Scams operating under the guise of a charity.
#309945 by Thursten4th Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:05 pm
CARE GIVING HOME:

ORPHANAGE AND MOTHERLESS BABIES HOME
NO. 106 AYOTORO ROAD,
IBADAN, NIGERIA.
Email: ([email protected])

Mobile: +234-8124874842
AN APPEAL FOR FINANCIAL SUPPORT.

Calvary greetings to you in Jesus name amen. I know this letter might come as a surprise to you but I was inspired to do so as a result of the Orphans and motherless babies under my care in my place.

Initially, I started this work with few children and I was able to take care of them. It was later many children were brought to me from Good Samaritans who pick up some along the road that lost Destinations, some are abandoned kids left lonely without any parental cares, some are Motherless and I was making every effort to meet up with their daily needs and Supports.

Based on this, I started sending financial appeal to Individuals, Government, Corporate bodies and Organizations for financial support to enable me continue with this God work and services to humanity to raise Orphanages for the Future Generation.

If not that people sometimes listen to my cry for financial help! in fact, there is no way I would have continued with the Children, maybe by now some of them could have died but we thank God they are feeling good in my Orphanage home.

My Father, Mother, Brother, Sister, if you receive this letter and God touches your heart, kindly assist the orphans and motherless and help us inform many of your good friends that loves supports, call me on my mobile number or share my emails to them to write us and stay Blissful.

No amount is too small, You can chose your Payment Plan Below we will continue to remember you in prayer and God will not forget your contributions to the orphans and motherless.

OUR ORPHANAGE OBJECTIVE PLANS/REQUIREMENT:

{1} NEEDS: Training Children with Sound Adequate Facilities (Good Homes, Good Health Care System, Good Nursery and Primary Set up Schools) all these needed to be put in order and Constructed for the Basic Facilities with Children Play ground.

{2} NEEDS: Employment of Good Nanny and Teachers (for taking care of the Children with sound Educational Skills from Qualified Teachers)

{3} NEEDS: Good Adequate Water Supply, and Electricity( Sound good Lister Generators to pump water and to supply Electricity in the Orphanage home)

{4} NEEDS: Good Orphanage Bus (for taking the Children atimes to a Recreational park/Amusement park to make them have Fun)

OUR FAMILY PAYMENT PLAN SUPPORT:
WE ACCEPT WESTERN UNION AND MONEYGRAM OR BANK ACCOUNT TRANSFER;

CHOSE YOUR PAYMENT METHOD:
A- MAKING EVERY MONTH DONATION TO SUPPORT CHILDREN
B-MAKING WEEKLY DONATION TO SUPPORT THE CHILDREN.

Thanks and be blessed as you render services to God and humanity.

Yours in the service of God and humanity
Rev. Mark Obum.
Director CARE GIVING HOME
West Africa, Nigeria.
Advertisement