Scams operating under the guise of a charity.
#258969 by malu53 Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:21 pm
zorpia
Susan
54, Porto-Novo, Benin
Last seen 5 hours ago
Looking for anything with anyone,
aged 40‑80, in Canada.

Sexual Orientation Straight
Ethnicity Other
Height and Weight 102cm 45Kg
Body Type Athletic :laugh-s:
Language English
Currently Living With Alone

Dear Beloved,

I am Mrs. Susan Ben, an America citizen married to a Beninese man right now I am undergoing medical treatment for cancer virus. My late husband was a contractor with OIL/GAS With Waha Oil Company of Libya North Africa for many years before he died in 2012. We had an account with a financial institution in Benin Republic West Africa where we deposited all our assets and life savings worth ($ 10.5M) for a fixed period. I have just been informed by my doctor that I only have few months to leave due to the cancer illness.

Having known my condition that will not allow me claim the funds personally; I have decided to nominate you as my beneficiary since the financial institution have now written me that the length of time agreed upon to hold my funds is now expired. My desire and purpose is for you to promote Humanitarian works with the fund like orphanage home and charity. I.e: assisting the less privileged and building orphanage homes in your country and to upset my medical bills.

Please assure me that you will act accordingly. I encourage you to email me at ( susanben396(@)gmail.com ) for more details information. In His Arms.

Yours truly,
Mrs. Susan Ben.
4 hrs ago

pic aleady scamlisted at RS
email address at PB

this lady (patient) wasn't dying but was recovering after successful aorta surgery in South Africa !
Advertisement