Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#243527 by rococo Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:08 am
romlove.com/user/31108
Robert1
Name: Robert Aremou
Type:single Children:1 child
Looking for a: woman Age:30-70
Relations:Activity Partner
Description: Sample by nature always welcome friends

Greetings Dear,
I am interested in investing in your country and seek their services in a private confidential matter regarding the account holder
later died leaving some funds unclaimed in our bank without any beneficiary. This requires a private arrangement . Could may be able to receive these funds legal demands then you fill in. I am willing to part with 40% of the total funds for their participation and assistance.

I need help from a trusted and reliable I will fill me as the beneficiary / next of kin of the account holder later to provide an account where this fund is submitted . I have all the details and will fill you if you are really willing and able to work dealing with me. Its main function would be to open a bank account where the funds will be transferred .

The funds in question are quite large (about $22.5 MILLIONUSD) .I will expect a straight answer from you. Yes or no. If so , then we will work arrangements and I'll wait for her more confidential phone number to ask for oral explanations before proceeding.

Close ahead contact me with my private email address for security reasons
[email protected]

Regards
Mr. Robert Aremou

Photo stolen from Mr. Oseloka H. Obaze
http://www.spyghana.com/mr-oseloka-h-ob ... s-59-today
Advertisement