Scams operating under the guise of a charity.
#300806 by lowenruh Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:29 am
Good evening,

I do not have another way to contact you to send you this email. I am in despair and my heart bleeds when I make you this message which I hope will hold your attention.

I am contacting you today because true that one does not know that does not prevent this gesture on my part. My name is Mr. PIERRE MARQUES born January 7, 1943 in Paris, France and lives in Ivory Coast, but for some reason, I had to be an adventurer in search of whatever. The reason that drives me to you is this: I want to go through your channel to a charity in your department.

It is a gift in some way and it amounts to the sum of One Million Three Hundred Thousand euros (1.3 million euros).

My marital status is such that I have no wife and even fewer children to whom I could bequeath this legacy, and I am currently suffering from throat cancer so I am condemned to certain death.

This is why I would like to gracefully and in order to help needy children give you that said heritage to make this charity.

If you agree to do what I asked you to let me know I beg you to give ear to my proposal because I count on your good will and also the proper use of these funds for this work.

thanks for your understanding

Mr PIERRE MARQUES

And his Legal Counsel Master Nangon Adou ([email protected]) (+225 79732682)
Advertisement