Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#307304 by leonscoa Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:18 pm
[email protected]

Hello,

I am a Soldier in the US Army my name is Dennis sowed. 090209-M-3450C-014 II Marine Expeditionary of Multinational Division Center base Damascus, Syria, of the NATO Marine Force on Monitoring and Peace keeping mission in Syria, I have been in the US army for 29 years, I served in Afghanistan for about 4 years before I was posted to Damascus Syria for my last mission before I will get my retirement in a month time. I have something important I want to discuss with you which we will both benefit from it .

I helped a Syrian man who came to the camp last year after the dead of his wife in Jobar Syria. I helped the Syian man Haman Al Dandan to deposit an amount valued 5.7 million US dollars in a foreign account in Citibank Turkey which the maturity date for this deposit contract was January 12, 2015.

The sad news is that after five months the old man Haman Al Dandan died of heart failure in the camp. Last week the Management of Citibank Turkey contacted me requesting that Mr. Haman Al Dandan should give instructions on what to do about his money if to renew the contract and Late Haman Al Dandan is dead that is why I have been looking for a means to handle the situation. Late Haman Al Dandan is dead and do not provide any guarantor or family member the bank will take the Money for their personal use.

So I solicit for a partnership and your assistance to receive this funds in your account in your country as I'm still in the camp and I dont want the UN to know I'm involve in this as it is not part of my duty here in Syria. I will give you every information and the online account details which I used to deposit the funds in Citibank Turkey in favor of Late Aldandan and I will instruct the bank to release the funds to you as the beneficiary, the Citibank Turkey will release the money to you once they get an instruction from me.

There is no risk involve, the transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect both of us from any breach of law. It is better that we claim the money, than allowing the Bank Directors to take it,they are rich already. so I am suggesting we share the money, 60/40% to both parties, my share will assist me to start my own company which has been my dream.

Once I get my retirement in a month time I will travel to meet you for my own share. Forward to me your information in my email ( [email protected]) so I will prepare a change of ownership and send it to the management of Citibank on your behalf. Below are the information needed.

1. Full name:
2. Address:
3. Direct telephone number
4. Identification such as International passport or drivers license.
5. Occupation
In less than 5 days the funds should be in your possession and i will give you further instructions. But you must know that i have taken precautionary measures to secure the money. The complete account information I used to deposit the funds is with me, if you are interested in assisting me I will give you the online account details login, you will log in the account and see the funds in the account. Please send the following information so we can proceed.

Regards
General John Mansfeild
Email:([email protected])
Advertisement