Scams operating under the guise of a charity.
#274713 by Ggyoung0417 Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:45 pm
Beloved xxxxxxx,

Thank you so much for your positive response, I have been very hopeful about this. I want you to know that God definitely has a purpose for this great project and he will surely guide you through it from start to finish. I am convinced that we can touch many lives together, even when I am not here, my heart will be with you my dear friend. Speaking about partnership, I can remember shortly before the death of my late husband when I was diagnosed with Tracheomalacia and a tracheostomy was performed to assist with my breathing. I had to move around with tubes and Vincent was so supportive. Find attached a picture of my late husband and I, it was actually the last photo of us together.

I have contacted my lawyers and bankers about moving forward and I'm now awaiting favorable responses from them so that we can get things started. All we need from each other now is faith, trust and partnership. As the donation fund is now held in insured bonds in the UK, I have already issued a letter of authority to the finance firm, making you beneficiary to the donation fund. I believe the bank will confirm my decision and send an acceptance letter back soon. So, the moment I hear back from the branch manager or head of operations, I will provide you with the contact details so that you can get in touch with them directly to being the process that will enable the funds to be released and transferred to you. I have decided to follow my heart and trust you to do all I ask knowing that the donation fund is a substantial amount so please do not let me down.

Its really difficult trusting people these days but by faith we are made stronger than anything else and grace will not allow you fail in this task because I believe in you. I will only send you the bank's contact details when I receive an email from you assuring me that you are fully ready to take up this project with all your heart and promise to keep information shared between us strictly confidential until this transaction is fully completed and the funds transferred to you in your country of residence.

Furthermore, you must know that you will be responsible for this process and all requirements due since I am incapacitated at this time and need this transaction to be completed as soon as possible. Please acknowledge receiving this email by confirming whether you are 100% ready or not. As soon as I get your response as well as get further information from my bankers, I will direct you accordingly.

Once more, get back to me at your earliest convenience with assurance to be loyal and committed to this cause. This project means the world to me and so I would not need any lapses on your part. Please let me know that you received this email...

With Love
Mrs Villet
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed personal information.
Advertisement