Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#243015 by AlanJones Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:27 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +22998276782 & +22966043617

Internal Revenue Service Eco_Bank plc Department of the Treasury
Republic Du'Benin, Greeting from Eco-Bank Plc,Date: 15/03/2015.
Contact person: Mr.Martins Norman
Email: ([email protected] )

Before I commence I will like to explain myself to you, my name is Mr.Martins Norman the new director officer of Eco bank Benin Republic Plc West African, my dear, I

want to use this opportunity to inform you that I was now the director and it have not been a month now, so I went through the scheme of work of this Honorable bank

and find out that your name and your fund valued $1.5million dollars was here for six months until now.

I discovered your total $1.5Million Usd in our treasure account and as i am mailing you now because you have every chances of getting the payment from us in any

option of you choose. Secondly; I will like you to know from this moment that i am not the kind of person that can give assurance of what i cannot do, I can only assure

you what i am sure that i can do, Meanwhile be inform that we have concluded every others arrangements concern your transfer of your $1.5Million to your account

and we have finalize by programming of your transfer.

I hereby to declare to you now to get us your full information so that your fund will be wired into your account immediately OK without wasting time, I do not like

betraying people and no one will do such to me.okay

But the little can holding us and your bank to confirm your transfer now into your account is our transfer posting fee of $100 dollar and immediately we receive the

transfer posting fee from you we will hit your amount into your account and it will re-flect under 24 hours. So we advise you to try everything possible you can to send

us the transfer posting fee of $100 with below name and information through Western Union or Money Gram to make it faster and also to enable us complete with your

transfer and close your payment file at the same time.

Below is the information to send us the posting fee of $100 via Western Union or Money Gram to make everything faster

Receiver's Name:............. JOHN ANA

City:..................................... Cotonou

Question:.................................... In God?

Answer:.......................................... We Trust

Amount:............................................. $100.dollars only

Sender's Name:............................????????????????????

MTCN Number:..............................?????????????????????

Director Name: Mr.Martins Norman.
(Director Of Eco-Bank PLC)
Telephone:+229 98276782

Their E-mail Contact:( [email protected] )

Send your contacts information to enable him locate you immediately for the transfering of your funds.
This is the information they needed from you..

1)Your Full Name ===============

2)Your Home Address=============

3)Your current Numbers==========

4)Your Cell Numbers==============

5)You personal identification===

6)your account number======

Thanks and remain blessed,
my regards to your family.

Mr.Andy Mill
ECO BANK PLC DIRECTOR GENERAL,
PHONE:.+229 66043617

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement