Scams operating under the guise of a charity.
#303698 by Mountain Goat Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:05 pm
http://www.nairaland.com/3283187/fraudster-nairaland

Dear Mrs Gloria,
may I please ask you how you got my email address?
I am sorry to hear about your bad health, but I am afraid
there is not much I can do to help you?
Greetings

Greetings to you and your family.

thank you for write to me, Your respond was reard to me by the nurse taking care of me in the hospital,beloved it's due to the situation am into wish the good God almighty now this is why my nurse read what you reply i instruct her on what to write and she read to me too because i cannot do it myself because of my health condition and the instructions from my doctors too,i find your contact after prayed for who will be honest and willing to handle this issue with good heart and i was lead to reach you after my seach Dear beloved, i want you to know that i have made donations, that is what i promise God before i died so i believe and feel you are best fit to carry out this good work, i help so much people here, this is what i was lead in the spirit to write you Dear beloved, the money is in financial security company not in the bank, but i give you more details of the financial security company so that they will tell you how they can bring the money to your destination according to the financial security company that they have there means through their Company diplomat means,but later i give you their contacts for you to reach them yourself, the most important is that you will be able and willing to handle this founds and use it in the good will of God,because My husband died few years ago and since then i am not in good relationship with my husband family, because they never agree for my husband to marry me because i was from orphanage home, but for the love between my husband and i, my husband refused to listen to his own family and we both get married without his family concept, we left France and came down to Cote D'ivoire and invest there, since the death of my husband his family tell all sort of insult that i killed my husband which break my heart very much but i know in my deep heart that we both love each other but it is so painful to me that i have no child but i believe God knows the best.

My husband family ceased so many of my husband properties when they heard the death of my husband but they never know my husband deposited this huge amount of money in a financial security company through my name, now that i am very sick and for the prescription from my doctors that i will not live more longer, so i decided to look for a reliable and trust worthy person that can build a charity home to help the less priviledge Churches and i found your email address and i decided to contact through the nurse taking care of me.

I put my life in God hands, if it is the will of God that i will die so be it but i still believe God can change my situation, but that will not stop me for making my donation to you because that is what i have promise to God that i must build charity homes to help the less priviledge and i know with you i can do such things.

Now i am very tired and weak and i need some rest, hoping to receive your positive respond again and i will give you further instruction on how you shall receive the fund for this charity work. so tell me about yourself and your willingness to carry this good work,and also send me a photo of yourself to know who am given out this good will to handle, God bless you,
My regards to you and your family, you can reach me on the phone number +22544289149
Mrs. Gloria Amadou

Gloria Amadou is using 3 different phone numbers: + 22544289149, +22558402254 and +22556853329
Advertisement