Scams operating under the guise of a charity.
#272456 by malu53 Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:51 pm
Greetings to you,

I am Mrs. Maureen Hinckley i am a 58 years old, and I am from Sterling, Massachusetts, Moved to South Africa in January after i won my Power ball Jackpot of $61.5 Million dollars in December 11, 2013, My jackpot was a gift from God to me and my entire family has agreed to do the will of God. I may not know you, but i believe if
you were chosen by God to receive my donation of $550,000 dollars. You must be a God fearing individual, I am a catholic and i believe that Good things happens to
those people who wait and also believe.

Please be rest assured that this is 100% legitimate visit this web-page below for confirmation:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... py-it.html

I have decided to donate the sum of $550,000 USD to you as part of my New Year charity project to improve the lives of lot many individuals in your local area from my
$61.5 Million dollars Jackpot Lottery winning funds. I prayed and searched over the Internet for someone to donate this money to in your state and I saw your profile
on Google/Face book list of email owners and I picked you.

My Sympathy for the sorrows of others has been heightened by the tragedy in my life. My father took his own life in 2005,a few years after, one of My daughter died of
overdoes in 2010 two months before her 27th birthday.

I am doing this not to gain fame as a matter of fact, I have decided to put this away from the media and my sole purpose of doing this was as a result of a long talk
with my only surviving children and my husband who has always advised me to donate to strangers in this New Year before i die. Because we know that there are lots of
families out there who live on pay check to pay check and others that cannot take care of their financial obligations. Although, I won this lottery funds December 11,
2013 and we have helped some charity organizations, family members, strangers and friends from my winnings.

I have cancer and the doctor informed us that i might not live long to see the early of next year. My wishes are to do good things before i finally depart this sinful
world. My children and my husband are all I have got now and they mean the whole world to me. I have decided to fulfill my wish in this New Year. I would like you to
invest this funds in a lucrative business to create more job opportunity to help jobless and needy people in your locality as we have already donated money to the
local fire department, the red cross, I have assisted Schenck High School's Florida, Indonesia earthquake victims, hospitals in Truro where i underwent my cancer
treatment, and some other organizations in Asia and Europe that fight cancer, Alzheimer's and diabetes. We just kept just 7% of the entire lottery sum to our self for
the raining days and which I am still spending on my treatments bills...

To facilitate the disbursement process of the funds ($550,000 dollars) which have been donated solely to you, You are to send me your details as requested bellow.
1) Full Name:
2) Age:
3) Sex
4) Mobil Number:
5) Nation of Resident:
Copy of any ID card:

number for disbursement(I asked for this brief information just to know who we are donating this money to.

I am hoping that you will be able to use the funds judiciously over there in your state. we will employ you to do what you can to alleviate the level of poverty in
your region and also try to enhance the standard of living of as many people as you can because that is the only objective of donating this funds to you in the first
place.

We would like you to re-assure us that you will follow our instructions and help me fulfill this dream before I would provide you with information on how you will
receive this funds, and if you feel you cannot handle this project you should inform me, so I can quickly look for another individual to donate the money to.

If you have any question please don't hesitate to ask.

I anticipate hearing from you soon.

God bless you and Warm Regards,
Best Regards,
Mrs. Maureen Hinckley.
X-Originating-IP: [105.184.101.236] : <<< Roodepoort, Gauteng, South Africa
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2015
Advertisement