Scams operating under the guise of a charity.
#249780 by malu53 Thu May 07, 2015 6:04 am
Mawxell
62, Malaysia
Last seen 46 minutes ago
Looking for anything with a girl,
aged 37‑60, in Malaysia.

About Me
I am a widowed who is surfring from sickness, i need your prayers thanks.

Personal Details
Currently Living With Alone

Image <<< stockphoto
http://doctorstock.photoshelter.com/ima ... s4Zxx4uP94
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/ ... l-MPs.html

Attention Please: I am Mr Maxwell Clinton) from Canada.However I know this message may come to you as a surprise, please consider this with all seriousness I solicited your assistance in the most polite language.I went through your profile here on here and counted you worthy for this transaction I am a dying Man who had decided to donate what I have to Charities I am 62 years old by age, and was diagnosed for cancer about two years ago immediately after the death of my Wife, Life for me in this world is not that important since we are passing our life in this world so we can have a place in Heaven I have been touched by God to donate from what I have inherited from my late wife for the good work of God, rather than allow his relatives to use my wife hard earned funds ungodly As I lay on my sick bed, I want you to help me in carrying out my last wish on earth which will be very profitable to you. i want to WILL a total sum of ( $3 million, united state dollars USD ) to you which I want you to distribute part of it to any charity home, for your kindness, on this work you are to carry out I am offering you 40% while 60% of the Fund will go to any Charity organizations of your choice for me, please I am looking forward to hearing from you soon. Regards, Mr.Maxwell Clinton.
Advertisement

#250032 by malu53 Fri May 08, 2015 11:35 am
Thanks for you reply i be waiting to hear from you. I hope you will be honest and sincere to do the work i as said? you will take 40% from the money and give 60% to the charity homes thanks once again, if you are serious please let me know so that i will tell you how to receive the offer
3 hrs ago
takes a long time to get any further info :(
#250043 by malu53 Fri May 08, 2015 12:57 pm
Send me your address-------------------
Phone number------------------------
Your receiver name-----------------------
Your age------------------------
Your city--------------------------
Your occupation------------------------
this is my email. [email protected]