Scams operating under the guise of a charity.
#273655 by Faizan Docherty Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:05 am
Attention : <Snipped>,

I am Dr.Mrs.Makkus Liebher,trustee to the Markus Liebher Trust Foundation our core obectives is to assists the less privlieges ones in the society as well as making fund available in carrying out both medical and scientific research for the benefits of humanity.

I do contacted you so that we can make some of the funds under our custody available to you for productive purpose in savings of human lives,we will make some fund available to you which you will have to disburse to meet this objectives.

Before the untimely death of Markus Liebherr a philantrophist of blessed memory of heart attack he had made it known that some of his fortunes should be distributed to aid humanity as a result of this noble acts we did make it necessary to carry out some of his wishes after he has gone by making fund available to trust worthy individuals.

To know more about Markus Liebherr visit this websites:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Markus_Liebherr

Upon your confirmations of interest to be of use in this channels to meet up with some of our core values the sum of €50.9M (Fifty Million Nine Hundred Thousand Euros Only) will be made available to you.We will transer this sum to any of your designated account and upon the confirmation of this amount in your receivers bank account you are to use %65 of the total fund for donations to some Non profit making foundation or organisation that will is in need of funding both in your country as well as the orchid foundation that are facing the challenges of adequate finances to meet up with their own programme.

You will have to give us quarterly report on the state of affairs as regard how the organizations that you made donations to are making use of the resources available to them and if we are satisfy with the outcome of it then future funding will also be made available to you as well. You will be entitle to %35 of the total fund for all your efforts in meeting up this objectives.

View the below websites to have ideas of what such funds can be donated to:
http://www.orchidfoundation.org/
http://www.orchid-cancer.org.uk/

It is our humble prayer that this new partnehip yields the desire effect so that humanity can be better of for it.

Send scan copy of any of your identifications be it international passport,drivers license or national identification with your bio data's to be eligible for this welfare programme to save the lives of humanity.

Waiting in anticipation of your prompt response to this letter so that we can inform our bankers in Switzerland to start the immediate transfer of the sum of €50.9M (Fifty Million Nine Hundred Thousand Euros Only) to your designated bank account.

Thanks,

Dr.Mrs.Makkus Liebher

On Behalf of Markus Liebher Trust Foundation.

Please DO NOT tell a scammer that he has been posted here!

If you wish you can email me at
faizandocherty @ scamwarners [dot] com

How do I find email headers???

How to analyze an email header.
Advertisement