Scams operating under the guise of a charity.
#336746 by malu53 Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:10 pm
Hi Everyone, I am Mrs. Josephine Parker, I am 65 years old, I am a Christian with good heart, I like investing in building charity foundation, But life is unfair to me, I am widowed, I am from Tempe, Arizona, US. I live and worked in London-United Kingdom, I work and Retired in Shell Oil and Gas United Kingdom. I am suffering from barest cancer for 20 years and. I have been traveling from one country to another for treatments and yet no improvement. I feel a lot of pains in and outside my breast and my heart. I cried a lot, sometime I asked God why me? I worked so had in life, But this my sickness has never allow me to eat the fruit of my labor..I need your prayers my beloved brothers and sister. I have an assignments which am looking for God fearing family who I can in trust this assignment in they hands..My doctor has confirmed to me that I will die any moment do to my breast cancer sickness has gone so keep in and outside my breast and my heart. I need your prayers my beloved once..add me in here if you are interested in knowing me more and the assignment which I want you to carry out for the glory of God.
Here is my email address [email protected] kindly email me, so I can give you more info on how to help me Ok..

Advertisement