Scams operating under the guise of a charity.
#341577 by Kara Thrace Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:36 pm
Subject: Donation
[email protected]

Hello you have a donation of 3,000,000.00USD, I won the superball jackpot in America worth $758,7 million, and i am giving a portion of it to five lucky people and charity homes in memory of my late husband . Contact me for more details:[email protected]

Follow-up

Greetings to you,

I acknowledge the receipt of your email. I am Mrs.Mavis Wanczyk a senior citizen of United states and native of massachussets. after I won a powerball jackpot of €758,7 million dollars in August 24 2017.. My jackpot was a gift from God to me and I have decided to do the will of God and to also donate part of my jackpot of €757,8 million dollars in loving memory of my late husband

Please be rest assured, that this is 100% legitimate visit this web-page below for confirmation:

nbcboston pic.twitter.com/IQ9PrVBSZk

I have decided to donate the sum of €3,000,000.00 to you as part of my New Year charity project to improve the lives of lot many individuals in your local area from my €758,7 million dollars Jackpot Lottery winning funds and also in loving memory of my deceased husband. I prayed and searched over the Internet for someone to donate this money to in your state and I saw your profile on Google/Facebook list of email owners and I picked you.

My Sympathy for the sorrows of others has been heightened by the tragedy in my life. My Husband , william wanczyk, died of a hit and run truck in November 2016, aged 55. In memory of him, I have decided to donate my part of jackpot €758,8 million dollars to charity and less privilege in the society.

I am doing this not to gain fame as a matter of fact, I have decided to put this away from the media and my sole purpose of doing this was a result of a long talk with my only daughter (Marlee wanczyk) who has always advised me to donate to strangers in this New Year because we know that there are lots of families out there who live on pay check to pay check and others that cannot take care of their financial obligations.because i was once a victim of pay to pay checks wish i have to live on for 32 years struggling, Although, I won this lottery funds August 2017 and we have helped some charity organizations, family members, strangers and friends from my winnings.

My Daughter (Marlee wanczyk) has cancer and the doctor informed us that she might not live long,that the cancer is at stage four . She wishes to do good things before she finally depart this sinful world. My Daughter (Marlee wanczyk) is so dear to me and she means the whole world to me. I have decided to fulfill her wish in this New Year. I would like you to invest this funds in a lucrative business to create more job opportunity to help jobless and needy people in your locality as we have already donated money to the local fire department, the red cross, Haiti, hospitals in Truro where Marlee underwent her cancer treatment, and some other organizations in USA,UK,Asia and Europe that fight cancer,Alzheimer's and diabetes.

To facilitate the disbursement process of the funds (€3,000,000.00) which have been donated solely to you, You are to send me your full names, address and phone number for disbursement (I asked for this brief information just to know who we are donating this money to and because of the Identity theft going around the internet which I have been a victim in the past.

I am hoping that you will be able to use the funds judiciously over there in your state. I'll employ you to do what you can, to alleviate the level of poverty in your region and also try to enhance the standard of living of as many people as you can because that is the only objective of donating this funds to you in the first place.

I would also like you to re-assure me that you will follow my instructions and help my Daughter fulfill her dreams before I provide you with any information on how you will receive this funds, and if you feel you cannot handle this project you should inform me, so I can quickly look for another individual to donate the money to. If you have any question please don't hesitate to ask.

I anticipate to hear from you soon.

God bless you and Warm Regards,

MAVIS WANCZYK
Advertisement