Scams operating under the guise of a charity.
#332255 by malu53 Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:22 pm
Diana Jasper on zorpia
56, Sydney, Australia
Last seen 7 hours ago
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 25‑99, in United States.

Dear Friend,
My name is Mrs.Diana Cindy Jasper am 60 years old I wish to make a donation of 9 million dollars to you. As my doctor just confirmed to me that I have limited days to live due to the cancer problems I am suffering from.

I crave your indulgence at this mail coming from somebody you have not known before. I decided to do this after praying over the situation. You should please consider the transaction on its content and not the fact that you have not known me before. I need not dwell on how I came by your contact information because there are many such possibilities these days.

I have asked the lord to forgive me all my sins and I believe he has,
because He is merciful. I will be going in for 3rd operation, and I pray
that I survive the operation this third time I have decided to WILL/Donate this fund to charity through you for the good work of the lord, and to help the motherless, less privileged and also for the assistance of the widows genuinely.

At the moment I cannot take any telephone calls, I have been restricted by my doctor, from taking telephone calls because I deserve all the rest I can get. If you can assure me of being able to handle my offer.I want you to answer the following questions, (1) are you a God fearing person? (2) If I donate $9 Million United States Dollars to you, can you be able to utilize it wisely to achieve my heart desire of supporting poor people around you? (3)Will you open a charity foundation in the name of my husband and I ? Please reply me as soon as possible. Please I will like you to write me through my private email address.(jasperdianacindy1958 @ yahoo.com).
Sincerely,
Diana Cindy Jasper
Advertisement

#353043 by malu53 Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:22 pm
diana jasper on zorpia
57, Abidjan, Cote d'ivoire
Last seen 1 hours ago
Looking for a relationship with anyone
aged 35‑78, in Indonesia.

same pic as in previous post

I know this letter will come to you as a surprise as we have not met.My name is Diana cindy jasper a cancer patient i was born on 27/oct/1945 i am 72 years Old, i was diagnosed of cancer two yearsago shortly after the death of my only son and my husband who was an exporter of crude. I am writing to you with tears in my eyes and pain in my hearth as i just received a report from my doctor that my lungs has been damaged and as a result i will not live long, i have lived my life thinking that money can do all things until recently when i was admitted on this sick bed. I have decided to touch people's life through you so that i will be remembered wheni am gone.I have asked the lord to forgive me all my sins and I believe he has,because He is merciful. I will be going in for 3rd operation, and I pray that I survive the operation this third time I have decided to WILL/Donate this fund to charity through you for the good work of the lord, and to help the motherless, less privileged and also for the assistance of the widows genuinely. I am donating $9 Million to you for investment and charity projectaround the world. I want you to use 40% for investment in your name and 60%will be used to help the widow and refugees around the world.At the moment I cannot take any telephone calls, I have been restricted by my doctor, from taking telephone calls because I deserve all the rest I can get. If you can assure me of being able to handle my offer.I want you to answer the following questions, (1) are you a God fearing person? (2) If I donate $9 Million United States Dollars to you, can you be able to utilize it wisely to achieve my heart desire of supporting poor people around you? (3)Will you open a charity foundation in the name of my husband and I ? Please reply me as soon as possible.Kindly get back to me through my email(cindydianajasper@ yahoo.com)(dianacindyjasper2017 @gmail.com)
Sincerely,
Diana Cindy Jasper