Scams operating under the guise of a charity.
#339770 by paul1tm Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:49 pm
Hollie hozaza <[email protected]> wrote:
My Beloved ,
I got your email contact through the Linkedin site , Compliments of the day. I am Mrs Hollie Hozaza, I am 54 years old. I am presently a Widow. I married to Late Mr. Chase Hozaza, who Died along with our only daughter Miss Cynthia Hozaza, in the year 2011 on Motor ACCIDENT.

We are from INDONESIA, but base in UK. I am writing to you from the Hospital bed where I was admitted for almost one week taking Medical treatment for my lungs, Cancer, Diabetes and Chest pains. I am having Continuous serious pain in my lungs and chest From the way I am feeling right inside me, am becoming afraid based on the confirmation from my Doctor that I will undergo surgical Operation soonest because of the seriousness of the Sickness. According to my Doctor, he said there is no Guarantee for the Surgical Operation, that I might survive or be death.

For this reasons and based on my Medical results, I have decided to donate my money for charity homes, poor and needy , and to the physically challenged people before am death, because I had been suffering from this Sickness for over 5 years now, but presently, the sickness is getting more serious day after day.

My late Husband Mr. Chase Hozaza, before he died, left a very huge of Fund in the Bank ( Five Million, Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ) I am the next of kin to the Deposited Fund.

I need a very honest and God fearing one that can use this funds for God's work, to care for the needy, setting up charity homes and to look after orphans Widows and Disable ones’.

Can I trust you and entrusted this fund to you for this humanitarian Work of God ? I need your response and your assurance that you will act accordingly as I stated herein .

If you would be able to use these funds for the humanitarian work as mentioned above, kindly reply me as soon as possible for more details.

Please always pray for me.

Thanks and God bless you.

Mrs Hollie Hozaza.
Advertisement