Scams operating under the guise of a charity.
#336908 by malu53 Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:37 am
Ten William Broeke
45, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Last seen 22 minutes ago
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 40‑82

Image <<< Australian politician, Lee Justin Evans MP

Greetings,

Good day I know this letter will definitely come to you as a surprise, but I implore you to take
the time to go through it carefully as the decision you make will go off a long way to determine
my future and continued existence. My entire family will be pleased to read your reply to us. I
am Mr. William Ten Broeke, I am a 46 years old man and I was born and raised in the area of
Brookhaven Atlanta, Georgia but left to pursue a career in the oil industry in India. I spent the
next 15 years working in the oil field with Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) which
is a multinational oil and gas company headquartered in Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India, as an
Assistant Rigman. But due to some circumstance I eventually came home to Brookhaven Atlanta,
Georgia and start working as commercial credit officer to take care of my parents in their old
age, and I currently has a small business in the area of Brookhaven, recently I have moved to
Africa, Nigeria and South Africa to invest and develop my career in the business I spent 15 years
of my life, that I knows very well, which is oil and gas as I am presently dealing in crude oil
blocks with Seplat Petroleum Development Company http://seplatpetroleum.com/ and the South
African Oil & Gas Alliance (SAOGA) http://www.saoga.org.za/ after I won my Power Ball Jackpot of
$165,613,511.00 in September 17, 2016, My jackpot was a gift from God to me and my entire family
has agreed to do the will of God. After winning my Power Ball Jackpot of $165,613,511.00 (One
Hundred and Sixty Five Million Six Hundred and Thirteen Thousand Five Hundred and Eleven Dollars)
in September 17, 2016, I and my wife promised God that we will do the right thing to his glory by
investing 30% of our fortune to charity in helping humanity.

I may not know you, but I believe if you were chosen by God to receive my donation of $4,000,000
Dollars, Four Million Dollars. You must be a God fearing individual, I am a Christian and I
believe that Good things happen to those people who wait and also believe in faith and in truth.
Everyone says it’s an evil world but there are still good people, there is still some good things
to say about this world. I will emulate Jesus Christ approach to giving, Matthew 9:29-30 Then he
touched their eyes and said, "According to your faith let it be done to you"; and their sight was
restored. Jesus warned them sternly, "See that no one knows about this." Let this gift be between
you, me and the creator. Remember to pay it forward someday.

I am very grateful to you for the interest shown in my plight and I want to assure you that you
will be greatly rewarded for what you have chosen to do. Although we are knowing each other for
the first time but I believe our father in heaven has directed me to you as I prayed and searched
over the Internet for assistance before I saw your profile on a list of registered email
addresses provided to me by Microsoft list/Google list from which I picked you.

Be assured you stand no risk as this is my money, for source and verification please see the
links below. Please you can read more about me by viewing page is this:
http://www.powerball.com/powerball/winn ... 1716.shtml

OR you watch my Youtube Video page: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OfAWWkqmIs

I decided to make my donation to both the charity and Individuals as God has lead me to and I
told some Ministers about this which they said was a welcome idea and promised they will get me a
list of some people who can help others with my donation and put smile in the face of the needy,
I decided to select myself by going to Microsoft and Google to make a research.

My donation of $4,000,000 Dollars may not be much to you but I believe it will go a long way to
improving your standard of living like my Power Ball Jackpot did to me, I would like you to fill
the below and return back to me and my entire household will be glad for you to visit us after my
donation gets to you. Do this on time so you can contact the payout bank for further directives
to receive donation,

Names:
Address:
Cell or Home Phone:
Office Name:
Position:
Your direct email address:

I do not want to ask you for your ID as we do not want to leave an impression in your mind that
we want to steal your identity). I do hope that you will be able to use the money wisely and
judiciously over there in your country. we will employ you to do what you can to alleviate the
level of poverty in your region and also try to enhance the standard of living of as many people
as you can because that is the only objective of donating this money to you in the first place.

May the Good lord bless your heart to be a blessing to your family and your society as soon as my
donation gets to you.

Thank you,
Sincerely Yours,
Mr. William Ten Broeke
Advertisement