Scams operating under the guise of a charity.
#284088 by malu53 Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:41 am
Real name carley rose
Gender Female
Join Date 01/16/2016
Personal Info
Status Widowed

I am Mrs Carley Rose a God fearing person and the holy spirit directed me to contact you.I know that we haven't known or come across each other before considering the fact that we just meeting HERE in my search for a trusted person who i can share my experience with...
My name is Carley Rose.I am a 57 year old woman suffering from long time ***** of the *****,from all indications my condition is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that i won't live for more than 6 months ..I am widow to the late john Williams..i am a good christian who believed in God Almighty who made both of us.. my dear in Christ i have very vital things to discuss with you which you and i would benefit a lot from it. Iam willing and ready to donate the sum of 5 million united state in your name, i want you to use it to accomplish my mission on earth before i die. i want you to use the fund for the less privileged, build church and mosque in your community or anywhere in the world. i want you to handle this mission of God for me,the fund will be issued in your name and send to your account. if interested and willing to do this faithful work of God to help the poor,less privileged, orphanage and build a house of God. kindly reply me back for more details on what to do in my email ([email protected])

Thanks and God Bless You as i hear from you

Yours Mrs Carley Rose
Advertisement