Scams operating under the guise of a charity.
#430441 by Troy Platt Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:38 am
Subject: #$Bhargava's pledge!
To: Recipients <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 12:17:10 -0800
Reply-To: [email protected]

Hello Chosen Recipient,

Service to others seems the only intelligent choice for the use of wealth.

The other choices, especially personal consumption, seem either useless or harmful.

My Name is Manoj Bhargava and this is the choice I made.

My Choice was to ruin my son's life by giving him all my money or giving 90+% to charity, Not much of a choice.

The projects our foundation works on are defined only as alleviating human suffering, We have adopted over 400 charities from schools and hospitals to women's career education in rural India. We are also working on desalinating water cheaply, reducing fossil fuel emissions by 50%, cleaning mercury and sulfur dioxide from coal and revolutionary medical technology that will improve overall health for the poor and the not so poor.

For us, all of this falls under reducing human suffering. We may not be able to affect human suffering on a grand scale but it will be fun trying.

This is the sole reason I joined the Giving Pledge, You can check more about that using the following link: http://givingpledge.org/.

Recently an idea came to mind to give 10 individuals the sum of $2 Million each, This individuals will be chosen at random via an email selection process.

The motive is the law of paying it forward, I am creating a chain reaction of spreading wealth, This is a scientific approach to our foundation and if this is as successful as we think it will be, It will be the model of our foundation.

You have received this letter and that means you are part of the 10 individuals chosen to benefit from this Cause.

All you have to do is reply with your full names and address and I will get back to you.

Manoj Bhargava

http:// www.forbes.com/profile/manoj-bhargava

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement