Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#246533 by AlanJones Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:34 am
Fom: Mr. john kelly, - [email protected]
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22999440940

UNITED NATIONS OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL OVERSIGHT SERVICES
Internal Audit, Monitoring, Consulting And Investigations Division
Email Address

Mr. john kelly,

This Is To Inform You That I Came To BENIN Yesterday From London, After Series Of Complains From The FBI And

Other Security Agencies From Asia, Europe, Oceania, Antarctica, South America And The United States Of America

Respectively, Against The Federal Government Of Benin And The British Government For The Rate Of Scam

Activities Going On In These Two Nations.

I Have Met With The President Of Benin Dr. Boni Yayi, That Reach A Compromised With United Nation That Any One

Confirm A Victim Of Scam In The Name Of Nigeria Government Will Surely Receive His Compensation Fund, Of Which

He Has Been Trying His Best To Make Sure You Receive Your Fund In Your Account.

Right Now, As Directed By Our Secretary General Mr. Ban Ki-Moon, We Are Working In Collaboration With The

Nigerian Economic And Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) And Have Decided To Waive Away All Your Clearance

Fees/Charges And Authorize The Government Of Benin Republic To Effect The Payment Of Your Compensation Fund

Valued $10.8 Million united state dollars Approved By Both The British Government And The UN Into Your Account

Without Any Delay. The Only Fee You Will Pay To Confirm Your Fund In Your Account Is Your Notarization Fee To

The Federal High Court Of Benin.

Receivers Name:JERRY UDE
City;Cotonou.
Test Question: who made us
Test Answer: God
Amount: $56.00 USD
Sender's name;
Mtcn Number;

Sincerely, You Are A Lucky Person Because I Have Just Discovered That Some Top Nigerian And British Government

Officials Are Interested In Your Fund And They Are Working In Collaboration With One Mr. Edward Ben From USA To

Frustrate You And Thereafter Divert Your Fund Into Their Personal Account. I Have A Short Limited Time To Stay

In Nigeria Here So I Would Like You To Urgently Respond To This Message So That I Will Advise You On How Best

To Confirm Your Fund In Your Account Within The Next 72 Hours.

For Oral Discussion, Call Me Or My Collies Mr. George Anderson On This Number Which I Acquired In Benin Today:

Sincerely yours.
Mrs. Inga-Britt Ahlenius.
United Nations Secretary
General for Internal Oversight
+229 99440940

we await your urgent response to this office so that we can move forward.

My best regards,
Congratulations
sincerely yours,
United Nations Secretary in West Africa

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement