Scams operating under the guise of a charity.
#325476 by Bill F Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:39 pm
Jessica Leidolf Hariom
[email protected]

to:
date: Mon, Apr 17, 2017 at 6:08 AM
subject: Are you willing to give your Services to Charity duties in your Country???

If you are willing and ready to give your services to Charity duties in your Country, Please do get back to me immediately, because I just
made up my mind to give out a very huge funds for charity duties in your Country. Therefore, if you are truly ready to give your services to humanity, please come back to me on my secured/private email address: [email protected] for more information on the subject.
God bless you.
Mrs. Jessica Leidolf Hariom.

Berry Plastics is now Berry Global. Our email addresses have changed from @berryplastics.com to @berryglobal.com. Please update your contact information.

This E-mail (including attachments) is confidential and the property of Berry Plastics Corporation and its subsidiaries (collectively, \"Berry\"). If you are not the intended recipient, reading, copying, disclosure or any action or forbearance based on the E-mail is prohibited. Berry retains all copyright and other intellectual property rights and objects to misuse. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS E-MAIL IN ERROR, IMMEDIATELY CONTACT THE SENDER TO SO ADVISE OF THE ERROR AND PERMANENTLY DELETE THIS E-MAIL.
Advertisement