic to the overall economy of the country therefore it will be our privilege work with your corporation in the above mentioned capacity.

We hence look forward to your esteemed co-operation on this subject matter.

Yours faithfully,

(Signature/Seal)
(Full Name)
(Designation)

MOU Agreement.pdf

NON-CIRCUMVENTION, NON-DISCLOSURE & COMMISSION AGREEMENT

This Agreement, made and entered into this 16th March, 2015 shall obligate the undersigned parties and their partners, associates and assignsreciprocally, hereinafter referred to as the Ryan Wang, Procurements Manager – Hong Kong Refining Company(Sinopec Group Inc)

Herein refferred to as “Party A”

AND
(INSTERT YOUR NAME HERE )

Herein refferred to as “Party B”

For the terms and conditions stated and agreed to below. The terms and conditions of this agreement apply to any exchange of written information for Sales And Purchase Of Libyan Origin SARIR Crude Oil (2 Million Barrels Monthly X36 Months) By The Hong Kong Refining Company(sinopec group inc) involving information, personal or corporate names or contact initiated by or involving the “Party A & B”.

NOW, THEREFORE, IT IS AGREED:

The “Party A & B” intending to be legally bound, hereby irrevocably agree and guarantee to each other they shall not directly or indirectly, interfere with, circumvent or attempt to circumvent, avoid, bypass, or obviate each other’s interest, or to change, increase, or avoid directly or indirectly payment of
commissions.

Furthermore, the “Party A & B” irrevocably agree and guarantee to each other that they shall not directly or indirectly pass on, to any third party, any confidential information provided by one party to the other, or otherwise acquired, particularly information on the identity of sellers, buyers, property
agents or their representatives, without the prior specific written consent of “Party A or B” (as the case may be) permitting such exchange of information.

Legal remedy for breach of any of the above agreed to covenants shall be governed by the Contract Act of the ICC.

Commission of $7.00/Barrel is payable from the seller once each shipment is completed successfully. $1.00/Barrel to be paid out as gratitude to the Libyan side on monthly shipment basis. Balance of $6/Barrel to be shared on a 50/50 basis by Party A and B. Commission will be paid to the account of Party B by the seller before disbursement.

Party A Agrees to present Party B to the Libyan side Sellers, for appointment as Seller’s Mandate/Allotee/Lifter for 2 Million Barrels Monthly liftable supply of Libyan SARIR Crurde Oil for a period of 36 Months (3 Years). And also to Present Party B to the End buyer, The Hong Kong Refining Company(sinopec group inc) as the Seller’s Representative and Allocation Holder of the Libyan Origin SARIR Crude Oil. Party A also hereby Guarantees to ensure that the Contract for 36 Months is signed between the Buyer and Party B.

Image Image

#296836 by AlanJones Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:33 am
The scammer is now using the following email, domain and telephone number:

[email protected]
+85258035696
sinopecgroupcorp.com

From the WhoIs for sinopecgroupcorp.com:
Creation Date: 2015-10-20T07:57:58Z
Expiration Date: 2016-10-20T07:57:58Z

Registrant Name: AHAM CYPRIAN ROBERT ROBERT
Registrant Organization: AHAMINC
Registrant Street: PO Box 61359
Registrant City: Sunnyvale
Registrant State/Province: CA
Registrant Postal Code: 94088
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.5105952002
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]