Scams operating under the guise of a charity.
#256639 by malu53 Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:19 am
Robertjohn
39, Bucharest, Romania
Last seen Yesterday
Looking for anything with a girl,
aged 41‑70, in Prince Edward Island.

About Me
I AM SIMPLE AND RESPECT OTHERS. I LOVE PETS AND ENJOY HORSE RIDDING . READING IS MY HOBBY . I LOVE SPORTS AND BOXING IS MY GAME . .....UNTIL WE MEET , YOU WILL KNOW MORE ....

Language English ,Arabic
Currently Living With Alone
Religion Muslim
Club & Organizations Alumni, Rotary, Red Cross
Place I've traveled to Australia, K.S.A, South Africa, Liberia, Ghana, Morocco, Spain, Qatar
Education Arabian Gulf Univ, tourism mgt, 1990 - 1996

Work
dadabhaigroup.com
Construction :laugh-s:
1999 - 2010

Robertjohn

Dearest Friend,

Thank you for the audience given to my E-mail, and how are you doing? My intention of contacting you is to solicit your assistance for a project, which will be mutually beneficial. Though I know my decision to contact you is to a large extent unconventional, the prevailing circumstances necessitated my action. I am Hana Hamza from Bahrain. I am married to Late Mallam Mustafa Dadabhai of blessed memory was an oil explorer,Hotelier,Travel agency,mall (http://www.dadabhaigroup.com) in Libya and Kuwait for twelve years before he died. We were married for twelve years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we were both devoted charity workers. Since his death I too have been battling with both Cancer and fibroid problems. When my late Husband was alive he made a huge deposit in millions of US dollars with a Deposit Company in oversea. (I will tell you the Amount as we proceed).

Recently, my doctor told me that I have only six months to live due to cancer problem. Though what disturbs me most is my stroke sickness. Having known my condition I Decided to donate this fund to a Muslim/Christian organization or devoted individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want this organization or individual to use this money in all sincerity to fund orphanages, widows, less privileged and also propagating their religion and to ensure that the society upholds the views and belief of their religion. As a Muslim, I laid emphasis so much on the ALLAH'S benevolence and this has encouraged me to take the bold step. I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are into some radical Organizations which I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an unholy manner. Hence the reasons for this bold decision. I know that after death I will be with ALLAH the most beneficent and the most merciful. I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health conditions and the presence of my husband's relatives around me always. I don't want them to know about this development. With ALLAH all things are possible (second Sura, (verse 257) which says: "There must be no coercion in matters of faith").As soon as I receive your reply on Email: ( hanahamza5@ gmail.com )

I shall give you the contact information of the Deposit Company in oversea where the money was deposited. I will also issue a letter of authority to the Deposit Company authorizing them that the said fund Have being willed to you and a copy of such authorization will be forwarded to you. I want you and the community where you reside to always pray for me. My happiness is that I lived a true devoted Muslim worthy of emulation. Whoever that wants to serve ALLAH must serve him in truth and in fairness. I will not stipulate any precise amount to reward you, as it will have to be on pre-negotiated terms based on your level of involvement. Please always be prayerful all through your life any delay in your reply will give room in sourcing for another organization or a devoted Individual for this same purpose. Until I hear from you by email, my dreams will rest squarely on your Shoulders. "And I (Allah) did not create jinns and humans except that they worship me (alone)" Qu'ran 51:56 May the Almighty ALLAH continue to guide and protect you.

Allah Hafiz.
HANA DADABHAI HAMZA
pic stolen from this lady
http://muslimlink.ca/faith/converts/jou ... -in-ottawa
http://ottawacitizen.com/author/aisha-sherazi
Advertisement