Scams operating under the guise of a charity.
#266882 by malu53 Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:58 am
Magdalena Debek
Female
59 - Larisa
Current Location Roubaix/ France
Last Login 08/09/2015 12:25

About Me
Am God faring people :lol: i love GOD and i have doing the work of God all my life due to i lost my husband that is why i do not have child of my own will God is alive

Looking For
good person

Profession teacher

My name is madam Magdalena Debek from greece am new in

this site am not here for any love chart am 58year am here

to find a true faithful and God faring some one who can

help me do this work of God if you have in mind to help

people that is in need
and work of God. contact me on my

email so that i will tell you more about this.

([email protected])
Advertisement

#266974 by malu53 Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:25 am
r beloved in God
I write you all this so that you will understand me very well.

I greet you in the Name of God, most merciful, I am Mrs. Magdalena Debek from Greece married to Mr.Debek Jerzy who worked with Kuwait embassy in Cote D' Ivoire for many years before he died and We were married without a child.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of (USD$2.86) million dollars in a Bank and this money is still in bank. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next Three months due to cancer problem. the one that disturbs me most is my stroke sickness, Having known my condition I decided to donate this money to a trustworthy individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein that is why i contact you true the site i know you will like to do this work of God i don't want the bank take this money, me and my late husband work for if i die. please,

I want you to use this fund for orphanages, propagating the word of God and to endeavor that the house of God is maintained. I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this fund and my husband relatives are evil minded and I don't want my husband's efforts to be used by evil plotters. I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health. If you have the interest of helping the less privileged living around your locality with your true heart and wish to extend your Godly help to these people in the society and be blessed through way, Please do respond to this email at your convenience with your details as follows;

With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply with the information i request below I shall give you the contact of the Bank and i will send you the copy of the deposit forum that my late husband and i use to deposit this fund in bank, my picture.

I await your soonest response with your full information, example.
Your full name.......................
Address..............................
Age..................................
A/C NO............................
Country..............................
Tel..................................
Any delay to the reply of this letter will give me another chance of looking for another person concerning this matter.
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2015

pic stolen from a fotoblog 'Old Woman From Epirus'