Scams operating under the guise of a charity.
#277327 by malu53 Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:59 pm
My son may the peace of the Lord be with you and your family...Am​​en.
Serving God is my top priority in life because I believe that nothing ever exists without the permission of God.

I do not have much strength to write much story, let me go by introducing my self. I am Bishop Desmond Mpilo Tutu (born, October 7, 1931. Klerksdorp in South Africa), I have been Diagnosed with Esophageal cancer. It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, now I have little time to live, According to medical experts. I Have Decided to give more to charity Organizations AIMS, as l want this to be my last good deed on earth So far, I have distributed money to some charity Organizations in Asia, Now that my health has Deteriorated so badly, I can not do this myself anymore. I want to build a heart foundation an Orphanage a HIV/AIDS and tuberculosis center and a House for the homeless in your country I don’t want to do this through the government of your country because I know politicians are all corrupt people ,if i build all these by going through the government the poor will not benefit from it,that is why I decided to look for an individual who is God fearing and who have the mind and spirit to help others,I am not against any religion,so you have to know the fact that I been a Christian and a Bishop I know that in Heaven there is no segregation so do not let your religion be a barrier to you. that is why i contacted you. I feel is time for me to rest which i do not know when i will leave this world, the time to rest with my heavenly father the Lord God almighty the creator, please know that i did not ask you for any money this is how the Lord directed me, respond back to me if you are willing. You will be highly rewarded accordingly thank you as i wait for your respond.

Bishop,Desmond. M. Tutu.
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015
Subject: My son may the peace of the Lord be with you.

Advertisement