Scams operating under the guise of a charity.
#267355 by malu53 Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:02 am
Carole
60, Abobo, Cote d'ivoire
Last seen 22 minutes ago
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 25‑99

Dear one,Please i know this message might come to you as a surprise but i have an urgent need to discuss with you, I am Carole Shola Tan. I have a cancer problem and this has lasted for years now, currently the doctors has confirmed i may not come out it. Well I am not afraid of death because I know where I am heading to; my only problem is to see the desire of my late husband come to accomplishment now that I am alive. We were married for twenty years without a child. He died after a the illness that lasted for long four days. Before his death he deposited some huge amount of fund in finance company in Cote d'Ivoire. Presently, this money is still there and of recent my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next few months due to my cancer problem.

Though what disturbs me most is my stroke. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to an individual
that will utilize this money for charity purposes. I want an individual that will use this fund in helping orphanages, research centers and widows and also spreading the word of God. I took this decision because i don't have a child that will inherit this money and I don´t want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner. Hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I don´t need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health and the presence of my family relatives around me always. I don´t want them to know about this development. With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you again with few details and information to know you and trust you more, then i would provide you with the deposit paper to contact the bank to make the transfer immediately.

I will wait for your urgent response and your delay will leave me with no other option than to search for more capable individuals who can assist.
God bless you.
Mrs. C.T
carole.sholatan(@)gmail.com
pic also here
http://www.welovesheffield.uk/community ... siski.html
Advertisement