Scams operating under the guise of a charity.
#439659 by Alerta Fri May 26, 2023 9:28 am
Date: Wed, 17 May 2023 13:34:39 +0000
To: [REDACTED]
Subject: Re: Attention Dear

Compliment of the day to you,

I Am pleased to read your reply, Well I know you are surprised to read that I have choose you among the 100 people I want to bless, yes you are among the list and my reason to give you this donation is nothing but from my heart and as been instructed by God, am 62 years old man who won $259 Million US Dollars on June 11 2014.

I Am a former Monk and Actor, single and self-employed no wife or kids, I only have my elderly parents to take care, so I have no one to share the wealth with as I have been donating to charities and other countries, so I have decided to bless 100 people with $372,000 each to better their lives and also bless others around them.

However, for the purpose of proper verification among other relevant information, it is imperative that you supply us with the following requirements:

Your Full Name………………………… Your Complete Address……………… Direct Telephone Number……………

I know that it is hard to believe because there are lots of scam going around the internet which is hard to know the one that is true and real but I want to assure you that this is real and legit, I still want you to know that it is not mandatory for you to claim this donation, if you think this is a scam then I will advise you to follow your heart or back out as i will not force you or going through stress in order to convince you.

May the Good Lord bless your heart.

Roy Cockrum
© Roy Cockrum Foundation

:oh-joy: Ruin your scammer's day! Post his format to ScamWarners. :oh-joy:
Advertisement