Scams operating under the guise of a charity.
#281503 by malu53 Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:10 am
deleted on zorpia
just able to retrieve the email address yesterday
Good day dear friend,
I am happy to know you, but God knows you better and he knows why he has directed me to you at this point, so do not be afraid. Your profile gave me confidence,you look humble and God fearing.. I am writing this mail to you with heavy sorrow in my heart, this massage might come to you as surprise but i chose to reach you through email because it still remains the fastest medium of communication through this medium internet has been greatly abused.Please give me this little chance to explain myself to you, I would have like to meet you face to face before departing from this mother earth but due to the illness continue to deprive the chance but even if I die on the process of this operation I will still praise ALMIGHTY.

My name is Mrs. Maria Ann Brooks i am from United States Of America,but i lived in LONDON for many years,i am a dying woman and i decided to donate what I have to you for charity work/assistance to less privileged people in the society. I am 63 years old and I was diagnosed of cancer for about 2 years ago, immediately after the death of my husband, who has left me everything he worked for and because my doctor told me that i would not last for the period of seven months due to cancer problem. because of my health, I am married to Mr Gerald Brooks ,who died as the result of war in Syria before my husband died he informed me that he deposited the sum of £9.5m Gbp in a BANK in LONDON UNITED KINGDOM.Before he was poisoned to death as the result of war in Syria, I want you to help me to use this money for a charity project before I die, for the poor Less-privilege and ORPHANAGES in your country or any where else

I accept this decision because I do not have any child who will inherit this money after I die. I want your urgent reply to me so that I will give you the deposit receipt which the BANK issued to my late husband, to start the good work of God, for immediate transfer of the money to your account in your country, To be very honest with you, this money i have opened-up to you is totally genuine and 100% risk-free. I am absolutely assuring you that no trouble or problem is involved in this fund either in the short-run or in the long-run because is my late husband money. I want you to take 40 percent of the total money for your personal use while 60% of the money will go to charity.I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality and trust in this matter to accomplish my heart desire, as I don't want anything that will jeopardize my last wish. Please kindly respond quickly for further details.
Thanks and God bless you,

I await your urgent reply,
Mrs. Maria Ann Brooks
Subject: GREETINGS OF PEACE MY BELOVED IN CHRIST
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2016

Advertisement

#281504 by malu53 Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:19 am
also on linkedin with identical pic
MARIA BROOKS
receptionist at Mills College
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Member of China Networking Group

looks like West African scammer in Malaysia
#281733 by malu53 Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:51 am
Dearest in the Lord,

Fellowship greetings to you in the name of the most high God. I am truly inspired to receive your response mail today which the lord who brought us together in exalting his name through this benevolence entrust will guide us and give us one spirit and one accord to realize this aspiration to his glory .

My health always troubles me but i believe as God did to the woman with an issue of blood he must surely visit me at his own appointed time,as Job said,i will wait till till my change comes.I knew that it is by his stripe i am healed and he was bruised for my transgression,and he has paid all my debts on the cross of Calvary so i have nothing to fear since i am the daughter of a king.Even if he calls me home in this very hour i have no reason to question his purposes.As the bible teaches us that Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth, said the Spirit, that they may rest from their labors; and their works do follow them.( Revelation 14:13).

Please I hope there will be utmost confidence in this transaction? And please always pray foe me and the less privileged it is very necessary.Yes please try and open the account as you said,but please be fast about it because i am very sick,i want the money to be transferred to you as soon as possible.

I will like you to send me your full details like:

1.your full name
2.Telephone number and fax number
3.Your Age
4.Your Occupation and Address

Without much hesitation,i will like you to confirm to me your contact information's to help me prepare a Letter of Authorization to the Bank instructing them to proceed in making the release of the the funds to you as my next of kin which a copy will also be forwarded to you.

I may not be often communicating with you due to my present health situation because this messages that i have been writing to you was by the assistance of the sister nurse who God purposely used for assisting me here in the hospital,please always commit her in your daily prayers as you do to me.

Always keep your faith in God and commit this transaction in his guide.
Endless love of God keep enduring with you.
Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks and God bless you.
Yours sister in the lord
Mrs. Maria Ann Brooks
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016