Scams operating under the guise of a charity.
#315428 by malu53 Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:20 am
Donna McBrian on zorpia
58, Texas, United States
Last seen Yesterday
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 18‑99

I am Mrs Mrs Donna Mc Brain , A widow to Late Mr Brain Artur. I am 57 years old , suffering from long time cancer of the breast. From all indications , my condition is really deteriorating and is quite obvious that I may not live more than two months according to my doctor , because the stage at which my cancer is (Level 4) , it is so critical and also to a very severe stage. My personal physician told me that I may not live for more than 2 months and I am so scared about it. My late husband and i both grew up in Australia we got married and we travel to the United State for our wedding and we decided to stay back there simply because it is a lovely place to stay and we were given a permanent stay after so many years of stay and also we have no child of our own due to one problem and the other ,Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against even though i wish i had . It is late now you know , and age is no longer on my side.but i still believe the lord will send me someone that will make me smile which is you because the bible says in the book of

Psalms 119:116 Uphold me according unto thy word, that I may live, and let me not ashamed of my hope.
Psalms 138: 7 Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou will revive me......
Psalms 145:18Psalms 57: 7 My heart is fixed. O God my heart is fixed, I will sing & give praise
Psalms51: 17 The sacrifices of God are broken spirit, a broken & contrite heart, O God thou will not despise.
psalms 41: 1 Blessed is he that considereth the poor, the Lord will deliver him in time of trouble.

Two of my favorite verses: Philippians 2:27: For indeed he was sick nigh unto death, but God had mercy on him & that on him only, but on me also,lest I should have sorrow upon sorrow.( I always say this in my mind )

So, I now decide to give all of my wealth, by contributing to the development of the motherless baby homes,less privelledges, needy, poor, charity homes,widows and Cancer patient too in your country and i just want you to forget about the distance between me and you. I am willing to donate the sum of $10.000,000.00, us dollars which is still the major inheritance i have left. I wish you could be someone who i could trust with all my heart,to make this wish of mine come true despite the my prayers over you before i get to contact you.

I really need you to use the funds to help the poor which is very essential and also the widow and cancer patient as me. I know this is hard, but you should keep this saying in your heart , I am like Moses in the Bible . He came to the Red Sea and Pharaoh behind him and no way to turn but God delivered him all by a miraculous deliverance . It will be a miracle from God to be able to help all the dear people God has laid on our hearts, as you have been laid on my heart to do is will.

This is why with God in my heart i contact you and i want you to contact me so we be in contact with all the poor souls out there. Give new lives , hopes and days . I have come to find out that wealth acquisition without Christ is vanity and i hope you will agree with this also. I will be praying hard that Satan will not stop this effort . Do contact me and i will tell you more of what you wish to know . Note that the Lord have a great reason for me contacting you and i will be very grateful if you will heed to the call of the Lord by replying back. donnamcbrain@yahoo com

Yours in Christ,
Mrs Donna Mc Brain
Advertisement