Scams operating under the guise of a charity.
#265859 by malu53 Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:55 am
Stella Adam
City: Cairo
Type: widow
Children:without children
Looking for a: man Age:45-75
Relations:Relationship

Description: I am a dying woman who has decided to donate what I have to you and to support your humanitarian activities and to help the poor and the needy in Your society.

profile pic shows this lady again
viewtopic.php?p=112498#p112498

My name is Mrs.Stella Adams, I am a dying woman who has decided to donate what I have to you and to support your humanitarian activities and to help the poor and the needy in Your society.

I am 55 years old and I was diagnosed for cancer of the lung for about 4years ago, immediately after the death of my husband, who has left me everything he worked for and because the doctors told me I will not live longer than some weeks because of my health, I decided to WILL / donate the sum of USD$6,500,000.00 (Six Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) to you for the good work of humanity, and also to help the motherless and less privilege and also for the assistance of the widows.

I wish you all the best and may the good Lord bless you abundantly, and please use the funds well and always extend the good work to others. Please I want you to promise me that you will use 30% to support your humanitarian activities and to help the poor and the needy in your society.

I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task is accomplished as I don't want anything that will jeopardize my last wish. Contact my lawyer Barrister A. James with this specified email: ( [email protected] ) and tell him that I have WILLED
(USD$6,500,000.00) to you and I have also notified him.

Thanks and God bless you.
Mrs.Stella Adams
Advertisement