From: Mays C Renee <[email protected]>Please accept my sincere apologizes if my email does not meet your business or personal ethics. My name is Mays Cara Renee. I'm from Michigan Midland United State but l am married to an England Business man, Who worked with Julius Berger Construction Company <<< located in Abuja, Nigeria Although my husband is late now, May his soul rest in peace and we had no kids. though we lived all our lives in Houston Texas. I needed someone that I can trust with a charity work. I have been Diagnosed with Esophageal Cancer and according to my Doctor I will die any moment.I have been badly treated by close associates.This illness was discovered very late, due to my laxity in caring for my health. It has defiled all forms of medicine, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts.I am contacting you based on trust to present you to the bank as the Next of Kin and Bonafide Inheritor to my fund, since I cannot claim this fund myself now and I may not live beyond next six months according to my Doctors, but I have the faith in God that I will live more than the months my Doctors said by God grace.
I am repented Christian now and God has put it in my mind to give out the rest of my Money to Charity. I have a deposit of US $1.7Million with a bank in United State. I want you to Distribute these Funds to people that need it. Remember there is always a reward to every labor. If you will be so kind to be of help, I will be very glad and only God will reward you for that. Upon the successful claim/transfer of the fund in your account as the next of Kin, 45% of the total fund will be taking as your own share while the remaining 55% goes out to the charity work. Presently, I'm with my laptop in the hospital where I have been undergoing treatment. Please! Please!! Your help is needed to avoid this money been diverted to the America Government as unclaimed fund/dormant account.Imagine somebody who have no child, I have nobody taking care of me here in the Hospital, and the money I have now is limited. You can login to my online banking details for confirmation.
http://www.nageldiscounter.nl/wp-conten ... tonOnline/
Username : Mays321
Password : WonderfulGod1960
So my dear friend if you are willing to do this for me kindly let me know so that i will tell you what next to do.
Have great day and i hope to hear from you but if not thank you for giving me the time to share this with you.
Ms May C Renee.
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2016