Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#239445 by AlanJones Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:00 am
Reply-to: Dr Joseph William - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +233548598269

Attention My Dear

Your first payment of $5000.00 has been sent today via Western Union.You are advise to Contact Western Union with your full information to enable them give you Sender Name, Question and Answer to pick up your First $5000 MTCN (989-438-2611) sender name For[perm wisdom] more information contact Dr Joseph William. Tell: +233548598269 he'll keep sending you payment until your total fund is Completed

RECEIVER NAME_____
HOME ADDRESS_____
COUNTRY___________
CITY________________
TEL PHONE___________

Contact with below information to forward you the complete information to start receiving your fund now. Further more you advised to call us as the instruction was passed that within Ten hours without hearing.

Best Regards,
Dr Joseph William

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#242087 by AlanJones Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:07 am
ATTN MY DEAR ,

I’m Diplomatic Dr Joseph William, I have been trying to reach you on your E-mail about an hour now just to inform you about my successful arrival in John F.Kennedy International Airport with your boxes of consignment worth 8.4M USD which I have been instructed by NEBRO DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE to be delivered to you.

The Airport authority demanded for all the legal back up papers to prove to them that the fund is no way related with drug nor fraud money, I have presented the papers I handed to them and they are very much pleased with the paper’s I presented but the only thing that is still keeping me here is the airport delivery Tag which is not placed on the boxes,

One of the Airport Authority has advise that we get the delivery tag so that I can exit the airport immediately and make my delivery successful .I try to reason with them and they stated the delivery tag will cost you just $250 Dollars only to get the two tag placed on the boxes as that tag will enable me get to your house successfully without any interference,they scanned the boxes and found out that the fund is 100 % spend able and accepted by any bank in the whole world.

As I can not afford to spend more time here due to other delivery I have to take care of in Bangkok. Here are the papers backing the funds together as I can accompany you to your bank were you will deposit the fund successfully with these papers. I have i more vital paper with me but I can only present you the hard copy when I reach your house as that it’s the diplomatic rules, such as authorization to deliver.

You can direct the tag fee to our Head Office as they will get it here for you and they are entitled to receive and make any payment to foreign countries authority. DIPLOMATIC Dr Joseph William, GET BACK TO ME IN MY EMAIL NOW; ([email protected])

1.receiver name:... Abigail Quaye
2.country:.........Ghana Republic.
3.city :...........Accra
4.test question:....Lord.
5.test answer:.....Jesus.
Amount $250 US Dollars.
SENDER NAME....................
MTCN..................................
Your Home address.....................
and you Tell Number...................

After paying the Fee, send the following payment information. because i don't want to do any mistake again.am waiting for the payment to able me meet up to forward it to Felix Agyeman. in Accra Ghana. to obtain the needed paper and forward it to me today.

Sincerely
Best Regard's
Diplomatic Dr Joseph William, I need your urgent respond now,

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#242088 by AlanJones Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:08 am
As I can not afford to spend more time here due to other delivery I have to take care of in Bangkok. Here are the papers backing the funds together as I can accompany you to your bank were you will deposit the fund successfully with these papers. I have i more vital paper with me but I can only present you the hard copy when I reach your house as that it’s the diplomatic rules, such as authorization to deliver.

You can direct the tag fee to our Head Office as they will get it here for you and they are entitled to receive and make any payment to foreign countries authority. DIPLOMATIC Dr Joseph William, GET BACK TO ME IN MY EMAIL NOW; ([email protected])

Full Name: Prince Quaye
Account Number: 0383014441958901
Bank Address :(Department): Ecobank, Westland
Bank: Ecobank Ghana
Bank Swift Code: ECOCGHAC
Amount $250 US Dollars.

After paying the Fee, send the following payment information. because i don't want to do any mistake again.am waiting for the payment to able me meet up to forward it to Prince Quaye. in Accra Ghana. to obtain the needed paper and forward it to me today.

Sincerely
Best Regard's

#242089 by AlanJones Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:09 am
Thanks you for your email. How are you doing today. I hope all is well. Sand the money to this name Prince Quaye, I am waiting to hear from you as soon as possible, As I can not afford to spend more time here due to other delivery I have to take care of in Bangkok. Here is my number +233578073885

Sincerely
Best Regard's

#242303 by AlanJones Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:07 am
Thanks you for your email. How are you doing today. I hope all is well. Sand the money to this name Prince Quaye, I am waiting to hear from you as soon as possible, As I can not afford to spend more time here due to other delivery I have to take care of in Bangkok. Here is my number +233578073885

Sincerely
Best Regard's

#242304 by AlanJones Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:07 am
Here is the two boxs.So go ahead now and send the money so that i can move here to your house ok.

Image Image