Scams operating under the guise of a charity.
#307666 by Bob Martin Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:27 pm
Mrs.Suzan Permintel <[email protected]>
reply-to: [email protected]
to: Recipients <[email protected]>
Hello Friend,
Greetings to you. I know it will be difficult for you to believe my story but it is nothing but the real truth. I’m Mrs.Suzan Permintel and I have been suffering from ovarian cancer disease and the doctor says that I have just few days to leave. I am from (Paris) France, but based in Africa Burkina Faso since eight years ago as a business woman dealing with gold exportation and cotton Sales.

Now, that I am about to end the race like this, without any family members and no child. I have $2.8 Million US DOLLARS in BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A) Burkina Faso which I instructed the Bank to give St Andrews Missionary and Home Kizito Orphanage in Burkina Faso. But my mind is not at rest because I am writing this letter now through the help of my computer beside my sick bed.

I have instructed the bank to transfer the fund to you as a foreigner that will apply to the bank after I have gone that they should release the fund to him/her, but you will assure me that you will take 50 percent of the fund and 50 percent to the orphanage as I instructed for my heart to rest in peace. Respond to me immediately for further details since I have just few days to end my life due to the ovarian cancer disease, hoping you will understand my situation and give favorable attention.

Thank you and God bless you,
Mrs.Suzan Permintel

These are scam letters. Please do not respond to them. :bondage: :bondage:
Advertisement