Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#242858 by Faizan Docherty Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:24 am
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 14.3.224.2
Originating ISP: Asahi Net,inc.
City: Okegawa
Country of Origin: Japan
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Delivered-To: <snipped>
Received: by 10.25.32.4 with SMTP id g4csp460427lfg;
Sat, 21 Mar 2015 02:15:38 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.194.93.2 with SMTP id cq2mr28887472wjb.69.1426929337798;
Sat, 21 Mar 2015 02:15:37 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from mail.scottcharters.com (host81-137-232-69.in-addr.btopenworld.com. [81.137.232.69])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id kz8si10883226wjb.28.2015.03.21.02.15.35
(version=TLSv1 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
Sat, 21 Mar 2015 02:15:37 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: fail (google.com: domain of [email protected] does not designate 81.137.232.69 as permitted sender) client-ip=81.137.232.69;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=fail (google.com: domain of [email protected] does not designate 81.137.232.69 as permitted sender) [email protected];
dmarc=fail (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=aol.co.uk
Received: from User (41.151.173.197) by DOMAIN01.headoffice.local
(192.168.0.1) with Microsoft SMTP Server id 14.3.224.2; Sat, 21 Mar 2015
09:14:38 +0000
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: FROM: MELANIE WHITLEY URGENT BUSINESS TRANSACTION
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2015 11:14:39 +0200
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1251"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
To: Undisclosed recipients:;
Return-Path: [email protected]

Email: [email protected]

Request for Confidential Business Relationship

I know that this will come to you as a surprise since we do not know each other before. For the purpose of introduction, I was a silent business partner to The Former Presidency Director-General, in South Africa. After due deliberation , I decided to contact you for your assistance in standing as benefactor to the sum of US$46.5Million (Forty Six Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) equivalent because, I and two other colleagues are currently in need of a silent foreign partner whose identity we can use to transfer the said sum. This fund accrued legitimately to us as commission from foreign contracts we executed with Department of Mining & Energy through our private connections.

The fund is presently waiting to be remitted from Johannesburg here in South Africa to any overseas beneficiary confirmed by me as associate/receiver. By virtue of my political/religious position in my country, I cannot acquire this money with my name. For this reason I took it upon myself to look for an overseas silent partner who could work with me to facilitate transfer of this fund for our mutual benefit, hence the reason for this email. What I am requesting from you is:

(1) to be my silent partner and receive the funds as the sole benefactor to the contract amount which I shall secure all legal documentation here in South Africa to authenticate our claim. (2) Provide a private telephone number for easy communication under your control.

(3)Receive the funds as the beneficiary, take out your commission after tax and keep the rest of the money until I arrive there to meet you after the transfer is completed.

My proposal is that after you receive the funds, it would be shared as follows: (1) 20% to you as commission for your co-operation and assistance in facilitating the transfer to any of your nominated account, while the remaining 80% belongs to me . You will be free to take out your commission immediately after the money hits your country. Since my objective is to invest the money in a foreign country, it would be appreciated if you could also help me with advicesand direction on investing into profitable/lucrative ventures in your country for an additional 5%.

However, this is optional, and if it is not convenient for you to further assist us with investing the money, we can end our cooperation after you make available to us our part of the money.

The transaction, although discrete, is legitimate and the money will be transferred successfully with all necessary back-up official documents showing legitimate source/origin of fund. The transfer will be affected within a period not longer than two weeks as soon as we reach an agreement and you furnish me with a suitable response indicating your interest for processing the transfer. I plead with you on one issue, whether you are interested or not, kindly do not expose this information to anyone else. I confirm that the transaction is legitimate and without any risks either to us or yourself. Please, give me your response immediately by return mail through my alternate email: [email protected]

Yours Truly,

Melanie whitley

Please DO NOT tell a scammer that he has been posted here!

If you wish you can email me at
faizandocherty @ scamwarners [dot] com

How do I find email headers???

How to analyze an email header.
Advertisement

#253733 by buried under 419s Sun May 31, 2015 12:31 pm
[slightly different script]
Delivered-To:
Received: by 10.107.128.85 with SMTP id b82csp1424987iod;
Sun, 31 May 2015 09:05:29 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.68.131.196 with SMTP id oo4mr32390284pbb.119.1433088329253;
Received: from ozoner.net (ozoner.net. [69.36.181.80])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id an13si17620293pac.14.2015.05.31.09.05.28
for <>
(version=TLSv1 cipher=RC4-SHA bits=128/128);
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 69.36.181.80 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) client-ip=69.36.181.80;
spf=neutral (google.com: 69.36.181.80 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) [email protected]
Received: from User (50-79-215-201-static.hfc.comcastbusiness.net [50.79.215.201])
(authenticated bits=0)
by ozoner.net (8.13.1/8.13.1) with ESMTP id t4VG0xCk014557;
Sun, 31 May 2015 10:01:02 -0600
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
Subject: FROM KELLY ZHONG
Date: Sun, 31 May 2015 09:01:40 -0700
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="Windows-1251"

I know that this will come to you as a surprise since we don’t know each other before. For the purpose of introduction, I was a silent business partner to the Former CEO (Tony Hayward) of British Petroleum (BP), in United Kingdom. After due deliberation , I decided to contact you for your assistance in standing as benefactor to the sum of US$46.5 Million (Forty Six Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) equivalent because, I and two other colleagues are currently in need of a silent foreign partner whose identity we can use to transfer the said sum. This fund accrued legitimately to us as commission from foreign contracts (Oil Spill in The Gulf Of Mexico) with British Petroleum during my time in active service through our private connections.

The fund is presently waiting to be remitted from London in The United Kingdom to any overseas beneficiary confirmed by me as associate/receiver. By virtue of my political position, I cannot acquire this money with my name. For this reason I took it upon myself to look for an overseas silent partner who could work with me to facilitate transfer of this fund for our mutual benefit, hence the reason for this message. What I am requesting from you is:

(1) To be my silent partner and receive the funds as the sole benefactor to the contract amount which I shall secure all legal documentation here in U.K to authenticate my claim on your behalf.
(2) Provide a private telephone number for easy communication under your control.
(3)Receive the funds as the beneficiary, Take out your commission after tax and keep the rest of the money until I arrive there to meet you after the transfer is completed.

My proposal is that after you receive the funds, it would be shared as follows: (1) 20% to you as commission for your co-operation and assistance in facilitating the transfer from The United Kingdom to any of your nominated account, while the remaining 80% belongs to me . You will be free to take out your commission immediately after the money hits your country. Since my objective is to invest the money in a foreign country, it would be appreciated if you could also help me with advice and direction on investing into profitable/lucrative ventures in your country for an additional 5%.

However, this is optional, and if it is not convenient for you to further assist us with investing the money, we can end our cooperation after you make available to us our part of the money.
The transaction, although discrete, is legitimate and the money will be transferred successfully with all necessary back-up documents showing legitimate source/origin of fund.

The transfer will be effected within a period not longer than two weeks as soon as we reach an agreement and you furnish me with a suitable response indicating your interest for processing the transfer to my private email: [email protected]. I plead with you on one issue, whether you are interested or not, kindly do not expose this information to anyone else. I confirm that the transaction is legitimate and without any risks either to us or yourself. Please, your immediate response will be highly appreciated whether you are interested or not.

Yours Truly,
Kelly Zhong

Questions about scams? fraudatiocruor @ gmail.com to contact remove spaces
#253897 by buried under 419s Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:56 pm
[different name ]
Delivered-To:
Received: by 10.107.128.85 with SMTP id b82csp2265657iod;
Mon, 1 Jun 2015 18:33:40 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.68.57.239 with SMTP id l15mr7969769pbq.93.1433208820507;
Mon, 01 Jun 2015 18:33:40 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from mail.yohofate.com.tw (yohofate.com.tw. [203.66.239.50])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id ga3si23625395pbb.49.2015.06.01.18.33.39
for <>
(version=TLSv1 cipher=RC4-SHA bits=128/128);
Mon, 01 Jun 2015 18:33:40 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: softfail (google.com: domain of transitioning [email protected] does not designate 203.66.239.50 as permitted sender) client-ip=203.66.239.50;
spf=softfail (google.com: domain of transitioning [email protected] does not designate 203.66.239.50 as permitted sender) [email protected];
dmarc=fail (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=gmail.com
Received: from User (50-79-215-201-static.hfc.comcastbusiness.net [50.79.215.201])
(authenticated bits=0)
by mail.yohofate.com.tw (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id t521UPYt009899;
Tue, 2 Jun 2015 09:30:26 +0800
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
Subject: FROM KELLY ZHONG URGENT
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 18:31:50 -0700
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="Windows-1251"

I know that this will come to you as a surprise since we don’t know each other before. For the purpose of introduction, I was a silent business partner to the Former CEO (Tony Hayward) of British Petroleum (BP), in United Kingdom. After due deliberation , I decided to contact you for your assistance in standing as benefactor to the sum of US$46.5 Million (Forty Six Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) equivalent because, I and two other colleagues are currently in need of a silent foreign partner whose identity we can use to transfer the said sum. This fund accrued legitimately to us as commission from foreign contracts (Oil Spill in The Gulf Of Mexico) with British Petroleum during my time in active service through our private connections.

The fund is presently waiting to be remitted from London in The United Kingdom to any overseas beneficiary confirmed by me as associate/receiver. By virtue of my political position, I cannot acquire this money with my name. For this reason I took it upon myself to look for an overseas silent partner who could work with me to facilitate transfer of this fund for our mutual benefit, hence the reason for this message. What I am requesting from you is:

(1) To be my silent partner and receive the funds as the sole benefactor to the contract amount which I shall secure all legal documentation here in U.K to authenticate my claim on your behalf.
(2) Provide a private telephone number for easy communication under your control.
(3)Receive the funds as the beneficiary, Take out your commission after tax and keep the rest of the money until I arrive there to meet you after the transfer is completed.

My proposal is that after you receive the funds, it would be shared as follows: (1) 20% to you as commission for your co-operation and assistance in facilitating the transfer from The United Kingdom to any of your nominated account, while the remaining 80% belongs to me . You will be free to take out your commission immediately after the money hits your country. Since my objective is to invest the money in a foreign country, it would be appreciated if you could also help me with advice and direction on investing into profitable/lucrative ventures in your country for an additional 5%.

The transaction, although discrete, is legitimate and the money will be transferred successfully with all necessary back-up documents showing legitimate source/origin of fund.

The transfer will be effected within a period not longer than two weeks as soon as we reach an agreement and you furnish me with a suitable response indicating your interest for processing the transfer to my private email: [email protected]. I plead with you on one issue, whether you are interested or not, kindly do not expose this information to anyone else. I confirm that the transaction is legitimate and without any risks either to us or yourself. Please, your immediate response will be highly appreciated whether you are interested or not.

Yours Truly,
Kelly Zhong

Questions about scams? fraudatiocruor @ gmail.com to contact remove spaces