Scams operating under the guise of a charity.
#284713 by malu53 Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:43 pm
Real name Stella
Gender Female
Looking for Female
Here for Whatever
Join Date 16/02/2016
Location Accra, Ghana

Calvary greetings to you in the name of Almighty God. I am Mrs Stella Jerry,i am from Coventry in the United Kingdom.

Status Widowed
Religion Christian
Education level Honours Degree
Education field Shipping
Complexion Dark
Diet Vegetarian
Personal Values Moderate

Dearly beloved,
Calvary greetings to you in the name of Almighty God. I am Mrs Stella Jerry,i am from Coventry in the United Kingdom. I am a widow to the Late Mohammed Jerry Louis,the former ambassador of Norway to Spain. We own Treasure Art Inc and Treasure Crude Oil Marketers, we are very wealthy we have a lot of properties including Shares and houses. I am 69 years old a new Christian convert.

I am suffering from ***** of the Pelvic my condition is serious, according to my doctor it is quite obvious that I may not survive the sickness. My late husband and my only son died in the ***** of Swiss air Flight 111 on the 2, of September 1998. After the ***** of my husband I made up my mind to do the work of God as a missionary. I sold all my husband's properties and shares to enable me raise some money to continue my mission. I raised the sum of 10.5 Million Dollars which I deposited in a security and finance Company in Ghana West Africa.

Now that my sickness has gone to this stage, I am scared and I want the fund to be used for the work of God all over the world. I have prayed to God to direct me to an honest person who will receive this fund and utilize it for things that will glorify the name of God, after my prayers, I decided to searched the Internet site, I registered online dating site and i was divinely directed by God to your profile,I decided to contact you to receive the fund. This is on the condition that you will take only 30% of the fund and the remaining 70% to charity organizations in your community. I can not predict what will be my fate by the time the funds will be transferred into your account, but you should please ensure that the fund is used as I have described above. I await your urgent reply on my private email [email protected] Most sincerely, Stella Jerry
Advertisement

#286105 by AlanJones Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:58 am
From: jerry stella - [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +233548230391

With total gratitude I wish to say a very big thank you for your mail and understanding.

I will be glad to inform you that everything about this donation is by God divine dream.

I have for now informed and handed over everything about this to my Lawyer and therefore will want you to contact him for further directives as I shall be going in for my surgery soon.

I have sure informed him of my intentions and he shall be glad to hear from you.

Name: Barrister. Paul Barnes
email: [email protected]
Phone: +233548230391

Kindly contact him with your details and follow up.

Thank you

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#325823 by rococo Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:25 pm
http://www.zorpia.com/StellaJerry1001
Stella
66, London, United Kingdom
Looking for anything with anyone
Aged 40-70, in Russian Federation.

Dear beloved,
Calvary will welcome you in the name of Almighty God. I'm Stella Jerry, I'm from Coventry in the UK. I am a widow after Mohammed Jerry Louis, former ambassador of Norway to Spain. We own Treasure Art Inc and Treasure Crude Oil Marketers, we are very rich, we have many properties including Shares and Homes. I am a 69 year old Christian convert ... I suffer from pelvic cancer My condition is serious, according to my doctors it is quite obvious that I will not survive the disease. My deceased husband and my only son were killed in the crash of Swiss Air Flight 111 on September 2, 1998. After my husband's death, I decided to do God's work as a missionary. I sold all my husband's property and shares to allow me some money to continue my mission. I raised the $ 8.5 million I deposited with the Security and Finance company in Ghana, West Africa ... Now that my illness has passed, I'm scared and I want the fund to be used to work God all over the world. I prayed to God to direct me to the honest person who will receive this fund and use it to things that will praise the name of God, after my prayers, I decided to search the website, registered at the dating site, and was God directed by God to Your profile, I decided to contact you to get a fund. This is provided that you only take 30% of the fund, and the remaining 70% for charities in your community. I can not predict what my fate will be when funds are transferred to your account, but you should make sure that the fund is used as described above. I am waiting for your urgent reply to my private email [email protected] To be honest, Stella Jerry
Image <<< Stolen from author CAROLYN BRYANT DONHAM
#325834 by malu53 Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:55 pm
scammer changed preferences <<< meaning proxy :lol:
Stella Jerry
66, London, United Kingdom
Last seen 5 hours ago
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 37‑70, in Germany.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest