Scams operating under the guise of a charity.
#249690 by malu53 Wed May 06, 2015 6:15 pm
linda
66, Manassas, Virginia, United States
Last seen 6 hours ago

Dear friend

I know it will be a great surprise to you reading this message from me today but consider this a divine intervention as my pastor explained to my understanding. my name is mrs.Linda Burton, I am 67 Years old and reside in New York United States.I will have to be brief as i am very weak at the moment. I had a Joint business with my Late Husband who Died in November 5th 2005 in an Auto Car accident along side my two sons and my lovely daughter while they where travelling to meet me on my birthday. I will never forget that day as i felt the world has come to an end but my Christian Faith with the Help of my Pastor i was able to live again.
as a good business woman, i managed my husbands investments until my present medical condition developed. Last year i experience restlessness and sleepless nights so my Doctor sent me on a general Medical Check up which i was finally diagnosed to have cancer of the Lungs.

since i was not able to manage my multiple Investments anymore , my late husbands brother wanted me dead so that he will inherit all my wealth i suffered to build. As a Christian i rather donate my money to the less privilage,orphanage homes and the Church than allow wicked people to take all when i die. I deposited the total of US$8,500.000.00 (Eight million five hundred thousand united states dollars) in cash with the Security Company in London.

The Doctors says that i will die soon as my health is now critical in the Hospital, i can not travel now or utilize the money so i will like you to help me claim the money at the Security Company in London and use it to change the lives of the less privillaged in the society.

I am writing this letter to you because my inner most spirit revelled to me that you can help, use my money for the work of Humanity and to assist the less privilaged in the society, motherless baby homes/orphanages, Widows,people that need money to survive. I know that my story will sadden your heart but my new found life has made me understand that even if we die in this physical flesh, What matters is life after death.

let me have your word to use the money wisely and can still help me to distribute money to nearest orphanages homes as i grew up in an orphanage home too.

I will let you know how to reach to the Security company in UK and information on how to Claim it as soon as i have your word and promise not to betray my trust.

Advertisement